It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I had one wish I would @$#!%smack the world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Everything irritates me.

I can't watch TV for 10 minutes without watching 20 commercials, there is rarely anything good on TV and I am paying some rich idiots for this crap.

Every time I turn around someone is getting killed, disappearing screwed over and subject to some underhanded scheme.

Apparently, typing a number in and clicking "buy it now" is worth $65 even though I did all the research and had everything thoroughly documented. An hours worth of work ($65) means 5 minutes on a computer now.

If I have to look at another smug, stupid face from someone I don't know, my head will explode.

I'm tired of "Anti-terrorist patriotic anti-pirate ninja child protection save your kids Acts" that don't actually do anything related to any of that.

I'm tired of housewives who believe the entire American political system should revolve around their ignorant, spiteful opinions.

I'm sick and tired of people posting articles from cracked.com as proof of something.

I'm tired of busting my butt working hard and making pennies to beautify a golf course where idiots that sit at a desk four hours a day, three days a week play all the while getting paid way too much for what they are worth.

Your opinion is not the definitive answer to everything wrong with the world.

I'm tired of watching generation-Y in America descend into stupidity, congrats, all of America is now a re-enactment of Jersey Shore and Yo MTV Raps. Go play in the street.

I'm tired of seeing small businesses go under for some stupid reason related to paperwork or regulation, don't the rest of you idiots understand this is destroying this country and relocating all the wealth into the hands of a few. Along with the judicial system, executive, everything, etc...

I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.

I want to drink a freaking beer, I forgot my ID now I have to go all the way home even though I have a full beard and I come to this store everyday. It's "COMPANY POLICY" and this hateful woman that manages the place would rather side with her overlords than her community, she would probably do it just for her own enjoyment without getting paid. She lives to mildly discomfort others in everyday situations where she has control.

When I was in the military, I wanted to go to the desert... they didn't send me. My shop mate (same career field) didn't want to go... they sent her.

Most of your jokes aren't funny, I hate having to force myself to laugh so I don't destroy some poor fools self esteem.

I'm an idiot, I just bought a new computer for absolutely no reason at all. I just took the CMOS battery out of the old "broken" one and put it right back in, it started right up. Can't this be done automatically with a switch?

Everything in America is made by the lowest bidder and sold to us morons because we gladly scarf it down, putting aside any idea of efficiency or minimalism. Everything sucks, breaks and tastes like #.

I hate McDonalds and Facebook is evil, why is everything designed to be some covert war against everyday Americans.

I hate "Reality TV", why is it called reality if its fake and stupid. Oh wait, they are right, everything is fake and stupid.

Planned obsolescence must be working wonders for China's economy. What kind of stupid idea was that?

I feel like crushing skulls when someone on ATS does this:

Also, this
is stupid, what are you a 14 year old girl?

Then I look over at my woman, my dog and the cats... everything is okay. None of this crap matters because it is not my purpose in life. Or is it?

Add your own... go.
edit on 25-1-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Thats why I go to the beach daily.

Can't stress over all that man. it'll kill ya.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
A rant of rants my good man

I'm tired of watching generation-Y in America descend into stupidity, congrats, all of America is now a re-enactment of Jersey Shore and Yo MTV Raps. Go play in the street.

I truly could not have said it better myself

S&F for gettin it off your chest.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Thats why I go to the beach daily.

Can't stress over all that man. it'll kill ya.

Well I have been hoping it would for some time now, turns out I am an invulnerable bitchy super hero of stress. I try to have a sense of humor to put up with all this, but I don't have much of a sense of humor and what I do have is offensive to wide swaths of sensitive people that just can't take the joke without filing a lawsuit.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
So you were in the military and work at a golf course? I think that will cause anyone to snap regularly.

Try a blood transfusion to hopefully get all those military slow kill vaccines out your system, then get a job that isn't catering to elitist jerkoffs.

You did point out a lot of the wonderful aspects of our backward world, cancel your cable subscription and enjoy your pets & family.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
So you were in the military and work at a golf course? I think that will cause anyone to snap regularly.

Try a blood transfusion to hopefully get all those military slow kill vaccines out your system, then get a job that isn't catering to elitist jerkoffs.

You did point out a lot of the wonderful aspects of our backward world, cancel your cable subscription and enjoy your pets & family.

Yes, was in the military and now I work at a golf course. Actually I like the job just don't like most of the people, they aren't really rich or elitist. This is a small town and most "middle class" people think they are the wealthiest people in America. It's a good job though, I get to stay outside, the guys I work with are cool, etc. I don't get paid much, but that doesn't really bother me, I make enough to get by. Job gets bonus points for putting me in contact with people now and then that are ups for me, I used to work all kinds of construction and woodwork so I can build furniture and fix various stuff, sometimes people will pay me to do odd stuff like this. Around these times and in winter work gets a bit slow sometimes though.

If the military put any nasty # in me I haven't been aware of it.

There aren't very many jobs in this little town, so I can't just go get another job as simple as that. I like the town, it's really as good as it gets in America, plus I have things (and people and animals lol) I take care of here and I can't really move. I don't have a vehicle either, the town has a public transit bus which I live by, this public transit system helps immensely for people like me that don't have a vehicle. Every town should have one.

I don't have any reason to have a cable subscription, but my significant other likes it.
edit on 25-1-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join