It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Girl Found Dead on Royal Estate

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
This news report has gone back and forth a bit but it is now being printed in the mainstream media as fact and the body has been confirmed and identified.

A quote from the Herald Sun in Australia -

"British police investigating the murder of a young woman, whose body was discovered on the Queen’s Sandringham Estate last week, formally identified the victim as 17-year-old Alisa Dmitrijeva....The Latvian teenager’s body, which may have lain undiscovered for months, was found last Sunday by a dog walker in the tiny village of Anmer, near to the royal residence in the east of England"

Here are a few links to the story -
www.heraldsun.com.au...
www.cbsnews.com...
www.theglobeandmail.com...
news.nationalpost.com...

I am posting this for those who follow the stories, rumors, mysteries, etc of "elite" families/organizations and the crimes of murder, especially those of young people. I believe there is more than enough evidence to question what the hell is going on with Royal Families, Politicians, etc and young children being murdered and sexually abused.

For anyone who is not familiar with this line of thinking I would suggest starting with the American story of the Franklin Scandal or the mind blowing European case of the Dutroux Affair (Mark Dutroux from Belgium).

Interesting to note that the Royal family WAS in the Estate for the holidays when the body was found. To quote the above article again -

"Various members of the royal family spent Christmas and New Year at Sandringham, with the Queen and her husband, Prince Philip, reportedly still in residence at the time of the grim discovery"

I also find it interesting that none of the articles state how she was killed or what state her body was in at the time of its finding.

Thanks for reading!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Funny how no one suspects that a member of the Royal Family could have been involved.

I mean, I expect the Queen's estate to be heavily guarded and monitored 24/7. Not likely that any outsider "just happened" to have buried and hidden that body at the Queen's estate.

Oddly enough this reminds me of Steig Larrson's "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" novel about some rich CEO raping and killing European immigrants for fun...

The victim in this case also seems European, could possibly be an immigrant aswell...hmmm...

Whatever the case, I expect a biased investigation and media coverage from start to finish since its got the Royal Family involved, since how everyone loves them and all that..

Wouldn't want to tarnish their image now would we?

edit on 10-1-2012 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I doubt the Royals would be that sloppy in disposing of the unwanted. If the body was found by a dog walker then chances are it is in ground that occasionally used by the public but not too regularly, if anything she was probably killed by her lover or a fellow Latvian...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

I most definitely agree....if they found a body on your or my property, its a safe bet we'd be one of the main suspects in the case.....

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ThorsBrother

I agree to a point, I believe under most circumstance you'd be correct although I think there are some aspects to ritual sacrifice where finding the body, or allowing the body to be found, is part of it. It did happen over the holidays which leads me to also suspect a ritual of some kind (winter solstice, etc) may have been involved even if the killing took place weeks or days before the body was found.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Funny how no one suspects that a member of the Royal Family could have been involved.

It's all people spoke about when this was first brought to the attention of ATS last week, or the week before that even (I'm not sure exactly when now).

I mean, I expect the Queen's estate to be heavily guarded and monitored 24/7. Not likely that any outsider "just happened" to have buried and hidden that body at the Queen's estate.

She, Alisa Dmitrijeva, was found by a dogwalker in an area very much open to the public.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/li4f0c8f9d.jpg[/atsimg]
Click for full image (only a little bit of the far right hand side of the above image has been cut off though)
edit on 10-1-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

True...Im not saying the Queen did it but I am saying its one more case for people like myself to look into. Even though the body was found quite far away from the actual residence, I would suspect that if you went hanging around in those woods at night, especially doing some suspicious, that there are people on watch safeguarding the Royals well being. I dont think they are just going it alone out there.....

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by wrdwzrd

Even though the body was found quite far away from the actual residence, I would suspect that if you went hanging around in those woods at night, especially doing some suspicious, that there are people on watch safeguarding the Royals well being

There's no reason for any guards to be guarding an area that's open to the public though. They would be guarding an area that's, as we would expect, closed for the public.

I think It's also worth pointing out that those who buried her body wouldn't exactly have been drawing too much attention to themselves that night as well.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrdwzrd

I most definitely agree....if they found a body on your or my property, its a safe bet we'd be one of the main suspects in the case.....

Just for context the Sandringham estate is 20000 acres which is about 32 square miles. It's not quite the same as someone showing up dead in a small residential garden

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

If it is public how can it be royal estate? Seems like a contradiction there. So it is an open field and anyone could do it, including those who live closest to that public space, those who live on the estate. Right?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

So it is an open field and anyone could do it, including those who live closest to that public space, those who live on the estate. Right?

I see what you're getting at here - Essentially by your logic anyone who's living with-in say 10-20 or so miles can be responsible for this crime really.

This story is so laughable though really. People are so desperate to hate the royal family (I'm not a fan but I don't go to extremes like this either) that they'll believe they personally murdered a kid just because that particular kid was found relatively near where their residence is (as if they would bury her close to where they live anyway)... basically throwing all logic out the window.

If it is public how can it be royal estate?

Police are investigating after human remains were found in woodland near the royal family's country retreat at Sandringham House in Norfolk.

A member of the public reported the find at Anmer, King's Lynn, on New Year's Day shortly after 4pm, according to Norfolk constabulary.

The force said that its detectives were investigating; an area has been sealed off, and a search is being carried out.

The Queen's estate stretches over 8,000 hectares, 240 of which make up the woodland and heath of the Country Park and are open to the public. Sandringham House, built in 1870, is used by the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh as a country retreat, and traditionally they and their family spend Christmas there.
(Source)

It's well known to be open to the public, thus how a dog walker found the remains.

Please see my above image (click here), she wasn't even found that close to the residence as well really. Just relatively nearby..

