It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Hello every body my name is Zain but I will appear by the name"Shapur" on ats.I am an Iranian Canadian who currently lives in Iran.I am interested in alternative news,paranormal activities and anything interesting and extraordinary...........And of course politics..........I am a free spirited independent person who admires arts,nature,and life...... I love good level headed people as much as i pity the bad guys...I am not very young and,English is my second language, so please go easy on me until i get a good grip of this.hope to hear from you guys......Peace

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by shapur

Hi and Welcome to ATS

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by shapur

Hi Zain, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Hello and a hearty welcome! Feel free to send me a pm if you wanna talk politics, it's interesting to meet new people from that area!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Warm Welcome to ATS...I look forward to your input

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by shapur

-Ah, fresh blood! Muhahahahaha!

Yes! Welcome, welcome!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Hi and welcome..hope that you enjoy it here.....take a look around..lots to look at...peace be with you

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by shapur

What is Iran really like? Welcome to the runaway train!

Do you like Ahmadinejad?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by shapur

Hi and welcome to ATS

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. There is a lot here to keep your interest, and a lot of great members

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Hello,,well if i want to tell you about Iran i have to spend a lot of time which unfortunately at this moment i am in short of...........but as a brief discription,Iran like any other country has its advantages and disadvantages...........As a nation we are not like what it is believed and portrated in western media, and not exactly what pro Iranian media wants to reflect........The truth as always lays some where in,between.........We, like most people, have worries and concerns about the future of our children......we enjoy the same things as any body else , and reject evil and wrong doings like most people do.....not all of us are religious,but most of us believe in god and good will ........Tehran is a metropolitan city , like any big city in the world and you can almost find any thing you can think of and more in there........Ahmadinejad is not really as bad as he might look like.........he has some extreme ideas sometimes, but he is a reasonable man and he certainly is not greedy or war mongering.........nobody and no country in the world is perfect. we all have our pros and cons.we just have to learn to live in peace and harmony together side by side ,respect our believes, and accept our differences .......May peace be with all of us............

new topics

top topics

join