It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Myth (Full Improved Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Hi all,

I saw this video posted on one of my FB friends page this morning. I am only a quarter way through but it seems well put together and informative. I thought i would put it out there for those of you into things of this nature.

The video itself is a little grainy but watchable. I also did a search and did not see that it had been previously posted but if so (mods) feel free to remove.

Thanks and happy viewing.

Vid Note: This Youtube Video is about the Illuminati and the general conspiracies that surround the Illuminati.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Oxygenation

The vid is not working ...peace

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by the2ofusr1

The vid is not working ...peace

It works, but not embedded.
2nd.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

yes you are right.. i did not check which i should have done! My bad...

I think if you click on the YouTube link it should take you through to the video.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I have just finished watching the complete documentary and i must say it was very well presented, although certain parts were repeated. Informative none the less.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Back in my day a documentary use to contain original material , new research , film and interviews. This video is just a collection short clips from other peoples documentaries , news shows and videos of lectures.

If you make a documentary you might be able to get a way with using a few clips here and there of other peoples work but when its 100% made up of other peoples work its just copyright infringement. A truly awful video.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

2 hours long, wow.
well i will have a look at the first 20 minutes or so and then post back my initial feedback.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Okay and 2 hours later i have watched it.
There is some pretty good footage and information here.
Thanks for sharing.

top topics

join