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by wrdwzrd

Mercy on her soul. Life snuffed out so young. I hope they catch the perp or perps.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

looking at this as a single incident, I can see where you are coming from. As I mentioned, this is for those who are primarily interested in cases like The Franklin Scandal and the Dutroux Affair, if you are unfamiliar with those I suggest checking them out. If not, I guess well just have to agree to disagree.

And on a side note, I have no interest in the Royal Family at all, I dont hate them one bit. This is not the first time a body has been found on a royal estate, to me that requires more investigation.

If you owned land and they found bodies on them more than once, regardless if parts of it were public, best believe the police would want to talk to you!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by wrdwzrd

This is not the first time a body has been found on a royal estate, to me that requires more investigation.

Ok, well could you please list those other cases for us?

I can't say I know of many other cases at all to be completely honest. Nothing came up after doing some searches as well (I was specifically searching for "Body" "found" on "royal estate"), all that's coming up is the recent story of Alisa Dmitrijeva. Plus I'd like to look into those other cases because I have a suspicion they're similar to the Dmitrijeva case in that they're not as it might first seem and the actual connection to the Royal family is very far-fetched at best.

And on a side note, I have no interest in the Royal Family at all, I dont hate them one bit.

Ah ok, well from experience in posting in other threads on this story it would seem that most, or a lot of people at least, on ATS actually believe the royal family, or the queen herself in fact, personally killed this poor kid. I mean that in itself is just madness really, not forgetting the madness that they would want to kill anyone, let alone a teenager, in the first place and then be stupid enough to actually bury them in a location that was open to the public and would also attract a high degree of attention to themselves (we all know what the newspapers are like).. I mean I do hope you, as well as others, can see why I'm quite skeptical here. It is a little 'out there' after all.

I mean the royal family are not popular with many, but to despise them so much (not saying you despise them btw, I saw you said otherwise above and I do accept that - I'm talking about other people here) that the common belief held is they murdered a kid for no reason whatsoever and then buried her on the estate where they stay (It's worth pointing out that they were not there when this girl went missing as far as I know, this was their "winter home" according to sources I can find) is just unbelievable, especially coming from the very people (ATS members) I see as holding a high standard of Intelligence.

If she was found in a location that was not classed as "royal estate" this story probably wouldn't be discussed on ATS at all - because there would be no reason to discuss it as the conspiracy value is very weak. But because she was in fact found "relatively close" to where the royal family happened to be when she was found, it is discussed - again, that in itself just seems like such madness to me personally.

It's also worth pointing out again that I'm really not a fan of the royal family as well, I think they're a waste of time at best - But in all fairness to them I see the conspiracy some people are throwing out here, the conspiracy being that the royal family killed this young girl, as quite silly - Sometimes I think some just look for any old excuse to hate on them, as most do for anyone who's rich, famous or in the public eye.

Anyway, sorry for the slightly long reply there.

edit on 11-1-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
~From one of the articles about this latest body, brief info on one found about 2 months earlier...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

In October The Daily Telegraph disclosed that the remains of an American man had been lying near Buckingham Palace for years.
Robert James Moore sent hundreds of letters to the Queen and was driven by his obsession to set up home within sight of Buckingham Palace, on an island in St James’s Park.
But somehow his camp that he set up by went unnoticed until a tree surgeon uncovered the remains of his body in October, as many as three years after his death.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Toffeeapple

I thought that was what I was looking for, but upon reading the article I found that this was the same story already being discussed in this thread (That is a long article though so maybe I missed it?).

Upon googling the name you provided I found this though:

In the afternoon of March 15th this year, a gardener working on behalf of the Royal Parks arrived at West Island, a tree-covered piece of land at the end of St James’s Park that is nearest to Buckingham Palace whose usual residents are wildfowl.

After clearing away some leaves, the tree surgeon uncovered Mr Moore’s skeleton, next to some vodka bottles and a decayed yellow cushion.

The only way to reach the small island is by swimming or wading across the shallow lake, or by taking a boat, but it is only about 100 yards from the entrance to Buckingham Palace and thousands of tourists and Londoners walk past it every day.
(So urce)

“This island is checked by Wildlife Officers three times a year, however work to prune trees and to inspect it closely is carried out every two years - it was during one of these inspections that the discovery was made. Going forward we are planning to carry out thorough inspections on a more regular basis.”
(Source)

But a homeless man who sleeps rough in St James’s Park said it was not uncommon for people to swim over to the island.

Jason Harris, 52, said: “Quite a few do it. They take their clothes off, put them in a plastic bag and swim over there.”

He had not heard of Mr Moore's demise or of the police stopping people from going on the island, however.
“The police can't get at them.”

The case has revived memories of that of a Frenchwoman who was obsessed with George V and stood for hours outside Buckingham Palace, believing that the king was sending her signals by moving the curtains.

It led to the coining of the term de Clérambault's syndrome to describe a person's delusion that a famous person is in love with them, named after the psychiatrist who studied her, and was mentioned in Ian McEwan's novel Enduring Love.
(S ource) - (All from the same article btw, just snippets of interest)

This is a very different case to Alisa Dmitrijeva but yes, Interesting nonetheless.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Festival of diana happens to be in august-september and involves human sacrifice and was celebrated by elites .Thus a occultic blood murder by the royal family.

The british propaganda media must not be trusted.British murdered 1.8 billion indians in 200 years so this is peanuts.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
Festival of diana happens to be in august-september and involves human sacrifice and was celebrated by elites .Thus a occultic blood murder by the royal family.

The british propaganda media must not be trusted.British murdered 1.8 billion indians in 200 years so this is peanuts.

..Btw OP (wrdwzrd), now you know exactly what I mean when I was talking about madness in regards to some members and this story.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Pro-monarchy propaganda should be banned from ATS.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

No chance.The royal demon reptile family will get away as usual.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join