It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philip Corso's Son Reveals That Roswell Craft Was A Time Machine

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny

Originally posted by ElOmen
I'm sorry but time machines can't exist due to the fact that time is an idea made by man and therefore time is irrelevant

You forgot to tell that to the cosmological structures that are born, live a span, and die out. All within a span of time. Time is a container.
And we can throw the "grandfather paradox" right out the window imo,because there might exist hundreds,thousand,milllions or even billions of alternate realities separate from our own,each with their own separate timelines and so if i went back in time and stopped my parents from meeting,i wouldnt be born "in that time line" but when i returned to "my time line" everything would be the same...

Time travel into the future is already a mathematical fact,just travel really fast in a spaceship and your time in the ship will slow down,while time for everyone else back on earth would stay the same...

Its time traveling backwards into the past that has'nt been figured out "yet" and so would someone "flying backwards" in a space ship really fast bring them backwards in time?
edit on 15-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Anunaki10

Ufos,flying saucers and aliens may actually be three-dimensional holograms with animated mass, projected into our reality from another planet,from another galaxy,from another dimension,or from another time...

Nope, they are not holograms with animated mass, they are physical beings. For example Philip Corso Sr. stated that autopsy reports indicated the autopsy of the alien bodies was performed at Walter Reed Hospital. Several eyewitness accounts confirm crashed UFO and alien bodies, including Sgt. Frederick Benthal who claim to have photographed the alien bodies at Roswell, even Von Braun reportedly witnessed one of the crashed UFOs and the alien bodies with reptilian like skin, and Glenn Dennis and others also confirm the alien bodies. From about 22:00 in this UFO - unsolved mysteries Roswell (full movie) interview with Glenn Dennis, he confirm there was a terrible smell from one of the rooms were the nurses came out from in a hurry, the terrible smell from the alien bodies. From about 5:20 in this CNN Larry King Roswell Incident Unmasked, Pt. 2 Frankie Rowe confirm that a surviving Roswell alien "talked to them in their head" which means the alien used Telepathy. Some of these aliens that reportedly crashed are reportedly from Zeta Reticuli star system.
There are lots of other cases were aliens reportedly use Telepathy, even "Starchildren" are claimed to have telepathic skills and read other people's mind, reportedly go at ET High School, claim to have healing skills, and claim to be in contact with aliens from outer space, and reports also tells of aliens physically touching these "Starchildren".
From about 1:38:00 in this interview with Zulu Shaman Credo Mutwa explain about a UFO crash in Africa, but that he and his wife and his friend ate flesh of a Grey alien, and that they got very ill for several days after they ate that flesh of the Grey alien.
The Varginha UFO crash case mention about a Brazilian soldier who died of 8 different kind of unknown bacteria attacks after he touched one of the captured aliens at Varginha, Brazil, and the U.S. military then reportedly took over that Varginha case.

So you're wrong 'blocula', they are not holograms, THEY ARE PHYSICAL, Pleiadian Galactic Commander Banyú reportedly PHYSICALLY shaked hands with the employees of Equador's Embassy of Peru, while SOME OTHER ALIEN SPECIES OBVIOUSLY ARE EXTREMELY POISON TO TOUCH, A BRAZILIAN SOLDIER DIED AFTER HE REPORTEDLY TOUCHED ONE OF THESE CAPTURED ALIENS AT VARGINHA, BRAZIL...
edit on 16-2-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by tkwasny

Originally posted by ElOmen
I'm sorry but time machines can't exist due to the fact that time is an idea made by man and therefore time is irrelevant

You forgot to tell that to the cosmological structures that are born, live a span, and die out. All within a span of time. Time is a container.
And we can throw the "grandfather paradox" right out the window imo,because there might exist hundreds,thousand,milllions or even billions of alternate realities separate from our own,each with their own separate timelines and so if i went back in time and stopped my parents from meeting,i wouldnt be born "in that time line" but when i returned to "my time line" everything would be the same...

Time travel into the future is already a mathematical fact,just travel really fast in a spaceship and your time in the ship will slow down,while time for everyone else back on earth would stay the same...

