It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zionist English Defence League

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Introduction

Greetings all. I've been on a bit of a journey with regards to the EDL (English Defence League). My background, briefly: I consider myself a Libertarian and Preservationist - to most that is more easily understood as an Anti-Fascist Nationalist. So for the purposes of this thread let's just say I'm an English Nationalist. For the record I do not judge people's worth by their ancestry, but reserve the right to form opinions based on observation. I do believe races differ inherently, and I do believe it is natural for people to live among their own kind - without the need for any kind of hatred of others. I am also a truthseeker, always willing to alter my views based upon the research that I do.

Several years ago I was angry particularly about the rate of Islamic immigration into England and heard about this new organisation called 'The English Defence League' (which, by the way, is nothing of the sort - read on) and signed up at their forum. Back then there were probably only a dozen of us - this was after only one small demonstration they had held. I became active on the forum and wrote an article for the front-page of their website, though for some reason I never actually attended any of their protests. I came close, but something kept me away. I like to think that even then I had a gut feeling.

Changing Perspective

Fast-forward to around 18 months ago and I had become increasingly concerned about something. I authored the thread: We're Being Programmed To Hate Muslims. Unlike many Nationalists I wanted to see the full picture and was willing to submit those ideas which make the ride easier. To this day many Nationalists still do not want to consider the possibility that Muslims and immigrants aren't the source of all problems - it interrupts the 'us vs them' paradigm which is so much easier to adhere to. The same goes for the 'left' and their ideas about Capitalism and Conservatism being the only evils in the World.

For a while I read anti-Islam blogs like Gates of Vienna and held a quiet fondness for Geert Wilders, all the time ignoring the prevalence of the Israeli flag and these people's vocal support for Israel. I'd see photos like this of the EDL and think nothing:

But in the last month or so my mind has started to join the dots. I read this excellent timeline of Rothschild history and took particular note of Freemason Albert Pike's 'blueprint':

The first world war is to be fought for the purpose of destroying the Tsar in Russia,as promised by Nathan Mayer Rothschild in 1815. The Tsar is to be replaced with communism which is to be used to attack religions, predominantly Christianity. The differences between the British and German empires are to be used to forment this war.

The second world war is to be used to forment the controversy between facism and political zionism with the slaughter of Jews in Germany a lynchpin in bringing hatred against the German people. This is designed to destroy fascism (which the Rothschilds created) and increase the power of political zionism. This war is also designed to increase the power of communism to the level that it equalled that of united Christendom.

The third world war is to be played out by stirring up hatred of the Muslim world for the purposes of playing the Islamic world and the political zionists off against one another. Whilst this is going on, the remaining nations would be forced to fight themselves into a state of mental, physical, spiritual and economic exhaustion.

...and finally the big picture fully emerged for me. The Rothschild Zionists needed methods of stirring the initial tensions between Muslims and non-Muslims. The mainstream media has helped immensely but the real power was to be found in co-opting the rising sense of Patriotism all across Europe. Young (predominantly) white men, frustrated by mass-immigration - which was implemented precisely to nurture an environment ripe for ethnic-tension - needed a group to get involved with and the social architects needed to make sure that movement was sympathetic to their grand plan. Enter the English Defence League.

The EDL is full of well-meaning patriots who, with all due respect, aren't interested in looking deep. They see Muslims immigrants disrespecting the host country (which regardless of the overall theme of this post, they do) and they want to do something about it. That's all. The EDL is their only recourse. However, most of them don't care about Israel either and certainly do not support Zionism. So I felt it was my obligation to warn them. I logged into the EDL forum (using the account I had held for years) and posted a thread detailing the misdeeds of the Rothschilds and how the Star of David wasn't actually a Jewish symbol but an occult one. I asked EDL members to consider the significance of the Israeli flag flying at all EDL protests and asked if it was necessary. Nothing offensive, absolutely nothing anti-semitic.

Within 5 minutes my post was deleted and I was given a lifetime ban.

As far as I was concerned, this was confirmation. The EDL leadership is Zionist-controlled.

