It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A view point on 2012 from a spiritual leader (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Just found this video yesterday and thought id share.
Seems like truth to me.

www.youtube.com...

Brief summary...

He is an Indian guru, basically he just says whats going to happen on 2012. He says the weight of everything will be reduced by 6 grams which will not affect the physical world but will have profound effects on the spiritual world. Our body's will be able to function faster & no longer need to think as much, hence you will find this feeling good or bad. Its up to you to choose which world you be on, the one of destruction (negative thoughts) or the one of enlightenment (positive, calm thoughts). (corresponds with the 2 world,paths prophecies)
He says everyone who is interested should start meditating and getting used to not thinking as much, for the people that don't will think its depression.
He says after 2012 there will be enough enlightened people on earth to start making it a nice world to live in.

To me it seems like his doing this just to help people and is not for profit unlike every other word spoken about 2012. And being a guru, i feel that what he says is correct.
edit on 7-1-2012 by hoonsince89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoonsince89
Seems like truth to me.

www.youtube.com...

I cannot always watch video my friend. That is why I am on a discussion forum and not youtube.

Would you mind explaining what you see?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

It seems to be a spiritual teacher speaking of prophecy...

I haven't watched it yet, so i can't say what its about.

I will take a look later....

Though this might help you understand who is speaking...

www.nithyananda.org...

edit on 7-1-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
wtf moment is at around ten minutes. Haven't gotten that far but he's saying the earth's gravity is being reduced, very small reduction he says like .000001 mg. And then says thought have mass so they won't be pulled. In short what used to take you 100 thoughts will take you 50. Lol kinda

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Seems like truth to me.

www.youtube.com...

I cannot always watch video my friend. That is why I am on a discussion forum and not youtube.

Would you mind explaining what you see?

With Love,

Your Brother

Ahh sorry,

Brief summary...

He is an Indian guru, basically he just says whats going to happen on 2012. He says the weight of everything will be reduced by 6 grams which will not affect the physical world but will have profound effects on the spiritual world. Our body's will be able to function faster & no longer need to think as much, hence you will find this feeling good or bad. Its up to you to choose which world you be on, the one of destruction (negative thoughts) or the one of enlightenment (positive, calm thoughts). (corresponds with the 2 world,paths prophecies)
He says everyone who is interested should start meditating and getting used to not thinking as much, for the people that don't will think its depression.
He says after 2012 there will be enough enlightened people on earth to start making it a nice world to live in.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Brief summary...

Well the truth is, the weight of everything will NOT be "reduced by 6 grams". and we will NOT "no longer need to think as much".

In FACT, not only will our weight NOT go down, but will RISE due to consumption of crappy diets and garbage fast-food that people refuse to STOP consuming.

And our thinking will not get less, but will be just the opposite. You will soon probably need a Masters degree and a PHD just to work a factory laborer job in the near future.

And lastly, the only ones with "positive thoughts" will be those who profit from our poor "souls" on this planet who do all the work and get nowhere near the compensation of the big-shots. So unless these poor "souls" have no brains, they will be forced to have "negative thoughts" all the time due to slave-laboring their lives away for wages that barely buy the bare necessities in life.

So, there you have it. The actual reality post-2012 without any of that make-believe and sugar-coating added, sorry.
edit on 7-1-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
so are astronauts enlightened? Did the guys walking on the moon report they had less thoughts?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

Oh well time will tell my friend

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
www.universetoday.com...

Thanks for that, i was yet to come across that information! seems logical to me...

new topics

top topics

join