It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full NBC GOP Debate - Florida

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I didn't see this posted yet, I am sure those of you really interested, (like me) would have searched this out yourselves.

But I got interested in watching these debate's, from post's on ATS

So here it is -

So we all know the planet is in peril, and a good proportion of the problem's come from the USA meddling around the world.

Not just that, but the absolute enormous expansion of US military strength, and new powers to use against the civilians of not just America, but any country "they" see fit.

I am especially worried about me and my family (and countrymen), here in the UK - considering all the "anti-US rhetoric" I spew.........

I love America and her people, as I deeply care for all innocents of this world.

And this Republican "contest", and the main Election that will follow, is I am sure, the last chance us the people will get to put society on a good course for the future.

Anyone with half a brain will know what I am referring to

Comment please

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Soapusmaximus

Thank you. This is my "Sunday" of my "weekend" and we just came out of a four day power outage so it is a busy two days for me putting stuff back to right. This helps me out a bunch. Appreciate it, I'll be watching it after dark.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this as I did not have time to catch this debate yesterday. Too bad all these guys are knuckleheads except for Paul, of course I'm sure Paul only got ten minutes of talk time in this one.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
He did a fantastic job I feel slowing down his approach speaking in calm voice and getting loud to exclaim his points.

Americans need to observe the fact the two they want to square off are always in the middle to keep you focused. All RP gets asked is if he will drop out, will he support Newt blah blah. Psyops leading the viewer to constantly be reminded that msm wants him to be seen as non-electable.
I have yet to hear once a moderator ask Newt or Mitt if they are going to run 3rd party or if they would support Dr.Paul if he wins the nomination. OPEN YOUR EYES

top topics

join