The EDL Emblem

Today, I was listening to a Michael Tsarion interview - The Brotherhood of Death (part 2/2) and he talks briefly about the Knights Templar Cross, which is precisely the design the EDL have adopted:

The EDL emblem even retains the original latin text:

In hoc signo vinces

which translates as: "in this sign you will conquer"

Michael Tsarion talks about how the division of white and black behind the red cross (the cross of the Crusaders who fought the Muslims) is intended to symbolise division, thus when taken with the accompanying latin essentially means:

"by division you will conquer"

But what exactly do a bunch of English patriots need to conquer? England is still a non-Islamic country. Surely "in this sign you will defend" would make more sense. But even if that were the case, the EDL complain about Islamic communities in England segregating and causing a divide, yet the EDL's own symbol expresses that "by division" they will "conquer". It doesn't make sense...

...that is until you look at the emblem not as a sign of genuine English patriotism but as a symbol expressing the intentions of those who fund and control the EDL - the Zionists. It is the Zionists who will "conquer by division". The entire purpose of the EDL is to help create a division/friction between Muslims and English Christians/Patriots. This achieves the following goals:

- Wins support among the West for wars waged on Arab nations.
- Diverts attention away from the crooks in government and towards the Islamic scapegoat.
- Foments the potential for inter-ethnic strife, enabling the Rothschild-owned British government to introduce Draconian measures.
- Draws aimless patriots into a false organisation, thus disempowering genuine non-Zionist organisations.

I do not blame the EDL rank-and-file themselves. I understand their concerns and their frustration. But the leadership itself are not what they appear to be.

edit on 9/1/2012 by Cythraul because: Faulty code

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I agree with what you're saying, to an extent, but you may want to read this article, in regard to the "three world wars plan", which is basically true, but the Mazzini letters aren't factual.

The EDL and all of the nationalistic hatred is engineered. It's a massive psyop. That picture at the top is shocking, but it also made me lol

Albert Pike
edit on 9-1-2012 by TheUnusualSuspect because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
while virtually all political movements are prone to manipulation nationalist movements seem to be particularly vulnerable.

divide and conquer is a pretty old tactic, they start whipping up hysteria about the latest threat. look at the history of this, the European anarchists and the siege of Sidney street or the cold war are great examples.

tell people that a certain group is to blame enough times and they begin believing it. People are being manipulated into believing that muslims are evil because they're all terrorists and extremist. Now its getting worse though, the words terrorist and extremist have lost what little meaning they have. Its almost to the point were your a terrorist if you protest and if nick clegg is to be believed your an extremist is you hold political view diffrent from the governments.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
For the first part, why should you oppose muslims in your country? You taken away their homes and fought on their soil, so they have the right through their blood ... to live in your country.

Second, the zionist dogma is in reality a fake, as far as I know. It was created, sometime prior to WWII, for the purpose of creating hatret against the jewish community ... well, we could argue on this part of history, as to why and how, but that is beyond the scope of this little forum.

The point is, you should stop blaming "Arabs" or "Jews" for everything and nothing. The only real "criminals" are the so called Neo-Cons, and I have very little proof of how far their freemason conspiracy goes. The Neo-Cons are not jewish, unless by religion ... but have nothing to do, with the historical of these. And 9/11 is not the work of the muslim community ...

So, cheer up and relax.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul
- Wins support among the West for wars waged on Arab nations.
- Diverts attention away from the crooks in government and towards the Islamic scapegoat.
- Foments the potential for inter-ethnic strife, enabling the Rothschild-owned British government to introduce Draconian measures.

To be honest the Anti-Muslim agenda that has been happening since 9/11 (in the manner it is now anyway) has been doing these things for many reasons.... I've said as much in most Anti-Muslim threads I've been in.
The "Zionist" angle is interesting, especially with the EDL

But yes, there has bee a campaign against Muslims for over a decade (probably longer) now, on the news/tv and in much more subtle ways.

It definitely makes it easier to convince people that military action is necessary.

And yes, much like the new law passed in the US allowing indefinite detention, our similar law was brought about because of the threat of Islamic terrorists.

Detaining people without charge for 28 days...stop and search without cause, not needing warrants for suspected terrorists and so on and so forth.

