It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Mind Control Technology and A.I. Revealed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
This article is absolutely mind blowing: Synthetic Telepathy - The Hidden Truth

I definitely think that Wikipedia deserves a page about 'psychotronics'... when I was doing research for my strory (Interconnection), I looked to see if there was anything on Wikipedia... but take a look what happens if you go to wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychotronics... you simply get redirected to the page about "Parapsychology"... that's complete BS imo, the two things are hardly related.
edit on 30-1-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

A large number of editors on Wikipedia are either the A.I. itself, or members of the US armed forces. They are tasked with removing classified material from the site as quickly as possible, especially anything that will cast them in a bad light.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
well, the had remote viewing over 30 years ago, so all that would make sense.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Infrasilent

Good points but I would say there are many people like myself who do not watch TV/ read the paper or blindly beleive what I'm told, so, maybe it would be for this group of people. Also, for people who come to sites like this when programming fails.

Also I would point out there are already tracking capabilities of cellphones. There is a way now to know the exact whereabouts of your friends/family by your phone tracking their phone's position. An experiment on the masses. Get you used to such features voluntarily to later make it mandatory. Surely not too long from now car GPS will be standard and mandatory where your vehicle can be monitored at all times. I don't think this is too hard to realize. The ability to track everyone is just on the horizon.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnis
I would be rather thrilled to get my hands on a copy of that A.I. they are calling "Mr. Computer".

Makes me wonder about the one I was recently looking at for sale from a website. There is no trial for it, as it's a "Virtual Assistant" A.I. and sells for almost $200. Makes me ponder if this is one of the sub-sets of that A.I. as it requires an active net connection, etc.

Mr Computer is supercomputer based, its like a conversational version of Watson...or a cynical version of it.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MentalData
reply to post by Infrasilent

Also I would point out there are already tracking capabilities of cellphones. There is a way now to know the exact whereabouts of your friends/family by your phone tracking their phone's position. An experiment on the masses. Get you used to such features voluntarily to later make it mandatory. Surely not too long from now car GPS will be standard and mandatory where your vehicle can be monitored at all times. I don't think this is too hard to realize. The ability to track everyone is just on the horizon.

Its already here and one of the points made by Deepthought. The human body emits ELF radio waves, so you are a transmitter anyway. This can be tracked in real-time and entire populations monitored. There is no need for bugs, cell phones or GPS. These are just older technologies.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infrasilent
I'm not exactly able to debunk this from a technical standpoint, but much of what was discussed in those articles appears superfluous given a human being's own powers of perception over another. Basically, it's not clear to me what the purpose of such a complex "mind control" system would be.

You seem to have a limited imagination. Such a system could be used for everything from attacking political opposition, right through to industrial espionage.

The applications are limitless.

No one needs a satellite array to keep tabs on you. Satellites can "see" the whole earth, but they can only "look" at small portions at a time in detail.

Who ever said that? Perhaps in the 1960's this was true, but satellites are mainly digital these days andstream live gigapixel video, not images.

There are over 6 billion individuals on this planet, and even a computer couldn't reliably keep track of all of them in sufficient detail to produce a useful mind control in the manner described.

6 Billion is nothing in terms of database size or even in terms of tracking. With wideband receivers and supercomputer analysis, this is a walk in the park.

These articles are playing on the typical conspiracy theorist belief that the world is "asleep." Most of the world is not asleep. It is looking the other way-- and it is looking the other way because it believes there is no hope of meaningful change. THAT is the mind control.

The population is not asleep, the population is stupid. So stupid, in fact, that even when presented with the truth, it cannot recognise it.

Originally posted by InfrasilentJust remember, at the end of the day, no one can force you to do anything. They can kill you, but you are of no use to them dead.

According to Deepthought, when the information is being processed, without the target being aware, it will seem like its your own thoughts. You can be forced to do things, because you will think you want to do these things.

