It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RAVENS WIN !!!!!! Predictions anyone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Just kidding. Put your money away.

Their kicker, Billy Cundiff, blew a 32 yard field goal with 40 seconds left that would've put the game into overtime.

Who blows a 32 yarder, when you go 16 for 16 the entire year, in a conference championship game?

An unemployed kicker, that's who.

My prediction: San Fran wins this one then,

San Fransisco 35....New England 28 in the Big One.

Benjamin Franklin says so.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

can't put it all on the kicker. even the extra-point can be missed. Lee Evans blew the game with his dropped touchdown pass. nuff said.
as for the PATS losing the super bowl... If we see today's team, they lose. if we see the team that destroyed the broncos, tom brady's going to disneyworld.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by RicoMarston

can't put it all on the kicker. even the extra-point can be missed. Lee Evans blew the game with his dropped touchdown pass. nuff said.
as for the PATS losing the super bowl... If we see today's team, they lose. if we see the team that destroyed the broncos, tom brady's going to disneyworld.

Thank you!!! I had quite the heated debate with my hubbie about the kicker not being the entire reason they lost. Such a bummer the ravens lost 'cause I really am tired of seeing tom brady...not a big fan.

Having said that though, the ravens didn't deserve to win. They had too many chances to make it happen but, they just dropped the ball.....literally!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Having said that though, the ravens didn't deserve to win. They had too many chances to make it happen but, they just dropped the ball.....literally!

That's it.....THEY lost. Ray Lewis was talking about that earlier.

It will be kind of fun watching a re-match though of those 2 teams, the Giants and Pats, from the SB 4 years ago.

I hope Eli destroys them......again.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by RicoMarston

That's true, it takes a team to lose a game.

I think it's going to be the Giants winning the big one though. You gotta remember where Eli comes from. He's a Manning. He's a pedigree. And the rest of the team are just a bunch of scrappers. They act like well schooled street fighters out there. That, and I think Woodhead is going to be intimidated into dropping the ball on clutch plays. Just a hunch.

Giants 31.......Pats 28. In OT

new topics

top topics

join