It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More YOUTUBE censorship- Ron Paul 2012 - PROOF?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I noticed some discrepancy with a couple of recent Judge Napolitano Youtube videos,

I made a video on my phones camera, which is not great quality, but its the substance that matters.

Please notice the difference in number of views, until you actually watch the video

I assume, to keep these video's off the front page, and avoid going viral,

In turn spreading Ron Paul's message, and increasing his momentum.

Boooooo Youtube, Shame on you.

Here's the Evidence-

I suppose it could be a glitch, but why does it keep happening to Ron Paul videos?

Better video than mine- www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
By the way, you can check this yourself right now, as I just made this video.

Its an obvious tactic by "someone" to keep These hard hitting, emotional videos from to many eyes,

As the Liberty message kind of inspires people at the moment

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
If the video is embedded and watched on a third site, the outside counter doesn't count it.

Most of Ron Paul's videos show very comparable numbers within the video and on the YouTube site. For this to be an actual conspiracy, I would think many of his video counts would be off, but they're not.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Sorry, but yes they are.

At least, they consistently have been inaccurate while the video is fresh,

Am I right in saying, that if a video gets a certain amount of views, in a short amount of time it go's on the front page of Youtube?

And there are other videos that show altered numbers, until said timelimit has expired, when they then are adjusted to their true value.

Here is a really good example-

My video is just another example, and benevolent........I think your either a shill, or Have serious Paulphobia

new topics

top topics

join