It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is Only ONE Conspiracy - Everything Else is Just 'Noise'!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SquirrelNutz

The philosophy that these so-called elites requires slavery. That is where I draw the line. A hierarchical elite who believe they are better than all others and require a slave class to serve them. Well # them and # that. I will kill them before I serve them. They are delusional in thinking they can control nature by dominating it. In fact, they are quite demonstrably insane. The elite, or whatever you want to call the tptb are sick with power and out of balance. I don't understand why it is so unapparent to so many souls that this society is sick by design. Dysfunctional by design. I guess the programming goes that deep and they honestly believe that they can rise to the top, just like in the stories. Goddammit you ignorant idiots wake up, you are being played.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: th3dudeabides

Ah, we're all just a bunch of hypocrites, now, aren't we.

'Elite' this and 'slave' that...

Everything is relative.

You DO realize, you (and I, too) are 'elitists' to a vast majority of the people on this planet, right?

Where do the clothes on your back come from?
The electronics in your pocket? On your desk?
Who processes, procures, and prepares the food you eat?

Slavery already (still) exists right now, and you and I are the benefactors. Sure, we disguise it with terms like 'low cost regions' and 'illegal immigrants' etc...

All I'M saying, is at least a portion of the 'elitists' you are hating upon DO, in fact, have the greater good in their thoughts and actions (as I stated in the last few posts, on the last page (7)).

Better get on with your killings, I guess. (So, would that be suicide, in this case?)
edit on 7/22/2014 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Yeah : the eugenics crowd have a vision for the future of Humanity, but it doesn't come from a place of Love.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join