It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plan to kick off WW3 under Ron Pauls watch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This is just somthing I was tosssing around with some friends.

As we all know, the PTB hate Dr.Paul and everything he stands for. But lets think about somthing. What better way to destroy Rons presidency than have him dealing with a massive world war that he has no choice but to have the US involved in. ie blatent "Iranian" attack on American soil.

Perhaps they are going to allow Ron to win the White House while still making it look like it was a close race with Mitt. Rons having to be involved in WW3 would destroy his efforts to balance a budget, bringing the troops home and shrinking the military idustrial complex.

Im thinking 2012 will come and go with all the tensions high due to media hype about all the potential disaters that could happen, including Dec 21 2012. Once Jan 2013 comes around everyone will have let out a huge sigh of relief and will be looking forward to our new great president Ron Paul. Then once he takes office before he has a chance to get his plans rolling.....BOOM!!!!!!! the start of World War 3.

What do you guys think?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
it's ridiculous because paul has no chance of winning the nomination. romney on the other hand would make war with iran his number one foreign policy decision.

mainly because he's a warmongering anti-muslim with a petty ego and no brains. and the fact he's upper class and despises the poor and doesn't care if thousands of them die.

as long as his family doesn't have to fight. he couldn't care less.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

One of the most bizzare responses I've seen in a long time here.

Good for you....

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
I think if Ron Paul is elected President, I will personally train beneath the watchful eye of the Al Qaeda so I may have the exquisite honor of personally "terminating" his Presidency myself.

shut the # up

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

So theyre going to test the survival of humanity because they want to politically screw over Paul...

Sounds about right. If i have a say, these incompetent fools will no longer induce the shed of blood and tears.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan
As we all know, the PTB hate Dr.Paul and everything he stands for

If that's really the case, he'll be dead a long time ago, don't you think?
His son is a senator, RP is gunning for presidency. All of those under the watchful eye of TPTB, and somehow TPTB is so incompetent and complacent, letting this one guy and his son to have a chance for the executive seat.

Yeah right.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

You can train with them in gitmo lol.

Even kidding around you might want to reign that talk in. Threatening anyone could land you a stretch in the cooler.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I think if Ron Paul is elected President, I will personally train beneath the watchful eye of the Al Qaeda so I may have the exquisite honor of personally "terminating" his Presidency myself.

No politician deserves to be worshipped like a freakin' priest. It's a dirty game, and to get as far as he's gotten, ya gotta play dirty or you go home broke.

Yea we should just keep sticking with nit wits and buffoons that assert an earth-entropy based agenda...because it keeps us safe from turrerists like you may apparently be. Lmfao.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
if that's the case...then Dr. Paul will do the right thing and approach the congress, get a declaration of war, and go and win it. this hypothetical will never happen....but if it were to...Paul would handle it the same way he's handled the rest of his time spent in government at the federal level, in a constitutionally sound manner.

link   

No politician deserves to be worshipped like a freakin' priest. It's a dirty game, and to get as far as he's gotten, ya gotta play dirty or you go home broke.

That reply couldnt have been more backwards, inaccurate and asinine.

Perhaps this may very well be the most ridiculous reply to date that I have heard on these forums in all honesty.

And he is the ONLY politician running who HASNT got there by playing "dirty". Incredibly ridiculous reply.

link   
Yes, they hate Ron Paul that much they'll start world war 3 just to stop him...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Well, how I feel about a scenario like this is fairly simplistic.

Ron Paul is the only candidate I would want as a commander in chief if this staged war was to take place. I'm talking about our commander and chief being a patient, moral person.

Do you want someone like Santorum, a hot-headed psychopath to really be in the possession of the Red Button?

Or how about Romney? There's a conspiracy, incite rage in the populace by forcing us to look at that idiot for 3 years?

How about Gingrich. I don't know about you guys, but I cannot trust a coke-head child molester. I've grown up with people who have worked at Bohemian Grove. The people who enjoy the Cremation of Care once a year should never, ever be anywhere near this proverbial "Red button"

To me it seems counterproductive to have Ron Paul as the chief during a WW3 - because we are talking about pillaging, plundering and discord on a global scale. What power hungry elite would want someone like him to get in the way of the gravy train directly to their pockets?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I think, assuming such shadow governments do exist (in the context you imply; that is, the context that isn't merely giant, public, "evil" corporations), and regardless of the fact I am a laymen in global political dynamics, your idea is highly possible.