Its time traveling backwards into the past that has'nt been figured out "yet" and so would someone "flying backwards" in a space ship really fast bring them backwards in time?
edit on 15-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

No because its all relative, going backwards would be the same as going forwards. Lets say your headed towards a star, in your space ship. Your looking out the window pointing forward looking right at the star. As you approach light speed, you are constantly catching up with light, and It "appears" that time is speeding up as the star spins faster and faster, and swells and contracts. But this is just an illusion time isn't really speeding up or slowing down, our perception of it is, because we all percieve time through observation. Observation requires light, which has a speed limit. Time has no limits. When you hit light speed, time would appear to stand still, going any faster would give the illusion that time is moving backwards.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Frira

IF indeed E = M x C2, both matter/mass and energy could not exist until there was first space and time. Now I have no problem with the space aspect but the absence of time sure does confound me.

Consider speed like feet per second, miles per hour; etc all units of distance (space) and a unit of time.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

Lets imagine two people named Mike and Mary who are both 30 years old...

Mike and Mary synchronize their watches...

Mary takes off in a space ship and travels at 99% the speed of light which is an incredible 669,600,000 miles an hour...

Mike stays on earth...

Lets say that Mary travels at that speed for 70 years...

Lets say that Mike stays on earth for 70 years...

Now for both Mike and Mary,time will seem to be passing by at the same rate...

Because time is relative to someones perspective...

Mike will perceive 70 years passing by normally for him on earth...

Mary will perceive 70 years passing by normally for her inside her spaceship...

But when Mary returns,time dilation will show its face and be revealed...

Because in reality,thousands of years will have passed between what Mike perceived as 70 years going by and what Mary perceived as 70 years going by...

Mary will be 100 years old when she returns to earth...

Mike will have been dead and gone for thousands of years...
edit on 17-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I know this, but how do we know this. Aren't all measurements of time through light? Wouldn't this mean that its just light changing and not time, it just gives the illusion of speeding up or slowing down, because thats what we see. Im not trying to challenge everything, and I used to think the way you do, but now I can't wrap my mind around it anymore. Not sure if I'm missing something, or if this whole light thing is really true. I don't get how Mary goes off at super fast in one direction for 35 years, and turns around. Comes back and its been 1000 years? I don't get it. It may look that way when she's traveling back and forth, but then when she got here, she would have caught up with light, or light would have caught up with her, and it would just be 70 years later.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by andersensrm
reply to post by blocula

I know this, but how do we know this. Aren't all measurements of time through light?

No. The relativistic transformations work on all laws of physics, electromagnetic or not. (This is the genius insight of Einstein)

A clock based on, say nuclear decay rates (strong and weak force dependent) has the same relativistic properties as a clock based on electromagnetic or mechanical activity.

All particle accelerators would fail to work as they do if this were not the case. In practice our theories assume such an Einsteinian covariance property and they give highly quantitatively accurate detailed predictions which are observed in experiment.
edit on 17-2-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I read 'The Day After Roswell' and, to be honest, I got the impression that what had actually happened was:

Col Corso had written his original military memoirs which he got the endorsements from Senator Thurmond and others for.

He was then told by his publisher that he would probably sell 3 copies, all to his family. When Corso mentioned he was involved with the foreign technology desk his publisher asked if he had heard anything about the "Roswell Crash". I suspect his reply was "What Roswell Crash," to which the publisher replied "Shame, if you had any involvement with that, that would have been a best seller."

Then the revised Corso memoirs containing all this recovered alien material nonsense appeared, endorsements were withdrawn etc. I think this book is so full of holes you could use it as a colander. We "are fighting a skirmish war with extraterrestrials", bull#! Anyone with an IQ score greater than their shoe size is smart enough to know that if we were fighting ANY kind of war with extraterrestrials we would get creamed. No contest.

It becomes obvious very quickly that Corso has a very poor understanding of physics, bending gravity around the craft with an electro-magnetic field, bull#! Fiber optic cables that are hollow could never work, not as fiber optic cables anyway, more bull#.

As for his adopted motto "Be sure you're right, then go ahead" I can only assume this relates to generating book sales, change the content so that when you tell your family and friends it will sell, it does, and if you claim you were involved with Roswell and/or alien technology, you'll be right.

I would drop this Roswell time machine nonsense in the same basket, bull#! Money making exercise, nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Somebody was asking about this thread recently, so I am bumping it back up again.

Yes, Roswell, UFOs and Time Travel. There are 14 pages of people's opinions on the subject.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

<< 11  12  13   >>

join