Scary times mate.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

edit on 9-1-2012 by monkofmimir because: tripple post

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
first ever double post, do I get some kind of award

edit on 9-1-2012 by monkofmimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Fascinating info and excellent analysis. I would say You're spot on. "Divide and Conquer" is Their policy, and They do it so well.

BTW... (Don't read this if You have seen it before and are annoyed...) In case You haven't see My solution to this divide and conquer stuff, I offer this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The power elite can be overcome IF We spread information that We presently have the ability to eliminate the need for money, and along with it poverty, hunger, war.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Just want to say thanks for the replies. I've gotta hit the hay now but will address any important points as soon as I can tomorrow.

Just one point to make: I don't equate Zionism with Judaism as a whole. This isn't anti-Semitic thread - there are plenty of anti-Zionist Jews out there.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

For the first part, why should you oppose muslims in your country? You taken away their homes and fought on their soil, so they have the right through their blood ... to live in your country.
First this quote by bjarneorn is totally ridiculous,
Immigration is really not to blame for our poor economy. Corporate greed and the lack of regulations to govern the corporations and banks from committing financial fraud are the main causes of the poor economy. Peoples grievance should be directed towards the root of the problems and not the scape-goat for lesser minds called imergration.
I do agree that we need immigration to generate a source of income and jobs, BUT I think we should be a lot more selective in who we allow into our country's
The whole populist ideology is easily adapted by people's prejudices but in the end is just empty rhetoric .The every day man easily falls for the BDL or other organisations with out knowing how things really work, concerning a country's economical structure.
I have been such a man at some point in my life but i am no more instead i know were my anger should be placed.
I will say a few things i think could help in my opinion.
One problem we do have is a world wide one and it is that a lot of imgrants refuse to integrate into society.(This includes all nationality's) ,
It is a given that we should start deporting all failed asylum seekers a lot quicker.Tthey are here being kept by the taxpayers.Here is a quote about the back door scheme

Conservative Shadow Home Secretary, David Davis, said: "The Government is effectively offering an amnesty via the back door."

In an attempt to clear the backlog of 450,000 cases of immigrants, who were refused refugee status but not removed from the country, Ministers are planning a controversial back-door amnesty scheme to regularise their stay.
This is due to the time they have spent living in the UK on tax payer this is our government's fault.

here is a quote on the number of failed asylum seekers here in the UK.

The government have avoided putting a figure on exactly how many asylum seekers whose claims have failed remain They say that, as they cannot provide a precise figure, they will not provide one at all.

This to draws a lot of questions ?
A big question we have to ask our selfs is why do illegal imergarents pass numerous safe countries before arriving in the UK ?
Theses two questions i can not answer myself.

We also have to tackle the program of Financially providing free NHS care and benefits to immigrants who don't work as this issue is the worst drain on tax payers and is severely exploitable.
The Uk should introduce a point system similar to Australia whereby only skilled workers are allowed visas ,Also we need a stricter benefit system for none UK citizens.
I am not sure what the law is concerning immigration and family sponsoring. In some country's they must show that they have the ability to financially support the immigrants, including medical care.
The main place we can get answers is from Australia.
Australia is the second lowest unemployment rate in the world so what are we not doing. urrm
What people need to remember is that nothing you say would be implemented while the UK is in the EU.
As the EU laws overrides our own British laws on immigration.
peace
Indisputable

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

To be honest the Anti-Muslim agenda that has been happening since 9/11 (in the manner it is now anyway) has been doing these things for many reasons.... I've said as much in most Anti-Muslim threads I've been in.
The "Zionist" angle is interesting, especially with the EDL

Zionism, is a lie ... Zionist is the same as a Nazi, literally. As far as I can recall, the zionism dogma was created prior to the war, by the very same people as persecuted them. I don't recall exact, but I read this many years ago, and it still applies.

The current Neo-Cons, some of whome have claimed "jewish" relations, are not, and I repeat NOT jewish. Not historically, and their purpose is only to cast bad omen on the jewish community. The agenda of zionism, is to create an anti-jewish sentiment in the world. By posing as a pro-jewish, and waging wars to kill people to save the jews, the true agenda, is to create hatred against jews.

