It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul's "victory" speech- New hampshire-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I think this is great, Dr Paul is picking up momentum,

I love it that the real issues are being addressed, by a presidential candidate no less

Here's the speech, couldn't find it in a search.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Its amazing how he is the only one that actually says something and address the issues in these speeches. Everyone else just seems to regurgitate words that don't really mean anything.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Soapusmaximus

This is a great way to start my morning! He has awesome ideas, and I hope the more he gets of this attention, the more people will seriously consider him.
GO RON PAUL!!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
It's Ron Paul Vs the jelly fishes. All the other candidates are spineless corporate cronies beholding to the war machine. I wish Americans would wake up and change things. Has the country been dumbed down so far they cannot critically think any longer?
edit on 11-1-2012 by MasterCylinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Freedom restored is correct.

It amazes me that Ron Paul doesn’t have 100% support.

How could any American Not support Freedom and Liberty.

Personally, I don’t think a true American can not support Freedom and liberty.

If you are not for Freedom and Liberty, you are against Freedom and Liberty.

Which does make you anti-American.

edit on 11-1-2012 by brokedown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
One thing that is great to see is that he had what 50% of voters 18 - 25 29 Im not sure. But that is a good sign that maybe just maybe our kids will return this country to the way it is suppose to be run. I hope and pray for some miracle that puts this man in office. whats the matter with the people in this country. Are his intentions really that dangerous. Is everyone just afraid of drastic changes. We would rather just keep moving in the same direction .

He said if we dont make the cuts now there are serious global ramifications. Does not the majority of the public see this?? Hes not making sh*t up. I dont get it

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I find it interesting how the host at the end of the show says:

"Alright, Ron Paul coming in 2nd delivering a speech, his crowd obviously loved his every word..."

How could the tv host not appreciate the message of Freedom and Liberty themselves? I hope that Ron Paul can catch on like a wildfire.

I have elderly relatives on SSI/SSDI and I can relate to how they do not have money to travel. They even have to be selective about buying food brands that are cheaper and lower quality-and they hardly eat at all. They're always broke well before the end of the month.

Ron Paul wants to restore the buying power of the US Dollar! I wish for him to be President, and I wish for Congress to work with him after he is elected. The USA could go a LONG way in 4 years if that happens.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
CNN was saying whoever comes in second will be a big deal when they were trying to desperately prop up huntsman. Now that they failed, they promptly removed that article.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hate to point out the obvious but Ron Paul lost in New Hampshire and by a huge margin.
The title of this thread is a hoax, false, a reversal of the truth.

The title should say, "Ron Paul gets a spanking - goes on as defiant child and gives speech"

edit on 11-1-2012 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

My thread is correctly titled.

If you check the youtube link, its uploaded by Dr Paul's official channel,

And the video is titled "Victory Speech", but if you look careful at my title,

I wrote "Victory" speech

I know to you it might not seem like a victory, but just the fact his message is getting out, and the masses hear him calling out, the Fed, the corrupt congress, the dodgy debt.

That in itself is a victory,

He's battling for liberty, not the whitehouse

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I just watched his victory speech, it's amazing how much sense he makes.
For comparison I also watched Romney his victory speech... for the 10 minutes it lasted he hasn't said one single thing on HOW to solve issues, he only tells the people what they want to hear. "I will fix this, I will fix that"... but HOW? What will he DO?

Needless to say I'm supporting Ron Paul, because he's the only presidential candidate who knows what really has to be done.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown

It amazes me that Ron Paul doesn’t have 100% support.

How could any American Not support Freedom and Liberty.

Personally, I don’t think a true American can not support Freedom and liberty.

If you are not for Freedom and Liberty, you are against Freedom and Liberty.

Which does make you anti-American.

edit on 11-1-2012 by brokedown because: (no reason given)

You do realize by now that only what the Top 1% say matters?

How does any American nay, Citizen of ANY country, think that their voice matters?
If the Government or Corporations want it, they get it.

You've had elections stolen by PROVEN fraud before yet nothing has been done.
You have an ELECTED, UNQUALIFIED, possibly non-American as your President.
Has your voice (American People) done anything about that?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Soapusmaximus

What exactly did he win? He lost by a significant margin. Pathetic.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

He won a round of a battle,

Of which, there will be many.

And like I said, Paul's not in this for the power, he can see the bad road we are all travelling down,

And he's taken the bull by the horns, and is fighting for liberty- which knows no boarder's, or boundaries.

But I get the feeling, that you have not done the research required, to address the subject of loss of our libertarian rights, with any degree of accuracy.

new topics

top topics

join