It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming Together

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Brothers and Sisters of ATS,

It has been a while since my last thread and i now feel compelled to put this together given the urgency that the world around us provokes.

For many of us there is much confusion, discord, separation and mistrust but there is still time and in that time still there exists hope.

The 2012 Mayan date is fast approaching and still much of humanity is dismissive of this little understood phenomenon in human history. This is humanity's opportunity for real spiritual change.

There are obvious dark forces at work in this world, many ATS folk are aware of this energy and call it by many names. It can exist in a belief, a system or network of systems, a corporation or entity which manifests itself in the world around us.

There is a battle going on that many people are not aware of. A war which at its root lays a form of distraction, blinding many of us with materialist illusions. Hypnotizing many of our brothers and sisters into believing that their small groups and beliefs are self serving enough to endure.

These dark forces are planing to keep us divided enough to miss the alignment which was intended to fuse us together through ethereal planes. The Mayans and the Ancients knew about this alignment from seeing it in the stars and the procession of the equinox of their time.

We must come together brothers and sisters. We must become aware of the indifference that these dark forces weave within humanity to promote discord and paranoia. This is our time to come together and become one. It is through this unity that we can focus on one goal which is self healing and self sustaining and which ultimately will stave off the dying of our planet.

By being separated and having different factions , groups and systems of belief we will always feel superior to others and will always beat down others philosophies to protect our own but by doing this individualistic action we promote separation and thus we create disharmony.

We must all come together through a deeper understanding and appreciation of life and we must realize that there truly is really only one way forward, the universal way. The one path which serves all human interest.

The dark forces are more organized, more powerful, more resourceful and more effective than us mere individuals but we have far greater numbers. Their power rests in the illusions they have conditioned us to believe and to fear. Now is the time to rise above and come together.

2012 can be used as the greatest catalyst which could bring about such a monumental unifying change which will help us grow spiritually and allow us to look back consciously at the illusions which once trapped us in a form of slavery or we can continue to in-fight and remain separate and live in negative karma.

Perhaps you do not believe in the 2012 prophecy and that is fine but realize we have an opportunity for the greatest change the world has ever seen and that alone should be enough for us to at least try to work towards.
The other option would be inactivity, procrastination and indifference.. if that's the future you want for your family, loved ones and offspring i truly hope your point of view changes before it's too late.

I love each of you as i love humanity. I care for its future. I do not want it to end or be destroyed. I have much hope in me that each of you wish for a better future..my only hope is that you each believe half as much as i do.

Peace and blessings to all my brothers and sisters in the struggles ahead.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
the way u r meaning humanity as a species prove that u love creations so hate the truth

ur illusion is to really believe lies, when it is about creatures u cant call them to come anywhere lols

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

No offence but you kind of lost me..

Could you please elaborate on your points?

Thanks

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Oxygenation

how to say it of absolute terms that u said ?

if u mean that humans exist out of evolution process in objective life then u must respect bodies life being superior reason of conscious minds, u cant talk to conscious regardless to what those complex bodies end constant like, conscious then have no freedom out of bodies life so no decision no possible maker of any

and if u mean that conscious exist then it cant b about humans life conscious, while humans bodies would then b only as an objective reality of conscious so individually since conscious is a free stand, there again u cant mean coming together to what is inherently independant always

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by Oxygenation

how to say it of absolute terms that u said ?

if u mean that humans exist out of evolution process in objective life then u must respect bodies life being superior reason of conscious minds, u cant talk to conscious regardless to what those complex bodies end constant like, conscious then have no freedom out of bodies life so no decision no possible maker of any

and if u mean that conscious exist then it cant b about humans life conscious, while humans bodies would then b only as an objective reality of conscious so individually since conscious is a free stand, there again u cant mean coming together to what is inherently independant always

Thank you for elaborating my friend.

Yes you are right in what you say..

We must come together collectively but individually. If we each reach the point we are destined to reach and enough of us do that then we do it collectively no?

I think the theory is based on something called "Mass Effect" like a rolling ball gathering moss...

We are the moss and together we make the ball. If enough moss is collected then the ball grows bigger and stronger

top topics

join