I think you need to sit down and understand the dangers a little more.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
OmG this thread is spectacular!!!
so much info in bite size chunks (links)
subscribed starred and flagged!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mandroids
well, the had remote viewing over 30 years ago, so all that would make sense.

Remote viewing is nonsense. The ELF frequencies our visual neurons work on are pretty well isolated to prevent cross talk of any form. There are no other information carriers. This is just imagination, spacial reasoning and in some cases coincidence.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Neat find. Need time to read through them.

Back in a bit...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
One thing that has not been discussed, is how this type of system poses a strategic threat to troops in the battlefield. Quite apart from being able to incapacitate the enemy in itself, a further issue is how this system could entice troops to make strategic blunders.

Imagine if you will the commander of a battleship, under pressure he decides on a course of action to repel an attack. What is to say that course of action has not been selected by an enemy A.I.?

Many would argue that you cannot have troops second guess themselves in battle, but in a world where thoughts can be manipulated, second guessing may save the lives of thousands and prevent the loss of a war.

Under these circumstances, it would be advisable that all command level officers, and all likely to take command, should be exposed to the A.I. as a matter of routine training. This allows the brain to adapt and be able to recognise the input in the third person perspective eliminating any possibility of enemy traps.

Such training should be routine under battle conditions.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I have doubts about a lot of this stuff.

I just read a massive article able "Mr Computer". Not once is an authors name mentioned or a source given. Why on earth should I beleive this?

Ps. Deep thought is not a name, nor does he ever seem to give any indication as to where he gets this information from. Sounds like he is making a business for himself with the gulible conspiracy theory crowd.

edit on 30-1-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
I have doubts about a lot of this stuff.

I just read a massive article able "Mr Computer". Not once is an authors name mentioned or a source given. Why on earth should I beleive this?

I suppose its difficult to provide a source on currently classified information. As for believing it, I don't think that is the point, he provides enough technical information to replicate his work. I suppose you need a solid enough background in the field, then it would become obvious.

Ps. Deep thought is not a name, nor does he ever seem to give any indication as to where he gets this information from. Sounds like he is making a business for himself with the gulible conspiracy theory crowd.

I doubt it, he's not selling anything, nor has he given interviews, etc. Deepthought was a supercomputer, so I am sure there is a pun in there somewhere. He seems genuine enough to me and the work is easy to validate.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
i Have been a target of this technology a couple of times, it exists and is used when you piss your government off.
They also use it to test the strength of reaction to certain kinds of input.
I have felt a wave of cold unadulterated rage pass over me, i knew it wasn't me and was easily able to ignore it, but others might well have acted on the input to go literally wild and smash the place up.
The second time i felt that input i was better able to determine it for what it was and almost completely ignored it and it didn't get anywhere near the surface of my mind where it would become a reaction.

Crazy thing is, even talking about these things puts you immediately into the cuckoo realm as far as people are concerned, it just does not happen, they think.
I dare you to openly out three members of Mi6 on the internet that had been following someone around for a couple of days.
He posted the photos of the guys, i told him what those people were and where they worked, which base was local.
around a week later they started #ing with me.
I knew because i had bumped into them as a civilian doing my job, Military intel has a direct line into this technology, and they do use it.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by somerandomuser
I suppose its difficult to provide a source on currently classified information. As for believing it, I don't think that is the point, he provides enough technical information to replicate his work.

Then please provide a link to someone who has replicated it so i can cross reference. Shouldnt be hard.

I suppose you need a solid enough background in the field, then it would become obvious.

Are you implying you have this solid backround necissary and you can verify Deep Thoughts assertations?

I doubt it, he's not selling anything, nor has he given interviews, etc. Deepthought was a supercomputer, so I am sure there is a pun in there somewhere. He seems genuine enough to me and the work is easy to validate.