Look around you, never in history has their been as much anti-jewish sentiment. And now, you even have neo-nazis, flagging the jewish flag.

The neo-cons have no agenda of saving the jews, and are activily doing an anti-islam to enrage them against jews, who must live in the middle east with this anti-jewish sentiment, which is phenominally huge.

The primary goal, is to control the wealth of the earth ... people, such as George Bush, Carl Bildt, are not capitalize on it and then blame the jews, indirectly ... they are not pro-jews. Their agenda, is not to help ... but to create an anti-sentiment against jews. And it's working ... never in history has their been such a global anti-semitism as their is today, as a direct result of the Neo-Cons movement.

Try this on, for a fact ... think about it.

edit on 10/1/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn

I didn't take anything away from them, nor did I fight on their soil. My illegitimate government paid a relative handful of British men and women to go over and fight them but I and all the others who stayed at home shouldn't have to pay for that. England is overpopulated - that's why our Zionist occupied government knew that importing vast numbers of culturally and racially different immigrants would be an effective tool to subvert and distract the natives.

Second, the zionist dogma is in reality a fake, as far as I know. It was created, sometime prior to WWII, for the purpose of creating hatret against the jewish community ... well, we could argue on this part of history, as to why and how, but that is beyond the scope of this little forum.

You're suggesting that our understanding of Zionism is Nazi-created propaganda that still holds influence over us? Obviously you've never heard the phrase "history is written by the victors". Israel exists, Israel occupies Palestinian land, Zionists believe Israel has this right. Do you disagree that Zionism exists? Do you see nothing strange about the things I detailed in my OP - an English patriotic group flying an Israeli flag, the EDL insignia, my being given a lifetime ban from their forum for sharing information critical of Rothschild Zionism.

The point is, you should stop blaming "Arabs" or "Jews" for everything and nothing.

Perhaps you didn't read all of my OP. I don't blame Arabs and Jews for everything. I blame a specific group of Zionists for attempting to influence my corrupt government. Ordinary Arabs and Jews are as much pawns in the game as you and I.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUnusualSuspect

Thanks for that. From what I can see, Albert Pike (a Freemason), still did believe that three World Wars would occur in this way so it does give us some insight into what senior Freemasons believed - even if they had no official jurasdiction or control over making it happen.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by indisputable
A big question we have to ask our selfs is why do illegal imergarents pass numerous safe countries before arriving in the UK ?

We also have to tackle the program of Financially providing free NHS care and benefits to immigrants who don't work as this issue is the worst drain on tax payers and is severely exploitable.

These questions are somewhat off topic but actually, I think I can bring them around to the context of the thread:

Illegal immigrants pass numerous safe countries to get to England because our welfare system is generous and unconditional (as your second question indicates). The real question is: Why is our welfare system so generous and who made it that way? It doesn't make sense to anyone.

The answer is that the NWO 'masters' who control the UK want to impoverish the middle, upper-middle and working classes (basically all English men and women) and the only legitimate way they can do that without attracting dissent is to do it under the guise of socialism (spreading the wealth). When they impoverish us we are more susceptible to their oppression and their new world order. Our public purse is being looted. Another example of the madness is how the UK is giving Brazil foreign aid when Brazil is now above the UK in financial prosperity.

This ties into the whole EDL/Zionism thing in that it is another method of subversion and division of a nation.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

bjarneorn - you're the only one in this thread going on about Jews! No-one here is blaming or targetting Jews - we're talking about Zionists, and more specifically, 'Rothschild Zionists'. If you read up about what's really been going on in Palestine since the formation of Israel, and look at where the Israeli flag comes from, then you cannot deny that Zionism exists. Now tell me why all Western governments show such avid support for the Israeli State and tell me that Zionist sentiment doesn't exist among Western leaders.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
The power elite can be overcome IF We spread information that We presently have the ability to eliminate the need for money, and along with it poverty, hunger, war.

