It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A sign from God? John 3:16 Tebow Halo (4 Videos)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
OK, so apparently something strange appeared over the Denver Bronco's stadium during the last Bronco's game where Tim Tebow turned in an amazing performance.

It doesn't look like a typical lenticular cloud. It actually looks like the type of smoke ring left by a tube launched rocket. I have no idea what might have caused this. Anyone?

MODS: I had no idea where to put this other than here. Please feel free to move at your discretion.
edit on 1/16/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

You're not serious, are you?

I have to ask that, because I don't know anymore.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Well apparently Jesus doesn't care about football!!!! Cause they lost this weekend! I guess he has Brady on his fantasy team!!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
What about a round strange cloud appearing over the football stadium in clear sky,where a guy was condemned for pointing to words of God,and excelled at what he does in front of all that people do you not find serious?

I think it is a sign in some way.God works in mysterious ways.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Looks like an "O" from a skywriting plane to me.

Or chemtrails.

edit on 16-1-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
reply to post by OldCorp

You're not serious, are you?

I have to ask that, because I don't know anymore.

Serious about what? The thread title came from the first video posted. All I did was ask what could have caused that type of cloud. Hardly something to be incredulous over.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

There were no sky writing planes... I was at this game. There were, however, numerous pyrotechnic displays, which could easily explain the smoke ring.

Edit to add:
They are playing the "Hey Song" in the background which is what they do everytime Denver scores... They also shoot off some fireworks when they score, so I'm pretty sure that's all this is.
edit on 1/16/2012 by xenthuin because: Addition

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Hoo Hee Hoo Haa

Thats a little smoke ring . 56 Second Video Link:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Well look out for the witches!

Witches Helping New England????

A couple of New England fans hope to turn the Patriots-Broncos game into a witch hunt.

Lori Stathopoulos (known as Lorelei) and Lori Bruno are Salem sorceresses and are hoping to use Friday the 13th to conjure up some magic for the home team.

"I'm going to raise the energy of the universe and send out all the good mojo," Lorelei told the Boston Herald. "Lori will call in the Angels."

Fromt the Herald:

At the 10-minute ceremony at Crow Haven Corner, the city's first witch shop, there will be an altar set up with a Brady puppet — sewn for the occasion by another local sorceress — and mojo bags filled with herbs and stones for every Patriots player.

Lorelei said she will Tebow and chant the following: "Tom Brady will see what he needs to see, be where he needs to be and will take the Patriots to another victory."

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Tim Tebow would never have been born if his mom took her doctors advice and had an abortion.

Tim Tebow's Birth Story - Fact Check

In 1985, the Tebows moved to the Philippines with their four children to serve as missionaries. Pam Tebow became ill with amoebic dysentery, which is usually transmitted from contaminated drinking water. She fell into a temporary coma and received strong drugs to combat the infection, the Sun reported. Those drugs resulted in severe placental abruption, in which the placenta detaches from the uterine wall. That condition can deprive the fetus of oxygen and other necessary elements.

When it was discovered she was pregnant, doctors stopped the drugs but said that the high doses of medicine had already damaged the fetus, the Sun reported. The account is also part of Tim Tebow’s recent best-seller, “Through My Eyes.”

Because they believed the baby would not survive, doctors recommended an abortion so that Pam Tebow’s life would not be risked.

"They thought I should have an abortion to save my life from the beginning all the way through the seventh month," she told the Sun.

You really know the difference one life can make when you ponder that this all might never of happened if his head-strong mom didn't have faith in the Lord.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Fireworks??? Duh....

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by xenthuin
reply to post by ColAngus

There were no sky writing planes... I was at this game. There were, however, numerous pyrotechnic displays, which could easily explain the smoke ring.

Edit to add:
They are playing the "Hey Song" in the background which is what they do everytime Denver scores... They also shoot off some fireworks when they score, so I'm pretty sure that's all this is.
edit on 1/16/2012 by xenthuin because: Addition

Thank you. I'll go along with that.

new topics

top topics

join