Your able to replicate the most advanced AI invented to date? Cool beans. Please post us some links to your work, should be easy for you.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by The X
I dare you to openly out three members of Mi6 on the internet that had been following someone around for a couple of days.
He posted the photos of the guys, i told him what those people were and where they worked, which base was local.
around a week later they started #ing with me.
I knew because i had bumped into them as a civilian doing my job, Military intel has a direct line into this technology, and they do use it.

Its funny that you should bring up MI6. I had a quick email exchange with Deepthought and he says the first place it was exposed, in its current form, was in Northern Ireland. That immediately made me think of MI6 and GCHQ. But then he said, it was also traced around the EU, from Finland to Denmark and as far as Australia. He felt that it needed to be the NSA at this point, as it seemed to be the common link.

No doubt though that GCHQ and MI6 are involved. You can't pull something like this on their turf without them knowing.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I suppose its difficult to provide a source on currently classified information. As for believing it, I don't think that is the point, he provides enough technical information to replicate his work.

Then please provide a link to someone who has replicated it so i can cross reference. Shouldnt be hard.

I suppose you need a solid enough background in the field, then it would become obvious.

Are you implying you have this solid backround necissary and you can verify Deep Thoughts assertations?

Your able to replicate the most advanced AI invented to date? Cool beans. Please post us some links to your work, should be easy for you.

I am not given to lying or flights of fancy, the first time i experienced this was around 1992.
i was attacked by my government using this technology in sept 2007.
I get the impression some people in society for no fault of their own have been targets of this program while they have been improving/implementing it.
If they have been able to monitor a deep space object since the early 80's the power sensitivities have been around for a long time to capture your thought-field.

It's funny in the film enemy of the state the line comes up.
"The only safe conversations are the ones you have inside your own head". (Paraphrased)
I laughed at this and have known for a long long time that, nothing that happens inside your head is private.
Get used to it.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by somerandomuser

On the destruction of my soul, it happened.
The first place it experienced it i was living in a place called Tidworth in hampshire a large military base, some odd stuff has happened there with regards to the TR3-B and how military personnel react to it when it just appears from nowhere and stops in front of them.
A three man patrol, a corporal and two privates was told to do a B/S route march from tidworth to everleigh on salisbury plain, google for it i'm sure you could find it, and the TR3-B appeared and terrified them.
The fear response that is induced in one person is a feeling that the system has recorded in another person, the black government/system creating feelings of fear/terror/rage that it recorded and then re-induced in other people by means of this technology, is capable of recreating any mind state that it has recorded in anyone at anytime, it is used punitively, and i'm sure would be used to create a feeling of uneasiness or to make someone unsure of themselves, maybe even as a part of blue beam certain individuals will be targeted with the system to create panic reactions from seeing the screaming horrified people that are having an induced emotional moment, it feels real, some people are able to separate themselves from the feeling and they know it isnt them that is feeling this and can ignore it.
it can also be used to induce extraneous noise into your mind/body/system using microwaves and your skeleton as a transducer.
edit on 30-1-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I am not given to lying or flights of fancy, the first time i experienced this was around 1992.

Not sure why your telling me this, i didnt adress you in the first place.

i was attacked by my government using this technology in sept 2007.

You said you experienced a "passing fit of rage". I would certainly not qualify that as an attack by the government. Maybe a bad day?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Wow lots of stuff here.
I skimmed through the 1st link so I think I get the jist of things
I feel like my privacy is being invaded.
The tv controls us and tells us what to like buy say ect.
The tap water keeps us mild and down. No free thinking
And now this. They really to own us

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

The physical link layer is based on established science. Deepthought references these in his articles. Read them.

I have a background in electrical fields and their interactions with the human body. ELF fields of 100microTelsa or more will induce currents in the body and cause random nerve impulses to fire. In fact, Deepthought refers to this and introduces the fact that weaker fields can selectively cause nerve impulses to fire.

deepthought.newsvine.com...

This is established science supported by WHO.

Its not a kick-in-the-arse off Watson, as seen on page 4 of this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join