It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plausible Theory of What The 'Sounds in The Sky' Are! (proof that it is a viral for Mass Effect 3)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Well, ME3 is already out, and still no indication that it was viral marketing for it.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by OGOldGreg

I'm actually coming to the conclusion that this may not have been VM. I was expect them to have posted another video by now. I'm still convinced that the forest video is the ME sound team experimenting though.

ALS

Ok we get it you think it's viral marketing. But just cause it sounds similar to a sound in a game what other proof do you have?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by OGOldGreg

Other proof? Location, people, sound......did you even read the thread.

ALS

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Don't worry ALS, you presented a reasonable theory, backed up with plausible evidence, supported by motive and timing. You may or may not have been correct (I still think you were in the limited videos in which you were referencing) but that isn't the point. This site is dedicated to the idea of "Deny Ignorance," and your work greatly added to this goal.

Good Job!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
So Mass Effect 3 is a computer game? I thought it was some software to make effects. .. Well you can hardly say someone is doing it for a game, the fake sounds are just a prank like any other, the real sounds are hard to hear, there are people who do experience them but when I play their videos I don't hear anything unusual.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
so why not the other way around? maybe the sounds in the sky is something really happening world wide and the source is unknown. the game company probably follow order by someone high up to play down the phenomenon and make it seems like a viral marketing for the game. The theme of this game is perfect to try to play down this phenomenon.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
No more strange trumpet sounds have been reported in a while. Wonder if it was all a hoax?

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join