It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth is Viral - Tyranny In The US

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

“The accumulation of all powers, legislative, executive, and judiciary, in the same hands… may justly be pronounced the very definition of tyranny.”

Our founding fathers well considered the dangers of the power of authority. But I often wonder if they could have envisioned that a world would eventually arrive that sported not just overbearing government, but also corporate hegemony that have redefined their very existence to a point where they, as a collective, are recognized by government as a force of choice. As such, We the People are no longer defined as individual voters, but as those corporate collectives that can direct power and money to produce government according to desire.

These are dangerous times as the constitutional ideal is being redefined in fact, even if not in word, to represent the Capitalist Corporate Collective... often referred to as Fascism.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Without Dr. Paul, we may not have a lot of hope, but we'll sure as hell make sure we leave an impression.

"The right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government" - Thomas Jefferson

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Andrew303

@bob a thought continued

56 signatures changed the course of human directions

Putting peoples intellect to work

I ask people to read and modernize the concepts of our Constitution into one mass compilation of practical ideologies that allow for the basic unalienable human right. Speech, voting, press, laws and equal justice, practice of religion and prevention of hate speech that takes away the unalienable right of those invested into a true global Constitution by the people, for the people and from the people.

This collective look and redefinition of what a Constitution is and what is is supposed to do when challenges arise beyond its scope of definition due to the passage of time, politics of the current generation and the generation about to take power. (always a battle for power and control of concepts)

Give this new Constitution a 100 year look forward into human history.

We are the new founding fathers,brothers, mothers, and sisters of a new age of individual freedoms and enlightenment that take into scale the whole of human history past to present and our possible future.

Current preamble

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America

Example rewrite...... just and example don't get your constitution panties in a knot

We the sovereign people of the united states of America, In order to keep a civil Union,, re-establish the modern definitions of justice, tranquility and provisions for a common defense that promotes the welfare of all voting citizen the basic rights of our founding fathers endeared to us during the first constitutional congress of the united states of America.

The declaration of independence

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

How would we redefine this document with modern intellect that takes into account a very modern and every changeling world.

This is the fledgling document that changed a whole world. This opportunity is now in our generations hands. Though this may be considered folly by those in power or those who chose never to weild power.

This is an attempt to move forward with redefining what America means by using our basic foundations as the leap forward into a philosophical and political document that has the ability to jump3 or 4 generations before it needs to be redefined

I ask you the intellectuals to form groups or collectives to communicate ideas, thoughts and insights into our founding fathers legacy of freedom in order to create a new legacy that does not forsake the ideas and concepts set down to parchment by our founding fathers who went to war to defend the concepts of unalienable rights and freedoms.

What is the modern definition of tyranny? What was the founding fathers definition of tyranny?

The founding fathers did know about internet forums and instant gratification chat rooms that present ideas with out basis or collective merit. I ask you the ATS intellects-- to present a New Preamble, a new Declaration or Independent thought that takes into account all freedoms for all people world wide.

This is not for those who can not write, or read our history. It is for those who can see the whole founding fathers idea as collective of dozens of previous generations woes and discontent with a political structure that was corrupt and decadent.

I do not believe our system is completely corrupt or decadent, but it is heading down a direction that does not promote all the ideas of our founding fathers. It will be up to us the intellectual to redefine what government can and cannot do to our unalienable rights and and freedoms laid down by the founding fathers.

Thank you Andrew303
edit on 21-1-2012 by Andrew303 because: ops spelling error

edit on 21-1-2012 by Andrew303 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2012 by Andrew303 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Thanks for the Video.
Interesting times lay ahead.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
First one of yours I've watched. The Federalist Papers drew me in. Now I'm hooked. Semper Fi for my husband and my brother - both vets. Keep up the good work and God save our constitution and rescue our country from those who will never understand this perfect union.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
When he talks about how in november there was a big push to silence media it made me think how not very long after that the truth is viral was born.
It seems alot like running into a burning building to try to save someone.
It's actions like this that give me hope in the midst of such tyranny.
THANK YOU

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Hello my fellow terrorists who are on the list,

I am afraid that soon we must use our bombs against TPTB.

O:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Topato

Careful now, talk like that could lead to your abduction, detainment and transfer to Guantanamo for enhanced interrogations.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Yep, no other option anymore though.

I say let them come.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Topato
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Yep, no other option anymore though.

I say let them come.

Careful what you wish for.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Topato
Hello my fellow terrorists who are on the list,

I am afraid that soon we must use our bombs against TPTB.

O:

An eye for an eye will leave everyone blind.
Sustained truth is the only weapon that will prevail.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The Global Constitution project. A legacy for our children and grandchildren. A gift for all out brothers and sister still consumed by tyranny of dictatorship and global corporate banks that only want to consume the worlds natural resources for powers sake.

I ask you all to set aside personnel differences and come together as the new founding fathers,mothers, brothers and sisters to create a Global Constitution that we are all pound to live with.

The original found fathers knew one thing if they did not create it, they would lose to the tyranny of injustice. They had no oracle to tell them what to put into the document. They had no divine scrolls to define what is freedom. They knew it in their hearts.

What does your heart tell you about a Constitution that applies to all human beings world wide?

Andrew303

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Andrew303

LOL How about sovereignty instead?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Its the money.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join