It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient (well, last years anyway) page-a-day diary says world will end on December 31, 2012!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
That's right, I have had diary experts look at it and they concur that my "page-a-day" 2011 diary ends on December 31, 2011.

The main part of the diary ends in 2011 but there is a small calendar in the back that shows all dates in 2012.

But, get this, there is NO year 2013 calendar!

This is it guys, proof positive at last.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Did Mr. Daniels or Mr. Morgan help you realize this?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
RON PAUL 2012!!!

and.....panic!!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Unbelievable. We must search out a 2013 calendar to continue our existence! Chrono, man the horse carriage pronto...

Together we shall save the Universe and find the lost city of...

...what are we doing again?

*eats pizza*

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Headshot

No, are they diary experts?

My diary expert was the owner of our local stationery shop "PaperPlus" and he's Asian and the diary was printed in China!

He tried to sell me a new diary but it's hardly the original article is it. It'd probably be a cheap Chinese knock-off, knowing them wily Chinese!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Unbelievable. We must search out a 2013 calendar to continue our existence! Chrono, man the horse carriage pronto...

Together we shall save the Universe and find the lost city of...

...what are we doing again?

*eats pizza*

I have got the horse but can't figure out how to change gears. It's like this one is stuck in reverse.

Wait a minute, is that a super supreme pizza?

Have you ever noticed that they're round just like the Mayan Calendar?

Stop! Before you eat the pizza, take note of where the pepperoni bits are located and draw me a picture. We'll see if they are trying to send us a message...

... and why is there a horse in the lounge-room? Perhaps it's a Feng-Sheui premature mafia message!

The plot thickens...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

If the plot were any thicker, my pizza would have tomatoes on it instead of tomato puree.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

edit on 27-1-2012 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

My diary expert was the owner of our local stationery shop "PaperPlus" and he's Asian and the diary was printed in China!

He tried to sell me a new diary but it's hardly the original article is it. It'd probably be a cheap Chinese knock-off, knowing them wily Chinese!

Asia is a big place, and not all Asians are from China nor speak or read Cantonese . Did he say he was Chinese or do they all look the same?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd

Originally posted by chr0naut

Asia is a big place, and not all Asians are from China nor speak or read Cantonese . Did he say he was Chinese or do they all look the same?

They all look the same.

Sometimes I think they pretend to be each other just so we'll get all confused.

They also speak Mandarin, but I've found out that it is actually just a fruit!

edit on 27/1/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This morning I was outside enjoying global warming by sunbathing nude in my backyard watching the chemtrails form overhead and listening to ghosts whisper in my ears when I saw a blue beam and suddenly could hear the low hum of the infrasound so loud I went deaf then the 10th dimension opened and God stepped forward and she said to me that we have absolutely nothing to fear in 2012 because the weird rumblings coming out of Florida were secret Heavenly drones fixing our climate and restabilizing the poles so they would not shift as previously expected and that all we had to worry about was the reptilian illuminati freemasons posing as alphabet agencies bashing our heads in when we try to buy more than one gallon of milk at a time that isn't loaded with hormones and the radiation from fukushima will make all flouride concerns fade away when the greys and the pleiadians have their final battle over california and it falls off into the ocean causing massive tsunami's wiping out 2/3s of the population and solar flares would get the rest.

Right after we all miraculously survive the new breed of pig-pigeon-flu of course.

I had pics.... they were confiscated by the men in black

edit on 29-1-2012 by Forevever because: even in the future I make typos

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Hi, I know its off topic, but do you breed pig-pidgeons too?

I don't.

Apparently It all has to do with the way the chi modulates past the chakra (or if you have more than one chakra, the way cheese interact).

An Asian guy I know told me.

I'll upload a pic of a random Asian guy later, just so you'll know it really happened.

edit on 30/1/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Everyone got this one yet?
www.waterstones.com...

top topics

join