It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The history of the house of Rothschild

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
This will be my first thread on this site, please go easy as I know how viscous some of you are on here, give me a chance.
The Rothschild family has always fascinated me. How can one family have so much control, power, influence? These guys seem to be the root of all evil.
I found a great site that provides a timeline from the birth of Mayer Amschel Rothschild right up to just a few years ago. It is a big read but has a wealth of information showing just how controlling this family has been and how ruthless they are in their fight for total world domination.

The link

www.iamthewitness.com...

I am interested in others opinions as to how, if ever, we as a species can regain some sort of control or people power. There must be a way. I do not believe protesting such as the OWS movement is going to have any effect, and I don't think voting Ron Paul into power in the United States is really going to change any thing. Their reach and power is too deep, we are looking at centuries of slowly taking or stealing control of each and every country through the control of the money supply.
Towards the end of the timeline it states that there are only 7 countries in the world that do not have a central bank OWNED by the Rothschilds. Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya are 3 of those countries, Iran is another....

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by UsualSuspect

i can't think of no way out of it...were sheeple and their the lords of war.the only way is to storm the palace's of the elite...almost everyone has fell on dumb ears

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
just scrolled through it, looks like an interesting read... so thank you im gonna sit down and go through it, cheers!!
2nd

edit on 8-1-2012 by 1beerplease because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by saroncan

I don't think storming any palace will work. The elite want people to take action like that. It gives them justification to enforce harsher laws and control and remove more of our freedoms.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
The Rothchild family also set up the state of Israel. Corruption is entrenched and our governments elected are tucked in their pocket and have been since Andrew Jackson left office. If anything Ron Paul is the new Andrew Jackson.

Jackson wanted small government and believed in strict adherence to the constitution and tried to abolish the federal reserve all this way back in 1832. The media smeared Jackson stating he was trying to be king of America and other nonsense. They created the Electoral College soon after ousting Jackson, to make sure they controlled whom would be president after Jackson and have been controlling every election ever since. 270 Electors we as a people do not appoint or elect; choose the president with no checks and balances on the process and no consequences if the Electors vote opposite their districts. No vote counts, sorry to break it to you Kevin Costner.

The larger question I believe is what exactly is their agenda once they accomplish their goal? Is their goal actually disguised as the word Globalization?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
its too narrow minded, for example medici, krupp, thyssen, rockefeller, indian, russian oligarchs etc.
jews, christian, muslim "family-businesses" everywhere around the globe. it isnt related to religion or race. who were the rothchilds in the time of the medicis ? noone. it is always changing and there are laws to protect consumers from monopolies and fraud and corruption.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Laws to protect consumers? I don't think that matters.

"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws." Mayer Rothschild

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
the solution is to get political active on local level. a democracy isnt a gift, its work and passion.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

I wouldn't bother trying to tell a blind troll what an ass and a elephant actually look like.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Know Your Enemy (Part 57 - The Rothschild Era - Usury) www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com...
peace
edit on 8-1-2012 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2012 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

Thanks for the links to the vids. I look forward to watching these, I assume it shall reiterate what I already believe.

Any ideas from anyone on a get out plan? I agree in participating in local government, you have to start somewhere, but it I so hard to initiate any change when the majority of the population just don't want to hear about it.
The local government is controlled by the state gov which is controlled by the federal gov which is controlled by the corporations which are controlled by the banks which are controlled by the central banks which are controlled by.......the Rothschilds.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Although I am far far from a expert and couldn't figure a way out mostly because ,if they keep putting the same sort of yes men in power than the laws needed to make things wright wont happen ... Catherine Austin Fitts' solari.com... I would think has the best things to do in order to get to where we should have been many many moons ago ...peace

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Looks like a great read, I will have a gander at this a little later. We really need to get a handle on just who is behind all the NWO stuff and this looks like it could probably add to the puzzle. Star and flag for you, keep up the good work!!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I recognize Catherine Austin Fitts from a doco I watched last week. I'm not sure which one as I watched 2 great docos last week, both which I will highly recommend to everyone, the first was called "Thrive" and is all about free energy and following the money to the top to see who benefits from restricting technology and holding back the human race. The second was called "Agenda: grinding down America" this deals with the not so secret push for a communistic government in America and the steps that have been taken over the last 50 odd years to make this happen.
Both highly informative movies that are a must see for anyone wanting to be aware/ awake to the globalist scheme that is happening right before our eyes.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
WOW an amazing read.
Crazy as it sounds that is only scratching the surface of what they really control.
What about the food industry, seed banks, education system.....
It just keeps going.

Great find s&f

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by PLUMBER1

One of my biggest concerns is the food and health industries. They promote garbage like the "healthy" food pyramid which has created generations of obese and unhealthy people and then created drugs that are forced on the population that treat symptoms and don't provide cures and further contribute to the overall decline in our lifestyles.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

S&F.

It is refreshing to know that there are others - like you - who take the time to research into the Elite. Roths, Rocks and Morgans have control just about over everything on this planet. From Pharma to Banks, from Land to Oil & other resources. I find it amazing that just a few are figuring out the real reason why we are going into the middle east. Once they get a hold of that, then will come the New World Order (officially).

Think things are bad now?

My friends, we haven't seen nothing yet.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Not sure if you are a coast listener or not but Katherine is on quite a bit with them, she seems to be on the right track.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
An interesting site............................but they missed out the Jesuit connection, the 'Rothschilds' were created, cultivated and used as proxies by the recently outlawed Jesuits, who were having a power struggle with the Vatican.

That is what the 'red shield' signifies - same as Constanines 'red shields', or the Templars.

They are simply using the jews as cover for their activities!
edit on 8-1-2012 by JohhnyBGood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

I shall investigate.... I had always wondered what came before Mayer and who had really given him his start. This sounds like a path a will have to follow.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join