It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware of the Chemtrail minefield

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by jackmac

Why do you say he's not a pilot, when he quite clearly identifies himself as a private pilot?

He has more time than most of us for reasons he states on his websites - perhaps you should research a bit more??

I didn't say he wasn't - I said 'as far as I know' - anyway, so what if he is or isn't a private pilot? I couldn't care and it makes no difference to the argument. It's irrelevant. I'm not as keen as you are on Mick, Mike. Mike (Aloysius) posts on metabunk under the name MikeC. Him and Mick, or should I say Hook?, see eye to eye on a lot of things. Almost everything, in fact. It's quite extraordinary when you think that all your different friends have different views and you argue and discuss subjects with them all the time, and still you have your different views but maybe they've been changed a little by discussion, but they're still distinctly yours.....and then there's this lot, there's a few of them: ubiquitous on the forums; they all agree with each other on just about everything; it's nothing short of remarkable. They've got it all figured out for you. Well done everybody!

And don't forget: everything is lovely and normal.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by jackmac

>sigh<

I love your 9/11 hi-jackers fiction.

Conjecture, based on a lifetime of experience flying the damn airplanes, the types that were hijacked. Being IN one, and then figuring out how the events went down, aren't too difficult to understand. The pilots were overcome, because there was no warning, no time for them to react....it is on one of the ATC tapes, where a pilot keyed his boom mic, and you can hear him shouting "Get out of here!".....it's quite chilling to hear. [**]

But, I guess you've never flown on a passenger airliner, and can't relate to the reality of it?

And all that stuff about people complaining about things like aircraft noise.

??? Well, at least that's on topic....AND, is the reason for the Federal Regulations (in the USA) and similar that were drafted to regulate the sound levels from airliners. The "Stage 3" limits were adopted as far back as 1975....later, more restrictions known as "Stage 4" were implemented. (This is all available to research, knowledgeable people in the industry can verify this). SO can the fact that community activism played a role.

Reality.....it sucks, doesn't it???

I think you've spent a lot of time and effort convincing yourself of what you wanted to convince yourself of. These posts don't represent any kind of valid evidence, it's fiction, plain and simple. Conjecture based on anything is still conjecture - yes!
edit on 19-1-2012 by jackmac because: T

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Nothing to see here. Everything is just as it should be. Disperse!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Originally posted by mmakshak
What I read on this was very interesting, and I have some naive questions to ask. I saw a plane, fairly low flying, and leaving a com/chem trail, when all of a sudden, the trail disappeared for just a short distance, then started up again at the same height. What is the explanation for that?

It was flying though a different region of air. Possibly an ascending thermal, but maybe just a different region. The atmosphere is very variable, even when it's a clear blue sky. See:
contrailscience.com...

Number two: a plane was descending, leaving no chem/con trail, when all of sudden it started to leave one. What would the explanation be for that?

It descended into a region where the humidity was high enough (and it was still cold enough) for an exhaust contrail to form.
contrailscience.com...

Or possibly it was an aerodynamic contrail.
contrailscience.com...

Lots of self referencing here, Mick, er sorry, Uncinus. Isn't contrailscience your website? Such devotion, doesn't the missus complain?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jackmac

Why is it a surprise that we agree on the science?

Thousands of people agree on science - millions - perhaps billions worldwide - on all sorts of aspects of science. They agree because there is good reason to agree - lots of studies - lots of information.

And since you do not actually know our opinions about everything, you have no basis to claim that we agree on everything in the first place - that is just you making up "evidence" argumentum ex culo

What I find peculiar is the agreement of the chemtrail based on no verifiable evidence whatsoever. And the universal agreement to attack the messengers - debunkers - rather than try to debate information.

To me that is a conspiracy - because it is hidden - no-one will front up with verifiable evidence on chemtrails - so therefore if chemtrails exist all those people who say they ahve evidence are actually hiding it!! why would they do that? What is their hidden motive for not revealing the proof??

Why, indeed, do they go to such great lengths to derail any factual discussion like you do - by attacking the people who do have factual information to share?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join