It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bullying is Over

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Addressing the seventh meeting of Iran-Vietnam Joint Economic and Trade Cooperation Commission in the Iranian capital, Rahimi said the era of the supremacy of bullying powers has come to an end and the time has arrived for the independent nations to flourish.

"The bullying powers have for years imposed sanctions against the Iranian nation, but such embargoes prompted the Iranians to rely on their own capabilities and climb the ladder [of success]," the vice-president said.

In relevant remarks in June, Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei had also downplayed the plots hatched by the bullying powers against the Iranian people, and hailed the nation's resistance against such pressures as a main cause of the country's giant progress.

"Owing to its exalted goals, that is attainment of Islamic values and realization of Islamic fundamentals in the society and their spread throughout the world, the Iranian nation has and will always be faced with the world bullying, colonialist and dictatorial powers and the hardships imposed (on Iran) by them," Ayatollah Khamenei said in a meeting with the head and the senior officials of the Iranian judiciary at the time.

FNA

Even if they wouldn't say , it is clear that installing a puppet and running the whole show from outside couldn't work any more.

Even in Iraq there will be a democracy after 2000-3000 US embassy workers leave this country.

It is time for Elites to give up and let the people run the states their way.

related :
My old statement about how we like to run our country :

Third point

There are many tribes and groups that are brought together in Iran brought together by the current govt in Iran. US can not imagine how it should bring those people together peacefully.

Fourth point

Majority of people in Iran still support the Islamic Revolution , they are really supporting it by any price they can pay. By taking all the hard sanctions against Iran. US and other superpowers just prove that they are enemy of Iranian people.

Fifth point

Iranian scientist are trying to find alternative fuels instead of fossil fuels , to pump less oil from our wells and get less independent to oil. To let a healthy economic system live in Iran. US and other superpowers just prove that they are enemy of Iranian people.

Sixth point

We are just Muslims and we have chosen a different way of life to live. We don't threaten other countries. We don't want others to be Muslims by force. We just see that Israeli politicians decide to threat Iran , every time they will.

To those ones who want to attack , destroy and kill :

Face it , even in Middle East you have lost your puppets. Nations are demanding democracy . Nations are stating independence and freedom. They are finding their way to development. They are doing it by protesting against guns with bare hands.

hmdphantom

edit on 8/1/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Very good post and very interesting. Thank you!

I am an atheist and hate how unfairly i see Iran being treated.

I am sure you guys are not suicidal, in such a way as trying to build a nuke and send it to israel, as that would only make 100 nukes come flying back and Iran would be gone in no time... I am sure you know this, as do anyone with a brain over here

So it seems our leaders here in the west, especially the U.S are indeed fearful, stupid, brainless puppets for some kind of higher power, trying to fool the people into thinking such a scenario was even possible, at any means.

But don´t worry more and more of us are seeing them through, we will get the war-mongerers in the end!
edit on 8-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I am sure you guys are not suicidal, in such a way as trying to build a nuke and send it to israel, as that would only make 100 nukes come flying back and whole country gone very fast..

This is just a crazy fortune telling of Nostradamus which is fed into your minds by western movies.

And I think those war-mongers make you people look bad from outside.

I mean , Bush was a war-criminal who was president for 8 years in US. He was the cause of many deaths and crimes in Afghanistan and Iraq , and he was your representative in international community.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I really don't want to even start to address your (imo) tiresome rant, that you pretty much repeat in each of your threads. However, I did see something which caught my attention.

Originally posted by hmdphantom
We are just Muslims and we have chosen a different way of life to live. We don't threaten other countries. We don't want others to be Muslims by force. We just see that Israeli politicians decide to threat Iran , every time they will.

Well, consider this towards your government as I have nothing against the average Iranian.

...No, you do not simply wish to live your life at peace. Evidently, you take a very crucial part in funding Israel's enemies, mainly Syria and Hizbollah.
You seem to think that the events in Israel/Gaza are under your jurisdiction when trying to impose your will through your proxies. They are not. Israel is an independent country and will deal with it's difficulties by itself or with it's allies' help. You are not here to fix these problems, specially when "fixing" means funding armed militias that cause nothing but death and international trouble.

