It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Age of Transitions - [Full Documentary] the coming technotronic eurgenic scientific world state

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... This documentry covers the origins of the eugenics movement and how a new age of eugenics , transhumanism and post humanism are slowly being introduced into society. The goal is to ultimantely create a totalitarian technotronic scientific global hive state in which a the rueling elite will become the over lords with comeplete hegemonic control , recreating human kind into their own image.
edit on 21-1-2012 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The ruling elite are already in control.
Why would they want to change anything? They have us all right where they want us. Slaves thinking we are free. They don't need to force any change, they can just influence it behind the curtains. They say walk, most people walk.

The world is built so we have to walk or we'll be outcasts, poor, hermits, crazies, etc.

We won't need to amplify ourselves with electronics if we tap into the ancient knowledge of the ether, the global conciousness, etc.
edit on 21/1/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I remember seeing a serious discussion of this which had been written in the '50s. It sounds like North Korean society with wires. I expect it will happen, what is there to stop it? By the way, what do you think would stop it? If it's OK with you, I'd rather not hear that the only solution is for the people of the world to wake up in revolution, throw off their shackles, and create a new, harmonious global society.

Oh, after getting my ears completely confused by the first few seconds of loud noise, I decided not to spend the required hour on the video. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
I remember seeing a serious discussion of this which had been written in the '50s. It sounds like North Korean society with wires. I expect it will happen, what is there to stop it? By the way, what do you think would stop it? If it's OK with you, I'd rather not hear that the only solution is for the people of the world to wake up in revolution, throw off their shackles, and create a new, harmonious global society.

Oh, after getting my ears completely confused by the first few seconds of loud noise, I decided not to spend the required hour on the video. Sorry.

What *I* think will stop it is spreading the information that the government has had free energy tech hidden for over 50 years... Spread it to the tipping point such that We demand it from Them.

Free energy is the biggest threat to the power elite as They rely on money to maintain Their control. And money represents meaningful energy expended in an energy-scarce society. Once abundant energy is added to a society, what is left is free.

One can grasp this most easily by considering the first hunter, fisherperson, gatherer, farmer, miner. The stuff They gained/used was free: critters, fish, fruits, vegetables, nuts, seed, sun, soil, rain, ores. It was the meaningful energy expended that gave "value" to the stuff: the killing, fishing, picking, tilling, weeding, harvesting, mining, transporting.

If You want more information about electrogravitics (I would link to My threads but have reasons not to), do a search for "electrogravitics Amaterasu."

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Dear Amaterasu,

Thank you very much for your worthwhile idea. I'm really pleased you offered it, it makes my day worthwhile.

I'm having a little difficulty, at the moment, thinking of the ramifictions, but I'll follow the path you've blazed and do some thinking about it.

Some immediate questions: What would I do with infinite free energy? It wouldn't be a currency, everybody has it. There'd have to be some kind of machinery to direct it. How would I build a house with it? Make a hole in a lot and fuse the dirt to stone?

As I say, I've got a lot of thinking to do. Thanks a lot.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
The ruling elite are already in control.
Why would they want to change anything? They have us all right where they want us. Slaves thinking we are free. They don't need to force any change, they can just influence it behind the curtains. They say walk, most people walk.

The world is built so we have to walk or we'll be outcasts, poor, hermits, crazies, etc.

We won't need to amplify ourselves with electronics if we tap into the ancient knowledge of the ether, the global conciousness, etc.
edit on 21/1/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

But they still want to get rid of large part of the population as they claim we are too many and most of us useless..
Judging by sperm count rates they are well underway on reaching their goal.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by Amaterasu

Dear Amaterasu,

Thank you very much for your worthwhile idea. I'm really pleased you offered it, it makes my day worthwhile.

I'm having a little difficulty, at the moment, thinking of the ramifictions, but I'll follow the path you've blazed and do some thinking about it.

Some immediate questions: What would I do with infinite free energy? It wouldn't be a currency, everybody has it. There'd have to be some kind of machinery to direct it. How would I build a house with it? Make a hole in a lot and fuse the dirt to stone?

As I say, I've got a lot of thinking to do. Thanks a lot.

With respect,
Charles1952

You would use the energy to run Your home, Your electronics, Your (presently) battery operated things, Your car...

