It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Q&A Session with John Lear

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Hello Mr Lear, Do you think that Alien Tech has been used in US strike Aircraft? Stealth, Avionics etc? If so what kind of Military Aircraft tech do you think they are holding back or using for Black Projects/Ops etc?
If this has already been asked please accept my appologies.

Oh by the way, im sure that we have established that these are your thoughts and opinions based on your experience. So im sure that there is no need to put IMHO at the end of each of your posts.

[edit on 20-9-2004 by Janus]

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Question for Mr. Lear

I created a thread a few months back called Conspiracy of Missing Children and my question is, is the large numbers of children that go missing each year in any way related to the UFO and/or Alien Abduction phenomena? Does the Military Industrial Complex use children in secret projects of any kind? Any insight into this will be greatly appreciated. Thanx in advance.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 04:20 AM
link   
MODS:

1) At first, it is youre fault the thread has gone the way it is now, i respect for the apology though;

2) And now youre taking away my idea, not even asking me if i agree.

I DON'T GET IT.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by partykid
2) And now youre taking away my idea, not even asking me if i agree.

I DON'T GET IT.

how are they stealing your idea?

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

how are they stealing your idea?

I got John for a well based discussion on ATS, MODS basically killed the thread and now they want to take my idea away. I don't see the point in this. As well, i don't think John will agree with this, it is his choice though.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Why not U2U the Mods and see what they have to say?Im sure its not intentional on their part.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by partykid
I got John for a well based discussion on ATS, MODS basically killed the thread and now they want to take my idea away. I don't see the point in this. As well, i don't think John will agree with this, it is his choice though.

Ahh I see. Well I guess you're gonna have to take this up with SO.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by partykid 2) And now youre taking away my idea, not even asking me if i agree.
First, this concept of guest speakers began some time ago, and a method to attract them was started last month: www.abovetopsecret.com... With survey results here: www.abovetopsecret.com... After an email exchange with JohnLear, we're working on establishing the following: 1) A formal ATSNN interview. I'm certain some of this thread will factor into the questions. 2) A structured and moderated live chat event. The compelted live-chat transcript will appear as a main site content archive. 3) A structured and moderated discussion format, in a new dedicated forum similar to the Campaign 2004 Issues concept (only specific members can post/respond). Any member responsible for inviting a UFO, ET, Conspiracy, Political, or other figure that requires this level of "Special Guest" treatment will receive a ATS Points award of 25,000 points. (PartyKid just got his) A more formal announcment of this process will be posted soon. Given the massive response to this one thread, this new format (discussed among staff some time ago) will help our guest and members with a more useable end-result. Also, and most important, it will help our gests better cope with the massive amount of questions and comments. This nearly 20-page thread will be closed, as it's now far too long to be useful. Stay tuned.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join