If your country would mind it's own business, maybe a nuclear reactor wouldn't seem such a bad idea. But no, you have to make bombastic statements against the "Zionist enemy", take active part in denying the holocaust, and basically try very hard to find yourself new enemies every day.

Before you try and turn this post at me, I say this - Israel is far from a perfect entity. It's got many flaws. Yet, it would be stupid for me, as much as it is stupid for you, to claim we just want to live in peace and imply that once everyone else would just mind their own business, problems will solve themselves.

Try reading the words I write instead of going ballistic ape-sh** against everything I say just because I have my country's name in my username.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Geeeeze .... more anti-America, anti-Israel, pro-Iran bunk from the official mouthpiece of the totalitarian Iranian government. What a surprise (not). Can't believe a word of your source or of yours. It's so full of propaganda ....

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Rafsanjani is an elite, the Supreme Leader is an elite.

They need to go.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

You always take it like a football match and don't want to move from your seat in the stadium.

then stay there.

You say that for the pyramid don't you ?

edit on 8/1/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

I am happy to see some one who is informed bout Iran on ATS.

Stay here.

I have to put less time on this website. I have read all your posts.

Regards.

hmd

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The day when the persian headgeared leader, dictator of Iran, the persian infidel, ends the bullying of his fellow muslims in Arabia and mankind with his funding and directions to religious brainwashed leaders and suicide bombers to achieve his satanic persian empire revival, is the day when bullying is finally ended.

A mortal once believed to had religious faith, devoted, and even performed religious rituals, but only in truth ended kill fellow religious brother against brother. His name was Hitler.

No more will be mankind be further misled. A muslim is defined by his actions from his heart, not by pious hypocratic displays of piety or words of teachings. Even a parrot can be taught that.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

the persian infidel, ends the bullying of his fellow muslims in Arabia and mankind with his funding and directions to religious brainwashed leaders and suicide bombers to achieve his satanic persian empire revival, is the day when bullying is finally ended.

I hope you know those people are Wahhabi ( 300 year old religion ) and they are not demanding Islam at all.

Islam demands independence for Muslims while those Wahhabi bow to their American bosses.

And all funny delusional sentences of yours are just make me laugh

You just don't know Al-Qaeda members are Wahhabi , too. And Saudi Arabia is the one funding Wahhabi Schools in Pakistan.

Deny ignorance

or

Deny ignorance

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

Evidently, you take a very crucial part in funding Israel's enemies,

Israel is a threat to peace in the first place and we have much argued about that.

No border , no international convention , no IAEA inspector in Israel , no peace and just with a hidden plan to take over the whole middle east ( Syria , Iraq , Jordan , Palestine ).

So , it is a message of love and peace from Israel when we read about governmental terrorism (see deir yassin massacre )

And it is a message of democracy when we read Israel took over the land of Palestinian people.

After all these messages , you will find how friendly t will be in it's foreign relationship and how legal it is.

Israel is an independent country and will deal with it's difficulties by itself or with it's allies' help

Of course Israel is an unholy child from an unholy mother (UK) and it is dependent to it's mother.

Israel is far from a perfect entity

No offense , but read Qur'an and find out for your self how many times Israelite is condemned in Qur'an.

Then you will find out that we are fundamental enemy , then search for the causes.
edit on 9/1/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel

Rafsanjani is an elite, the Supreme Leader is an elite.

They need to go.

Rafsanjani and his daughter Faezeh are being attacked.

First they ban his website(www.hashemirafsanjani.ir , banned) for posting a Friday statement, then put daughter Faezeh on court for propaganda against the government...

There is infighting going on.

In some reports the western media called Ahmadinejad moderate after suffering attacks from Khamenei.

Iranian politics is way deeper it seems.

Press TV put up this news about him using statements against USA, but nothing about his political persecution on internal policies.

Rafsanjani warns of US plots in Iraq
Thu Jan 5, 2012 11:11AM GMT
www.presstv.ir/detail/219454.html

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
so I will just copy and paste my response to these threads as it is I am tired of being warned or having my posts removed for speaking the truth......it applies funny enough.....so here.....whatever....I´m tired of being called an anti-American, Anti-semite, Pro-Iranian....etc etc.....BS ........for advocating PEACE...bite me
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

good luck with this as far as getting the truth out....they will call you naive the way people did when we spoke out against Iraq......we are anti-American....we are anti-Semites....we are scum for asking for facts...and denying lies...

