It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War Prevention/Revolution (?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
With the huge buildup about to explode in the Middle East, it appears as if we have no choice but to brace for another [world] war. The last thing most of us want. As seen in this thread Obama is complying with the will of the elites & neocons. Iran will set the stage for another destructive outcome; not only ending the lives of hundreds of thousands of Arabians, but most likely the U.S will face the executioner. Dirty bombs, chemical warfare, and other threats to humanitys stability.

Russia Warns United States & Israel: An Attack On Iran Is An Attack On Us

China Warns US: Attack Iran = WW3

Despite the warnings from two [potential] superpowers, Obama moves to enact more sanctions & station 100,000 troops for an invasion. What the hell is he thinking? How can it possibly be a logical solution to declare war on Iran, and effectively Russia/China over the POSSIBILITY they seek to build a low-yield nuclear weapon? Apart from the disgusting & irrational overreaction, this will inevitably result in WW3. These psychopaths are dying (no pun) to get the ball rolling on another war to possibly wipe out humanity; all the while they'll be relaxing in their underground nuclear bunkers with a hand-picked harem & basins of coc aine.

So, what exactly can we do to prevent this madness? Other countries are revolting and taking to the streets while most Americans know nothing of it. Too many rely on the mainstream as their information source. And I'm sure most people have no problem with starting a war with Iran+Russia+China. They think of this as a game --- and America as an impenetrable exceptionalist state.... All this will be shattered soon to come; and us that are vying for peace (& less violent solutions) will have to suffer the consequences of an ignorant fluoridated majority.

When/if WW3 begins, can we march on Washington, citizens arrest Obama, his administration & the politicians associated? Attempt to make peace before the entire world faces Armageddon? I truly hope so; because I do not want to face a bleak post-nuclear holocaust era of nothing but suffering, and human regression. Should our goal not be to be work towards a future of technological & spiritual expansion...?

I'd like to know what fellow ATSers think & how, if even possible, we can prevent the impending war.

edit on 28-1-2012 by Raelsatu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
What i beleive is going to happen is that the american people will not stand for it. although the mentality that "these ragheads need to die" that so many americans have is being taken over by the "im tired of this" mentality. if we go to war again i can see more marches on washingtonmuch like during the time of vietnam. soldiers throwing their medals in the pool and all.

course some will join simply as its a job. not to many of those these days.

but americans rying to arrest obama? if an atempt is made they will blow it out of proportian. maybe even call it terrorism and an assasination atempt. the perfect excuse for martial law.

from the martial law standpoint many have speculated foreign troops being used since all the american ones are out in the middle east. many would submit many would grab their guns and start shooting.

if police grab guns period thats the start of a civil war. martial law may come in a form diffrent than what any of us thought

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BulletShogun

Thanks for the input. Although there might be enough Americans tired of the wars to spark more protest/revolts, there are still many who would love another war. My father for example thinks Iran is a taint on the Earth and says we should bomb them to oblivion (he's Christian & strongly opposed to any nation threatening Israel).

As for citizens arrest, why not? Can they declare it terrorism/assassination if there is say; a million people marching on Washington?? That's more of an indicator the American people are DONE with the warmongering elites. There also has to be an information/intellectual revolution to coincide with the overturning of our corrupt political system.

If martial law is declared, it'll be the last resort of a dying breed of power-hungry psychopaths. They'll most likely go down fighting till the very end, even if all of us are against them. Yet will the military/government contractors really go through with a herding & killing of fellow Americans? The Germans did it before so we know what some are capable of...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu
reply to post by BulletShogun

Thanks for the input. Although there might be enough Americans tired of the wars to spark more protest/revolts, there are still many who would love another war. My father for example thinks Iran is a taint on the Earth and says we should bomb them to oblivion (he's Christian & strongly opposed to any nation threatening Israel).

As for citizens arrest, why not? Can they declare it terrorism/assassination if there is say; a million people marching on Washington?? That's more of an indicator the American people are DONE with the warmongering elites. There also has to be an information/intellectual revolution to coincide with the overturning of our corrupt political system.

If martial law is declared, it'll be the last resort of a dying breed of power-hungry psychopaths. They'll most likely go down fighting till the very end, even if all of us are against them. Yet will the military/government contractors really go through with a herding & killing of fellow Americans? The Germans did it before so we know what some are capable of...

if memory serves me right the germans didn't know how bad it was. wasnt it reeducation or some bull like that as the excuse for the camps.

but many american soldiers would say this is where i draw my line in the sand and not go for it. in the end no matter how hard they crack down on the people the people up top will be dragged down by the people at the bottom. most likley kicking and screaming in the dirt.the reason for this is the people will get pissed off. remember the revolution was won by only 3%. the war cost the king to much $$$ and he got the hell out....until the war of 1812. that failed too.

no foreign enemy can destroy the us because theres a rifle behind every bush. it is also that reason why martial law would be a last resort.

though recent developments are pointing out that the so called fema camps are being upgraded or something to that effect.

like that scene from independece day where the one scientist guy discovers the ships hovering over the major cities are having a countdown.

2012 is going to be fun. i can feel it

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
The US and the rest of the clown possy will continue to have their covert war on iran.
training disidents to blow up sites and double tapping nuclear scientist. it's cheaper
and doesn't piss the other major powers of. they get to look like there standing up
to the US. realy it's only there to protect there intrests if the global finance system
poo's it's pants. they'll secure the energy resources and then try and rebuild there
countries. cutting out the middle man who's a pain in the ass to deal with.
china, russia and the US will try for an epic deal over energy resurces once
the system breaks.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
The only solution that I see will be another devastating world war that will kill so many people willing to fight that it will crush any ambition to kill, at least for the generation involved. Similiar thing happened after WWII, except the US continued to push its ambitions (because their homeland was not devastated) which forced the USSR to reciprocate.

This new world war would have to hit the Americans especially hard to show them what it means to be underneath the carpet bombings instead of watching it on TV. I doubt that there would be much popular support for the American government and their aggressive foreign policy if the American people were feeling the reality of war. They would instead seek more isolationist policies. If this doesn't happen, then by the end of the next world war, the US would probably, again, be the leading national power and will be even more manipulative than it is now.

I personally think that the next world war will be the result of the American tentacles of imperialism slipping from over-extension, and rival countries will fight to fill in the voids. This is in fact the justification that the architects of US global policy employ to legitimize their efforts- either keep expanding as an empire or lose it all, which creates anarchy among nations without a global hegemon to keep them at bay.

In some ways they are right- a global hegemon is necessary for global stability. However, the US is clearly not neutral in its global strategy and it has brought real terror to anyone who does not bend to its whims.

What I expect to see from the next world war is either the formation of the successor to the UN- a unified global hegemon organization (or government, if you will) with its own defensive force to enforce its unified doctrine- or total destruction of leading governments worldwide sending humanity backwards.

top topics

join