It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Telepathy' breakthrough hailed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
uk.news.yahoo.com...

I just happened across the above article and thought it worth posting.

I don't personally see this breakthrough as pure telepathy in a spiritual sense however the technology and understanding itself is very interesting and the implications and potential could lead us into a new science of understanding.
edit on 1-2-2012 by Oxygenation because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Just saw it was already covered here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Oxygenation

This technology is used in to manipulate people. The effectiveness varies enormously. The advantage is it doesn't leave any evidence. For example traffic accidents can be arranged to deal with whistleblowers and other awkward characters. Afterwards the individual who caused the accident has no idea why they did it.

This article describes one way this technology can be used and suggests it's a new discovery. Put yourself in the position of a controller with access to the latest secret research. Would you immediately want to use it for good? Most of us would, that's why we aren't in that position. You only get into that club if you prove yourself to be one of them.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Ok, supposedly a rule of thumbs. What they release to the public today, they're already 40 years in advance. That's just what I heard somewere. Imagine if that rings true. I imagine this would already be in use today in special ops and stuff. As far as telepathy goes, I'm not sure if it's spiritual or on the quantum level but I'll tell you this. I'd love to be a telepath.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Telepathy is not a spiritual trait it is fully physical to the human. Nothing mystical or scary or even occultish about it. We all do this. Some better than others. Not everyone is good at sports, or music but some are exceptional. Same with any of the psychic abilities. Some are exceptional but most are not. However most can at least muster enough skill to play along. Practice.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
Telepathy is not a spiritual trait it is fully physical to the human. Nothing mystical or scary or even occultish about it. We all do this. Some better than others. Not everyone is good at sports, or music but some are exceptional. Same with any of the psychic abilities. Some are exceptional but most are not. However most can at least muster enough skill to play along. Practice.

Very well said karen61057! Star for your forehead!

I believe that to be so true! The parts of the brain that we normally don't use, are probably responsible for that extrasensory substance. When someone goes blind, their smelling and hearing (probably others as well) become heightened big time.

It's like when we start thinking of someone a lot, then we either get an email or a text or even a phone call from them? Like karen61057 says, we all have it... it's all just a matter of practice before we get good at it.

~philthy

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
The technology kind is useful, as technology has really positive benefits, but can be used in nefarious ways by dark hats as well. For the handicapped this would be very good.

Now, telepathy is something that needs to come spiritually, through raising our frequency and unlocking our gifts. Its something that they would be very concerned at increasing in the population for they would no longer be afforded positions of authority over us. However, their techno versions would be massive control, akin to microchipping.

new topics

top topics

join