If you say anything too truthful...your post will be removed....they will gang up on you when you sign off...and totally skew the argument of peace....in the end calling YOU a war monger.....funny.....the same people that love to see the USA bankrupt....policing a world that is not OURS...in so much as we don't OWN it and have no right to tell other sovereign nations what to do.....

so in a world of CIA interference.....secret prisons...torture....and theft of tax moneys for a war machine always bent on justifying BS wars.....you are the enemy for trying to speak reason about a small group of wealthy people that bought world leadership.....

it's funny how on a conspiracy site.....everyone just says....naaaa....CIA.....naaaa they don't exist....Iran has never had CIA involvement in demonizing them or the situation or exaggerating the real threat.....

just like Iraq....and every other BS war we have fought......every generation of the USA has had a war....why...
It's not because MONEY and POWER are secured for TPTB over our dead bodies...no...it is really justified....this time we swear.....I mean.....Israel....come on....poor them....they can't defend themselves....they need BILLIONS of dollars and TONS of military equipment....sent over there at our expense.....it is the "right" thing to do....

I am sick of the people advocating WAR and then calling US enemies of peace....please....you are not posting on FOX news's site.....we are all skeptics here...or at least I thought....I am surprised the amount of nutters that are here....they can support ET´s and all but doubting the CIA or PTB had anything to do with yet another war being shoved down our throat....thats too much......you anti-Semite.......sick

edit on 9-1-2012 by newyorkee because: bite me

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by newyorkee

I´m tired of being called an anti-American, Anti-semite, Pro-Iranian....etc etc.....BS ........for advocating PEACE...bite me

That is also true about me.

But try to stay cool. Getting angry will make the situation worse.

It is hard for American citizens to believe they are funding that kind of government.

Despite all documentary movies made in US about plots in the govt , some people choose ignorance to make themselves live better.

That is their choice , not ours.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by xecoybh

Iranian politics is way deeper it seems.

True , but Rafsanjani is a double face and I agree with infocartel. Everyone in Iran knows it.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
hmdphantom, so all of what you said about "we just want to live in peace so let us be" is immediately canceled once Israel is on the subject? Haha, amusing to say the least.

Good job proving yourself wrong and showing you're just out to obtain mercy and pity from forum members.

No offense , but read Qur'an and find out for your self how many times Israelite is condemned in Qur'an.

No offense, but you can shove that Quran way up your behind so hard you'd be able to taste it. Do you honestly think I give the slightest damn about how many times is Israel condemned in that book? Haha.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
let's not be hateful......all opinions are valid.....

even the crazy pro war ones that like to see the common man pitted against each other for private/cooperate gain.....I mean come on.....let's go kill people....it's the right thing to do...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I don't demand it and I much likely support this opinion which involves no killing in the Israel :

Supreme Leader’s Speech at International Conference on Palestinian Intifada

Two points should be clarified in advance. The first point is that our demand is the liberation of Palestine, not the liberation of a part of Palestine. Any plan to divide Palestine is completely unacceptable. The two-state idea which has been presented in the self-righteous clothing of "recognizing the Palestinian government as a member of the United Nations" is nothing but giving in to the demands of the Zionists - namely, "recognizing the Zionist government in Palestinian lands". This would mean trampling on the rights of the Palestinian nation, ignoring the historical right of the displaced Palestinians and even jeopardizing the right of the Palestinians settled in "1948 lands". It would mean leaving the cancerous tumor intact and exposing the Islamic Ummah - especially the regional nations - to constant danger. It would mean bringing back decades-long sufferings and trampling upon the blood of the martyrs.

Any operational solution must be based on the principle of "all of Palestine for all Palestinian people". Palestine is the land that extends "from the river to the sea", not one inch less than that. Of course it should be noted that through its elected government, the Palestinian people will run the affairs of the any part of the Palestinian soil they manage to liberate, just as they did in the case of Gaza, but they will never forget the ultimate goal.

