It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Support For Ron Paul -- Corporate Media Tries to Manipulate Public

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
well i came across this video and it's probably made in 2008 because it concentrates on the previous elections.

actually the man in the video was comparing between Ron Paul and other candidates by searching the web , so he went to you tube and searched for john Mc cain and found 19,400 videos of him , then Hillary Clinton had 72,100 videos , Barack Obama had 84,800 , but when he searched Ron Pauls name he found 117,000 videos.

then he went to google trens and typed Ron pauls name along side with other candidates to have a look at the web search values , the upper chart indicates the web search values and the lower chart indicates the media coverage , and guess what , Ron Paul had the a higher web search than other candidates and that is of course untill the media blacks him out .

here is the video for those who wants to watch

now i wanted to do my own search for 2012 elections , so lets begin

you tube search :

Barack Obama 67,900
Ron Paul 62,800 ( what ?
, didn't he used to have 117,000 back in 2008 ? )
Mitt Romney 28,000
Newt Gingrich 24,500
Rick Santorum 11,300

now lets look at google trends , here we go:

Ron Paul , Mitt Romney

Ron Paul , Newt Gingrich

Ron Paul , Rick Santorum

so what do you think people of ATS

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I think those youtube Ron Paul numbers are dead wrong.

His video's get hundreds of thousands of views a lot of the time, I am sure he would have more than 60 odd thousand searches.

I have said for a while that Youtube is fiddling the numbers, to influence what people see, and what information they get.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Soapusmaximus

yeah it looks like someone is doing something , i mean how come that he used to have more than 100K + videos and now just over 60K ? shouldnt it at least doubled during the las 4 years ? i dont know

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Im getting pissed......I DECLARE I WILL NOT VOTE FOR ANYONE ELSE OTHER THAN RON PAUL. WE ALL SHOULD, the others are essentially the same with the exception of a moon base.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Ron Paul just got 7% of the vote in Florida.

So much for your theory.

top topics

join