Yes. And that's exactly why they need to keep us distracted with civil, ethnic and religious strife - so that we don't have time to organise, create and find alternatives.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
You can also figure this out by observing and noting speech patterns, more specifically the way Zionists and EDL zombies form their arguments. It's like talking to twins, of whom one taught the other to speak ;-)

Edit:

There were some ATS posters that made the connection Zionist-EDL months ago(maybe that set off the spark?), never the less, kudos to you.
edit on 10-1-2012 by InfoKartel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Interesting. I had always put the presence of an Israeli flag at EDL demos, as just more provocative bravado, a counter to the UAF whom sometimes can be seen with Palestinian flags, but . your OP has definitely got me wondering about the connections to Zionism.

Apart from you OP, do you have any other evidence on the leadership or funding of the EDL that would suggest a zionist link?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul
reply to post by bjarneorn

bjarneorn - you're the only one in this thread going on about Jews! No-one here is blaming or targetting Jews - we're talking about Zionists, and more specifically, 'Rothschild Zionists'.

Zionism and "Jews" are a related subject. You cannot use one, without the other ... you look at the picture of EDL, you see the flag of Israel.

My arguement is this, the original book (don't recall it's name right now), that triggered zionism is a fake. I'll try to reiniate research to find it, but takes time to weed through all the BS on the internet now a days. The internet was far better, back in '94 when I located this information. It was mostly facts, and university related work, back then ...

What I am stating, goes like this ... people state zionism, which in reality is created to damage the jews. The jews, getting what they've always deserved after WWII, an open acknowledgement. Suddenly among them, people like Wallenberg who worked for germany, is suddenly a good guy. People like G. W. Bush is suddenly working for "Israel", and people like Carl Bildt, as well ... both of which are oil barons wannabies, and little else. Neo-Cons suddenly turn up being "jewish", etc. And all the wars, that are being waged ... are blamed on Israel, and the Jews.

Think about it, the war on terror, the war in the middle east ... they are all blamed on Israel. The "jews" don't do much, but everyone hates them, because the big Bully, US, is doing it all for them. Get my point?

I hope I am getting through with my point ... think about it, this so called Zionism ... what has it accomplished, beyond the fact that it has rallied people around the world ... against Israel, and the jews?

This is exactly, what I have always been trying to say ... it's a lie, all of it ... made to blame everything on Israel.

edit on 10/1/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Interesting. I had always put the presence of an Israeli flag at EDL demos, as just more provocative bravado, a counter to the UAF whom sometimes can be seen with Palestinian flags

That was my original conclusion too, and I neglected to give it serious consideration for a long time.

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Apart from you OP, do you have any other evidence on the leadership or funding of the EDL that would suggest a zionist link?

I'm just going through, trying to dig up the various bits and pieces I've read over the last few months. The things that have convinced me most are my own personal experience, but I don't expect that to convince anyone else so here goes:

“The English Defence League was formed two years ago. One of the fundamental beliefs that this movement was built on was its support for Israel’s right to defend itself. In our first demonstrations, we went to Birmingham, and we flew the flag of Israel, the Star of David. In the first public speech I ever gave, I wore the Star of David in Leeds. The reason for this is because Israel is a shining star of democracy. If Israel falls, we all fall. This is what our movement has been built on for two years.”

Source

Link 2

I'll see what else I can come up with in time. But if you go to youtube or google images and tap in EDL, you'll see dozens of examples of the Israeli flag being flown. The only 'legitimate' reason for that could be to antagonise, but every EDL supporter I've ever spoken to is opposed to the wars in the Middle East and actually has no interest in what goes on beyond England's borders. So I'd say it's quite obvious that certain forces are influencing the use of the Israeli flag.

Addition to OP

One thing I forgot to mention in my original post is the origins of the name "English Defence League". In 1968 (I believe) an organisation was set up in America - The "Jewish Defense League", or "JDL". The similarity of the name is a bit coincidental, don't you think.

Whilst I intend not to confuse Jews and Zionists, it must be noted that Zionists do exploit the label 'Jew' to give protection and credibility to their cause. I believe groups like the JDL and the ADL (Anti-Defamation League) were set up to protect Zionist interests whilst exploiting wider Judaism as a means to do it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join