It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth is Viral - FEMA Camps

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel Kent
Citizens of United States, You have been asleep for too long,
The grass has grown under your feet whilst your eye was off the ball.
Operation massive data store has been implemented,
The relevant laws have been passed, the sifting of your personal data has begun
For those who do not succumb to our will, like a moth to the flame, your demise will be swift.

We are FEMA,
we are Legion,
we do not forgive,
we do not forget,
expect us.

Time for everyone to start running VPN.

PEACE,
RK

That's...nice.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

Exactly and all it took you was some logical thought.
Now lets ask ourselves, what does or would a fema camp look like?
Do we have an example?
Sure, there is a big football field in New Orleans that worked great!
I imagine we could do much the same with many areas and buildings, so why would the Gumment bother building prisons for millions and billions of dollars when we have perfect facilites in place already?
Best thing, we have already used one and nobody suspects it!!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJockey1

If there is any FEMA Style camps in Australia, this place will be the first to know.
Shannon

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I am truly sorry to hear of your loss. You have my prayers and warm thoughts.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Ah, that was sweet, when I lost my precious daughter in 06 (seems like yesterday) I could have used those comforting words, well said to you too.

Here is a quick shot I just took, not very good, picture of a picture... she was as sweet as oldcorps... the energy is significant as I have watched so much light leave the planet since 911 days... so much light...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Now you have me waiting in anticipation for the next episode

It should be good.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I'm thinking this way....in order to get people in those camps....people are going to have to comply, and go like the sheep they are. Why would people go somewhere, to protest, only to get arrested? To me, that just doesn't make sense. If i'm gonna leave the comfy confines of my home.....ish best be goin' down, for real, or i'm staying home. I'm not goin' down there to protest, while singing: "99 bottles of beer on the wall"...like i heard them doing, last night. You must be out cho mind. That's not protesting....that's a campout. And i'm not going to jail, just for camping out. I'll go to the woods, to do my camping.

People are just plain ole STUPID. If you want to protest....protest where it's going to hurt the one's you're protesting against. If you're protesting the "rich"....cut off their funds; by not buying their products and using their services. If you're protesting crooked, corrupt politicians....and you're tired of the government....quit your J.O.B. and work off the books.

Everytime a protest like this one occurs....those people getting arrested, are funding the system. It costs money to process and house these protesters; and that money comes from taxpayers dollars. Those protesters are keeping the cops EMPLOYED. What you want are the cops to be UN-employed. Think people, think!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Uh... No, it doesn't. That subsection was removed from the bill before it passed.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
this will be interesting.
there will be something ta ponder
whatever the outcome...

wether its been deliberate,
its certainly convenient,
with "mock villages" fer training,
and how most any stadium,
auditorium esque structure can easily detain,
er contain citizens.

so its really down to the legislation,
its obviously now possible.
and it is fairly discrete fer ah reason.

losing loved ones can be trying,
and my love goes out to all creatures.

as ah skeptic on all information...
aye can still sea ah conspiracy within ah conspiracy.

they could have already stopped poor bobby.
or the report could be totally legit.

either way the proof is in the pudding.
these internet bills,
could take away our meat and potatohs...
how can we have any pudding then?

even if it is sour...
we deserve to have our pudding,
and eat it too.

femah camps are not our future!
its pudding time!
: o j

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

Exactly and all it took you was some logical thought.
Now lets ask ourselves, what does or would a fema camp look like?
Do we have an example?
Sure, there is a big football field in New Orleans that worked great!
I imagine we could do much the same with many areas and buildings, so why would the Gumment bother building prisons for millions and billions of dollars when we have perfect facilites in place already?
Best thing, we have already used one and nobody suspects it!!

Good points....A so called 'FEMA Camp' wouldn't really have to be some obvious place....If it were to ever get to the point where they were rounding people up, there's plenty of options already. Come to think of it...We've already got tons of prisons too...We've got a larger prison population than any other country in the world....Most of which, are nonviolent drug offenders. All it would take is some Emergency Action to release such non-violent Drug Offenders early (that part I'm not opposed to btw) to make more than enough room for any 'real' troublemakers (ie...the people on boards like this!
) .....

Still...I think imagining such things are gonna happen is incredibly speculative, and without much real merit at the moment...So far all these grey area laws that allow indefinite detention without due process,etc., have been used only on Muslim Extremist/Terrorist types....I haven't seen any effort to start rounding up regular Joes that frequent boards like this.....Things havent gotten anywhere near that bad, and honestly I don't expect them to. I could always be proved wrong though!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Love your videos,with that said do you miss S.Carolina yet?We haven't had a winter yet.It's been in the 60's and 70's since the new year.I know the weather your in now,I was born and raised there.Haven't been back in 20 years.Anyway keep the information coming,and stay safe in your search for the truth.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Wrong thread
edit on 2/2/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Wondering when Part 2 is coming?
Did they keep him in the FEMA camp?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

great investigative work Bob,people ask about us in the UK,well there are enough cameras
to keep us under THERE watchful eye's and all our prisons are full so i don't know about camps.

my thoughts go out to you and your family at this difficult & sad time.Take time to grieve my friend.
I'm sure your daughter is at piece and in a better place.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I think I'm going to try my luck in the forest/underground if TSHTF
Imagine if air drones were released! Then there would be nowhere to hide!
Goodbye land of the free home of the brave
Welcome to the land of the wiretap home of the slave

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
FEMA camps are death camps designed to kill Christians and Patriots. When Martial Law is declared we must resist with violence or the government will kill all of us.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join