Industry would use it for all Their energy needs. As the cost of energy is removed down the line, eventually what is left is free.

Robots would use it - and We can build robots to do all the necessary work no One wants to do. Human energy for such things would not then be required. This would free Us, as I said, to do what We want. - within the three Laws:

Do not willfully hurt or kill another Being

Do not willfully take or damage another Being's property

Do not willfully defraud another Being

(A Being (cap the "B") is sapient; animals are beings.)

So You could order a flying house (electrogravitics offers gravity control, too) for free and spend Your time doing whatever Your bumper sticker reads, "I'd rather be [fill in the blank]."

Also, You might enjoy reading My (free!) science "fiction" novella demonstrating the abundance paradigm in action. It's linked in My sig.

Again, I will not link to My own threads, having My reasons, but search for "ethical planetarian" to see the seed I suggest for Our new free society.
edit on 1/21/2012 by Amaterasu because: typo

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I truly believe that anyone who is of greed, and inequality and is not serving the best interests for humanity and the world will not be here for a lot longer, that there are new energies coming in, and this won't be continuing. We have to rise to the occasion, raise our frequency.
edit on 21-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Firstly, the word is spelled EUGENICS....It is a high scientific sounding word for hitlerian holocaust on all and every peson that the elite may feel are not worth breeding...
Not only that, but concentrated breeding of those who remain to improve the race for whatever purpose the elite believes mankind has.....
From population control, to sterilization of undesireable humans....
This is part of the sinister Luciferian NWO program......
Good heads up on whats comming soon....

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

IIRC,

1. the elites want 200 million global population . . . to help insure no uprisings and because the fallen angels say it is necessary to save us from ourselves and the planet from us.

2. Their boss satan loves bloodshed and slavery and has infected them with the same values and themes.

3. They fantasize a world with man's impact on earth almost entirely . . . with mostly a 'returned to nature' landscape for them to play in.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Every eugenics program has been

myopic to the extreme.

And arrogant.

Man PRESUMES to know what's best for mankind.

We've bred various breeds of dogs which have chronic hip problems, breathing problems etc. etc. etc.

I trust God's robust engineering.

Satanic ignorance and arrogance are not useful for anything but suffering and death.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This is probably the one subject that many on ATS would rather ignore due to their high regard for science and the scientific method. However, it is very interesting to note here one of the leading transhumanist politicians, Newt Gingrich, is actually being thrust upon the public as a leading Presidential candidate! I think this is very telling that perhaps the singularity is much closer than we might think.

Great video btw - it plainly lays out the social darwinism that is so pervasive in all society today and their plans to institute individual and global control through technology (which includes the internet). SOPA will be back I can promise you that since they must control the web as a last step in controlling the flow of information.

It's a frightening future we face where a scientific dictatorship is working very hard to ensure their place at that the top of the food chain.

Science was once our friend and liberator to some degree - it is fast becoming the very scourge of freedom and humanity. Take care that the latest gadget you buy does not become yet one more chain around your neck.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I agree ,Science & Technology so deeply reflects the human condition , we're capable of great bueaty and great evil . Quite frankly I believe to be this could very well be the all seeing eye at top of the proverbial pyrimid with repesct to what is really going on . I sometimes ponder it's already happened and we are collectively reliving something from another age . That might explain the whole 666 bible prophecy thing . Or perhaps not...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpusMarkII
The goal is to ultimantely create a totalitarian technotronic scientific global hive state in which a the rueling elite will become the over lords with comeplete hegemonic control , recreating human kind into their own image.

This has already happened. If you can manage a complex thought while being overdosed on fluoride, chemical food additives, mercury fillings, emf interference and media brainwashing, you are already doing better than most.

But ultimately their plan will fail. Life finds ways to flourish, and the universe balances itself out on all levels. They will lose, and things will change. It won't be easy, but their time is almost up.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by android18957392

Yes. You could start them off in a closed system with perfect control and, due to their self-serving nature, the system would break down. At their current level of being they constantly readjust their hierarchies and have difficulty working in unison due to their belief in separation.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by OpusMarkII

I found this documentary very good. Thanks for the thread.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

your welcome thnx for watching , perhaps we all should post this on our facebooks... that is you have one
edit on 22-1-2012 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Saw it today, it was great.

I encourage ATS to view this.

top topics

join