It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Is Almost Time, Are You Willing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
It is actually past time,
For too long we have let our party lines become trip wires.

Are you willing to put your biases behind you?
Are you willing to vote for the candidate who actually might change something in DC?
Who might actually change something in this Country?

For too long now many of us have voted strictly by party lines, or for those of whom the media glorified.
It is time that we understand that the media IS NOT OUR FRIEND.
This is what has brought me to my current frame of mind.

I was backing Herman Cain but he is no longer a viable candidate. So where did that leave me?
That left me with the media to tell me who the best candidate would be???
Debates???

As I went back through the debates it was clear that they wouldn't be much help, with most of the questions and time given to just a few of the candidates.
And the media?......Please.
It became very apparent that they only had eyes for just a few of the candidates as well.
So what were they leaving out? And why?
Was there something that they did not want me to know?
I actually started checking out those who were not in the media every hour or so and what I found shocked me.
Here I was, for a long time now, thinking that Ron Paul was a quack and his supporters worse than that.
I have come to realize that is not the case.......................
He is actually the ONLY CANDIDATE that has not had any major flip flops.
HE HAS BEEN SAYING BASICALLY THE SAME THING FOR YEARS!

So, I must ask....

How many times have you, as an individual, actually vetted a candidate?

No matter the party that makes up your trip lines, I ask that you take an honest look at this man.

Is he perfect?
Heck No!!!!
Will he do a good job?
Yes, I believe he will.

Just put the media insults and other things you may have heard out of your mind and look at his record, read and watch what he has been saying for years.

I am not a writer by any means and wrote this in a hurry as I am going out.
I hope that it is understandable and I wish you the best in the days to come.
Feel free to leave further comments on Paul, But please leave the biased comments at the door unless they are provable.
IT IS TIME FOR US TO COME TOGETHER AS A COUNTRY, WHILE WE STILL ARE A COUNTRY.
Peace,
Quad

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
You almost lost me at "Backing Herman Cain", but I noticed the uppercase comments that indicated that YOU WOKE UP and did your own research and came to the only sane conclusion.

RON PAUL

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Quadrivium

First, shame on you for listening to the MSM for anything other than entertainment. The MSM is trying to keep ratings (money) and it can't do that by doing real journalism, so don't expect it. I believe that earlier this morning they were playing a YouTube video about John Huntsman made by what I would think to be a random internet troll. However, since it came from the internet the media blamed it on the Ron Paul crowd. It of course turns out that it's creation ended up being connected to the John Huntsman camp due to them leaving a digital trail in their wake.

Thanks for supporting Ron Paul even though you should have done so sooner. Perhaps you could make up for it by voting for Ron in your state's primary or helping out with local support work.

As for the MSM, if your favorite show is not on please turn off the television as it will not serve you anymore. It's hard to manipulate someone who doesn't see the propaganda.

Ron Paul 2012!
edit on 7-1-2012 by Elzon because: grammar

edit on 7-1-2012 by Elzon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Gee thanks.............I guess.
2nd line

new topics

top topics

join