I rationalize it as follows:

Assuming there was some government "negligence" involved in 9/11, and combined with the fact "the PTB" are engaged in an overt, blatant information war against Dr. Paul, it stands to reason that nothing would hurt his stated position of non-intervention more, than for the same PTB to instigate a conflict with Iran, and then claim the opening move was made by Iran (when it was actually cased by the PTB, and them blamed on Iran).

The ironic part is, his position of non-intervention is being successfully, intentionally misconstrued into a position of pacifism or isolationism. Thus, when "Iran" does attack, and we become involved in a war, Ron Paul's growing plebeian resistance will scream at the top of their lungs "I TOLD YOU SO!", which is more division, and exactly what TPB want.

Besides, the fact of the matter is, the POTUS is really nothing more than a figurehead. A talking head. A voice and a face for the masses to associate themselves with. The real power lies in the hands of "the PTB" or the "shadow government". Most of us would agree with that.

Further, the position itself is independent from the men that fill it. Once a man does fill it however, that man soon realizes how little control he actually has, despite their good intentions (if any). That is why they "all end up the same". They are forced to play by the rules.

So, all of this bi-partisan talk and hatred spewed forth from both sides is a diversion from the real issue. That is one of ATS' main problems, as "outside the norm" as we claim to be. It is another example of the division TPB create.

"Keep the sheeple at each other's throats, and at the throat of the candidate opposite to the individuals' personal political association."

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

lol saying that you are going to train with Al Qaeda will most likely have some government thugs knocking at your door sometime soon, I'd be a little more careful of what you say especially on conspiracy websites. Let me know if you have any evidence of Ron Paul "playing dirty".

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

"mainly because he's a warmongering anti-muslim with a petty ego and no brains. and the fact he's upper class and despises the poor and doesn't care if thousands of them die."

He's anit muslim? facts please... War mongering? facts please... and as far as the petty ego sure that's subjective...no brains? I wouldn't say he's a dummy..he may not be what you want in a president or even someone in congress but if you convince yourself that the others out there regardless of their political idealogy are better than him you should do your homework as a large portion of congress both democrat and republican have some serious short commings...now if you say they are all skunks and are pushing agendas not for the common good of people but to get votes I'm with you my man or lady...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

What better way to destroy Rons presidency than have him dealing with a massive world war that he has no choice but to have the US involved in.

I also thought about this myself a few weeks back...

4 possible scenarios for Ron paul

edit on 13-1-2012 by DeReK DaRkLy because: ...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

edit on 13-1-2012 by scotsdavy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by inivux

I think, assuming such shadow governments do exist (in the context you imply; that is, the context that isn't merely giant, public, "evil" corporations), and regardless of the fact I am a laymen in global political dynamics, your idea is highly possible.

I rationalize it as follows:

Assuming there was some government "negligence" involved in 9/11, and combined with the fact "the PTB" are engaged in an overt, blatant information war against Dr. Paul, it stands to reason that nothing would hurt his stated position of non-intervention more, than for the same PTB to instigate a conflict with Iran, and then claim the opening move was made by Iran (when it was actually cased by the PTB, and them blamed on Iran).

The ironic part is, his position of non-intervention is being successfully, intentionally misconstrued into a position of pacifism or isolationism. Thus, when "Iran" does attack, and we become involved in a war, Ron Paul's growing plebeian resistance will scream at the top of their lungs "I TOLD YOU SO!", which is more division, and exactly what TPB want.

Besides, the fact of the matter is, the POTUS is really nothing more than a figurehead. A talking head. A voice and a face for the masses to associate themselves with. The real power lies in the hands of "the PTB" or the "shadow government". Most of us would agree with that.

Further, the position itself is independent from the men that fill it. Once a man does fill it however, that man soon realizes how little control he actually has, despite their good intentions (if any). That is why they "all end up the same". They are forced to play by the rules.

So, all of this bi-partisan talk and hatred spewed forth from both sides is a diversion from the real issue. That is one of ATS' main problems, as "outside the norm" as we claim to be. It is another example of the division TPB create.

"Keep the sheeple at each other's throats, and at the throat of the candidate opposite to the individuals' personal political association."

Thats exactly what I was getting at. You put it so much more elequently. Thank you.
And to some of the other members, I dont think the PTB will start WW3 just for the sake of ruining Dr. Paul. I think they already want to have WW3 and doing while Paul is in office will serve MANY purposes.

He would be so busy trying to deal with a global war that he would have no choice but be involved in that he wouldnt have the time or resourses to get all the other things done that he wants to do. Such as the budget issues, border issues, shinking the government, bringing the military home and all that good jazz.

I really hope this wont be the case but you gotta remember, TPTB are all about killing many birds with one stone.

top topics

join