It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hollow Earth Theory

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Has anyone heard of this theory. I seriously don't think it's true but I also try to keep an open mind about things.

pub105.ezboard.com...

www.gi.alaska.edu...

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I've heard it a few times. But I don't think it has any real proof backing it up. None compared to the molten core theory.

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Yeah I've read about that theory quite a bit. But I dont think its true.

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Of course it is true. If it isn't prove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is that you say???? You can't prove it? Well then how can you deny the existence of it????

For the very fact that something like that can't be proven wrong or right I am bound to believe it possible. For all things are possible.

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I didn't say impossible, no one did. It is possible, just highly improbable. There is more proof supporting the liquid magma core than there is supporting a hollow core.

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I just want a plane that flys me ( a couple of times ) across the northpole, so I can see for it myself.

It's no use talking about if it exists or not, we need to look for it ourselves.

Just like all the secret bases we know about, no BSing about if its there or not, JUST GO OVER THERE AND LOOK FOR IT WITH YOUR OWN SILLY FACE

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   
you should have a look at this thread if you are interested in the Hollow Earth theory plenty of links to hollow earth stuff, plus a couple of nutters.

www.digitalf8.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
yes i read it in a book called "mission earth" by malachi york. it is called Agartha I have a pisture of it from the book. It is said that the core of the earth(tiamat) is the hollow earth's sun and that Agartha was created when a piece of the earth broke off which is now the moon. It also says there are many different types of beings and hybrids that live in 6 levels of the underground world.

There are passageways to the underworld, the main ones being at the north and south poles.

others have been believed to be stemming from the "dead-end" sub-terranean passageway underneath the great pyramid and at the bermuda triangle.

Charles manson was believed to have gone crazy in search for a way to the hollow earth.

Can someone please tell me how to post a picture on a reply-post?? thanx

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Hey guys, I have been studying the hollow earth theory for some years, and I hate to say it, its not true... I am a geologist, and there is mountains of information to support that the core is a very very dense solid mass.

Now, there is always a grain of truth in any myth.... and this is it...

There are caverns galore in the continental crust, and some evidence that there may be in the oceanic crust, although much smaller and likely not able to support any kind of a livable environment. However, we also have seismic data indicating that at around 300-500 km depth, there are some coherent structures in the mantel.... it was previously thought that at that depth, the heat and pressure would be great enough that nothing could retain any kind of structural integrity... but we have at least 3 structures of some type, over 600 km in length each. However, again, due to the depth, pressure, and temperature, I would hold NO hope that these are any kind of livable caverns.

Now, we do know that the Cabal has built very extensive networks of underground bunkers and cities at great depths (but still within the continental crust). See Alternative 2, in my post the Plan. There is evidence that they have tapped into a natural cavern network.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 12:45 AM
link   
screw it not worth it

the earth isn't hollow, that is all, drive through please.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 11:48 AM
link   
the hollow earth theory, i dont think there is anything in it...

sorry about that, bad bad joke...

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 12:57 PM
link   
And where do you think the "Garden Of Paradise" is?............................

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienaddicted
JUST GO OVER THERE AND LOOK FOR IT WITH YOUR OWN SILLY FACE

HAHA!!

Great sentance!!!

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Yes, lava is a figment of our collective imagination

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Of course it's true. Where else do you think the mole men live?

posted on May, 17 2003 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Ehh i dont believe it.. but then again you never know!

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod

Originally posted by alienaddicted
JUST GO OVER THERE AND LOOK FOR IT WITH YOUR OWN SILLY FACE

HAHA!!

Great sentance!!!

well, lol! It is indeed impossible to look for it with someone elses silly face, but I think you know what I meant...

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   
There is no "hollow earth".

You know how I know there is no hollow earth, is it because I went to the center of the world to prove it? Nay!

It is because of this simple idea.

m/v = density.

Mass divided by volume = density!

www.nyu.edu...

Our planet is of a known density, a known mass, a known weight, because of gravity.

If we had 1/1000ths the density that we really do, because let's say the Earth was hollow, then we'd have 1/1000ths the gravitational force.

That is of course if our science is correct and gravity is based on mass not upon displacement of space.

The hollow earth theory has soooo many flaws, it's rediculus...will the guy who thought of it please blow his balls off?

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   
The hollow earth theory is indeed a very vivid figment of imagination.

Besides the very obvious question of explaining the planetary mass and density, there are a couple of issues that weigh heavily against hollow earth.

First, there is seismic transmissivity. P and S waves travel at different rates through the mantel and core, and whenever a seismic event happens, it is possible to roughly image the core and associated internal structure of the planet.

Second, there is just the fact that no form of matter in the universe could hold a hollow sphere the size of the planet together under the centrifugal force of the rate of spin that the planet has. If the planet was in fact hollow, with the current size and rate of spin, it would litterally spin itself to pieces in a very short period.

Maybe the asteroid belt was a former hollow planet?

Hello again *cough* FM *cough*

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I was wondering how long it would take for other members to associate "theMaster" with FM. Was even considering starting a betting pool in Cosmic as to who would guess first.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join