It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to CNN Newt won South Carolina- 38%

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Watching it now... CNN said Newt won with 38% (exit polls)... Ron Paul came in last 15%//

Who are these idiots... I mean, very intelligent people voting for Newt?? Why??

What exactly do they want in him?

Anyway... sorry no photo or video.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
On-going thread here-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Feel free to add to it.

Thread closed.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ReadyPower

Here's some additional info,

apnews.myway.com...

The exit poll was conducted for The Associated Press and the television networks by Edison Research as voters left polls at 35 randomly selected sites. The survey involved interviews with 1,577 voters and had a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 4 percentage points.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
On-going thread here-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Feel free to add to it.

Thread closed.

Thread closed? Don't see a moderator label on you. Self appointed rent a cop?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Wow... What happened to the hours of counting? I love how instantaneous the winner is announced now compared to Iowa and even New Hampshire.

Voting just ended literally 9 minutes ago... Wow.

South Carolina should have chosen better. Just another random surge of the week....

Instant winners, but then it takes days for voting fraud to be reported.

Newt is garbage incarnate. Who the hell would vote for the person like Newt? I mean do we forget how his Speaker position ended (first time in history for a speaker to be fined for unethical behavior). I could care less if the man is a slime ball when it comes to marriage, but really? He basically BROKE THE LAW and disgraced a major position in the Congress. And yet, he receives a majority of the votes....

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Forgive me here but after Iowa, I'm not even listening or paying attention to the idiots in News Rooms who are in a flat out race to call who won, first. Being right or accurate seems to carry NO importance to the media, so long as they can justify the name they present at the moment and of course, they beat everyone else.

Perhaps I'm just silly about this, but in the business of electing one of the most Powerful men on Earth, I don't care for how the Media treats the whole thing like a horse race that we're simply ignorant spectators to. I'll wait until late tonight or until they declare 100% of the precincts reporting, counted and accepted as proper for certification. It doesn't have to BE certified...but they at least need to say they feel good that it's the final answer.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I call BS **********

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
it's far from over. santorum-1, obamney-1, newt-1, ron paul-0.

new topics

top topics

join