It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot: Bill Wood and David Wilcock Live Q&A

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Although this video's main focus is on Project Looking Glass conveying the converging timelines in 2012, a wide variety of subjects are covered in this video. It's over three hours long, so it's a bit of a watch. I just finished watching the last two hours after watching the first hour yesterday, and I'm a bit surprised that there isn't a thread on ATS about it yet. This is one of those "pandering" videos, which basically means that people who are just getting introduced to either one of them will be instantly turned off due to the sheer amount of information and those who have been following either for some time will be glued.

When discussing the video in this thread, please keep out the personal insults against the people in the video and members in this thread. This isn't GLP; ATS is better than that.
edit on 1/27/2012 by SonicInfinity because: Minor edits

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Thanks for sneaking that in on me

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

So why don't you give us a brief rundown of what you thought is important in the video.

I'm not going to just listen to a bunch of people babbling about stuff that they think about, that they have no clue about, but want to give you their thoughts about.

What makes this video so important that you think we should watch it?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

I don't really think it's "important" to those who don't watch this material regularly, since there's so much information that you'd be a fool to believe it blindly without further research. That's why I called it a "pandering" video. If you don't read or watch David Wilcock's material regularly, this is too much information to process in one sitting, but if you do, it's a video you can't miss.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
True or not, David Wilcock has the best ideas on the internet.
Absolutely brilliant. It really doesn't matter if it's true or not.

But I am NOT saying it's false. There's no holes in their logic. It could very well be true.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
just skip the first 10 mins at least.
I don't have a lot of time, and skipped to 45 mins after the first 5 mins were lame. It really picks up by the 45 minute mark.
so maybe skip to the 45 minute mark? unless the op wants to point us to some good stuff in the time I missed?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I have been following this since the beginning and I have watched this entire video. In fact, I was there in the "room" when it was streaming live the other night.

To me, it is a fascinating subject and I'd like to hear what others thought about it.

Star & Flag

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by angellicview

One thing that stood out to me so far was their mention of an ulterior motive to CERN...and when you think about it, who the hell spends so much money on basic research...
it doesn't happen. As someone who is in the scientific field, people are lucky to get any money whatsoever for basic research(research where an end goal is not in mind). I'm sorry but people don't spend billions of dollars just to see what happens when you smash protons together(without knowing something big will happen beforehand).

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
wow - this is one for those on the inside - the posts in this thread are like some kind of secret code that makes no sense to anyone who has never concerned themselves with these people. I haven't watched the vid (maybe if I could get half a clue as to the subject matter I may take the time out to watch it.)

Anyone prepared to give a skeletal over-view?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
great video! I suggest anyone not familiar with this information to do a little digging

edit on 27-1-2012 by PhrenicAcid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The guy's name is "Bill Wood". He claims that he is an ex navy seal who was sent to fix the looking glass (machine to tell the future), because it kept giving the same "timeline", or series of events after Dec 2012 no matter what they did to try to change the events. He was unable to fix it. He said that no matter what happens between now and Dec 2012, all timelines will "bottleneck" and converge into one of two timelines. Timeline 1 being the "good" one (world peace and so forth) and Timeline 2 being "bad" (world catastrophes which could end up spelling the end of the world).

It is a very interesting interview. He goes into how he flew the Tomahawk missiles into targets and then would find out later that the targets were innocent people. He said that at one time he refused to hit a target a second time because he saw people running to help the people in the building that was hit with the first missile. So he flew that missile into a mountainside where it wouldn't hurt anyone.

So then, he says, the military wanted to get back at him and because they didn't want to implicate themselves in the bombing, they got him on a sex offender charge instead and sent him to prison for three years. So that's why, he claims, he is under a fake name because he is actually a registered sex offender.

Who knows who to believe anymore?? The interview never said anything about an "antichrist". He did, in the second interview, talk about the little wormholes and said that that is what CERN is actually trying desparately to find. He said we will be inundated with many many of those little wormholes in Dec 2012 and will somehow shift us all to a singular timeline.

ETA: I copied and pasted this from my post on another thread about this same subject.

edit on 28-1-2012 by angellicview because: Copied and pasted.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Well, the above post pretty much sums up what I was going to add...So I won't bother...
I'll just say that I found the first camelot interview with Bill Wood to be a most fascinating and positive 2 and a half hours - (yes, I'm "inbetween jobs") and I highly recommend it.
I'm going to watch this featured Q&A tonight (though Wilcox doesn't reeeeeally float my boat)
Thanks!

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Goosegash

I would recommend watching his interview with Lisa Harrison, too. He is much more relaxed with her and is able to talk more freely.

new topics

top topics

join