The second point is that in order to reach this lofty goal, what is necessary is action, not words. It is necessary to be serious, not to make ceremonial gestures. It is necessary to have patience and wisdom, not engage in a variety of impatient actions. It is necessary to consider horizons that lie far ahead and to move forward step by step with determination, reliance on God and hope. Muslim governments and nations and the resistance groups in Palestine, Lebanon and other countries can each identify their share of work in this general struggle and solve the puzzle of resistance with Allah's permission.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I don't demand it and I much likely support this opinion which involves no killing in the Israel :

Supreme Leader’s Speech at International Conference on Palestinian Intifada

Two points should be clarified in advance. The first point is that our demand is the liberation of Palestine, not the liberation of a part of Palestine. Any plan to divide Palestine is completely unacceptable. The two-state idea which has been presented in the self-righteous clothing of "recognizing the Palestinian government as a member of the United Nations" is nothing but giving in to the demands of the Zionists - namely, "recognizing the Zionist government in Palestinian lands". This would mean trampling on the rights of the Palestinian nation, ignoring the historical right of the displaced Palestinians and even jeopardizing the right of the Palestinians settled in "1948 lands". It would mean leaving the cancerous tumor intact and exposing the Islamic Ummah - especially the regional nations - to constant danger. It would mean bringing back decades-long sufferings and trampling upon the blood of the martyrs.

Any operational solution must be based on the principle of "all of Palestine for all Palestinian people". Palestine is the land that extends "from the river to the sea", not one inch less than that. Of course it should be noted that through its elected government, the Palestinian people will run the affairs of the any part of the Palestinian soil they manage to liberate, just as they did in the case of Gaza, but they will never forget the ultimate goal.

The second point is that in order to reach this lofty goal, what is necessary is action, not words. It is necessary to be serious, not to make ceremonial gestures. It is necessary to have patience and wisdom, not engage in a variety of impatient actions. It is necessary to consider horizons that lie far ahead and to move forward step by step with determination, reliance on God and hope. Muslim governments and nations and the resistance groups in Palestine, Lebanon and other countries can each identify their share of work in this general struggle and solve the puzzle of resistance with Allah's permission.

Please do not use duplicity to double speak.

There is no way to force a people out of their homeland for centuries unless genocide. Is that what you truly support? Let's be honest, by your post in support of that Persian infidel leader, whom had supported terrorism - murders of innocents for years in his lust for supreme power and barbaric satanist persian revival.

The only solution is for the jews and palestinains, both whom had owned the land for centuries, to share the land peacefully. And that is the solution the world is helping to acheive, far more humane and civilised as taught by divine teachers sents by our common Creator. Even the good prophet Muhammad, whom had long suffered persecution for his beliefs in the earlier years, had shared Arabia with others, and would only react if muslims were attacked.

Need further proof of Satanism on the cloth headgeared persian infidel leader in Iran?
edit on 9-1-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I hope you know those people are Wahhabi ( 300 year old religion ) and they are not demanding Islam at all.

Islam demands independence for Muslims while those Wahhabi bow to their American bosses.

And all funny delusional sentences of yours are just make me laugh

You just don't know Al-Qaeda members are Wahhabi , too. And Saudi Arabia is the one funding Wahhabi Schools in Pakistan.

Deny ignorance

or

Deny ignorance

I hope that you are not a muslim, for based upon what you wrote above, if you are one, you only bring shame to the religion.

Islam frees all believers who loves Allah, on their own free will to follow the right path.

Wahabism was introduced by Ibn Abdul Al-Wahhab (1703-1792), long before even USA exists. Wahabism bows to no one, and is a branch of Sunnism that Wahhad tried to supplant.

Just as there is schisms in the christian religion between Catholics and Protestants, so too are there in Islam,between the various branches of Sunnism and Shiaism.

Who is right and who is wrong? The only thing that matters is that all mainstream religion worships our Creator and value life of oneself and others, even though the form of worship is different.

Your claim that members of Al Qeuda are Wahabis, is either stupidity on your part, or wilful ignorance.

Terrorists have only one belief - extermination of mankind. They only misuse mainstream religions - Judaism. Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, etc, to hide amongst those faithful for self protection and to sow hatred amongst them with each other, to achieve their aim of exterminating them.

It is ok to be ignorant, for one can learn. But it is a sin to Allah to mislead, as you had attempted to mislead others with your post. Refrain from apostasy, I humbly seek of you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join