It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Napolitano: What if they're lying to you about Ron Paul? - Fox Business

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by whisperindave
So there. There is NO CONSPIRACY in the two party system to do anything, because frankly they aren't smart enough to wipe their own asses! :

Hopefully you realize that no one takes this point of view seriously anymore.

You call us fringe but that's just a fad, the media embedded that saying within your mind in the last 9months. The real fringe are opinions like the one you posted above which think that supporting the corruption in our system is a great choice and in our best interests.

I am sure you didn't think there was a conspiracy when all of the defense contractor corporations lobbied to get us into new endless wars, and you didn't think there was a conspiracy when the banking institutions lobbied to get bail outs off the taxpayers dime.

Do you even know what lobbying is? It's corporate and institutional interests meeting in secret with government 'representatives' attempting to form a plan of political and economic action, by definition a conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterCylinder

The Judge is very popular on this network, he's featured on a lot of shows throughout the day, and his opinion is asked on everything under the sun. I flip through all the networks, Fox and Fox Business are the only networks I see him on. It's like he just wanders the building, ducking into different studios.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Loved the video, thanks. He even fashioned if after ron paul's famous "what if" speech .

edit on 8-1-2012 by imawlinn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by imawlinn
Loved the video, thanks. He even fashioned if after ron paul's famous "what if" speech .

edit on 8-1-2012 by imawlinn because: (no reason given)

This speech will go down in history, at least for me.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Wow great video one of the best I have seen in years! It is been sitting in my in box for a week and I hadn't looked at it and then saw it on here and decide to take a look. Glad I did.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Republicans, democrats and their supporters / voters...traitors with blood splattered souls.

As goofy as an afterlife sounds, if there is.. I sincerely hope GOP & DNC party loyalists get stuck with dead Iraqi / Libyan, & Afganis kids who who annoyingly ask "Why, why, why, why" for an eternity.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by squidboy
I flagged this because it's an excellent video.

My other general question, is how is the Judge allowed to have his show on Fox News of all places?

It seems odd that they give this man air time. Isn't his message dangerous to the status quo? It's perplexing... How can his show be so pro-freedom and constitution (and really Pro Ron Paul), when the shows surrounding it are the direct opposite. Just makes me wonder...

I had the same exact thought. Although I support Ron Paul, seeing this on Fox News has made me seriously question everything. I always question why a news channel supports or opposes a politician, and up until now, Fox news has opposed him, to my knowledge. Then I wondered if this is some plot....a plan. Now I'm questioning why, because Ron Paul does not openly state he supports big corporations (like Media Corps) or anything that would benefit them. It doesn't make sense....unless Ron Paul is lying, or Fox News knows something we don't.

What a freaking pain the rump this is. Just when I think I have a keeper, I'm now second guessing....or maybe that's Fox News' plan? To make Fox News haters second guess and turn away from him? Ugh...it really doesn't make sense why they would allow the Judge to have a segment like this.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I was going to start a new topic, but I am lazy and this thread seems like a good place to put this.
I have been telling my grandmother about Ron Paul since I started following him in 2007. For years she has ignored me. She is a loyal fox watch and and Bill O'riely fan. Her candidate of choice has been Newt Gingrich. George Bush was a great president, and those horrible Muslims are all terrorists who hate Americans for our freedoms, in the world of my grandmother. Oh and let me not forget that Ron Paul is unelectable, to old, racist ect.

Today something miraculous happened. She woke up! She called me today to tell me what she saw on Fox news today. She was watching the video in the OP when she said something inside her mind just clicked. Today I heard the words I never thought i would hear. "You were right." I am marking it on the calendar. She also said if she could she would cast her vote for Ron Paul today.

It makes me wonder how many other people this video reached.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I still see a lot of people arguing against Ron Paul.

Its usually Obama supporters.

People are in a state of denial. Look at this article by Glenn Greenwald. He lists the specific reasons as to why Obama is as bad or worse than Bush.

But he says that Liberals or Democrats are unwilling to be honest with themselves about the fact that the Democrats are as corrupt as the Republicans.

Please consider giving Ron Paul your support. Our country and the World are in desperate need of change.

The candidate supported by progressives — President Obama — himself holds heinous views on a slew of critical issues and himself has done heinous things with the power he has been vested. He has slaughtered civilians — Muslim children by the dozens — not once or twice, but continuously in numerous nations with drones, cluster bombs and other forms of attack. He has sought to overturn a global ban on cluster bombs. He has institutionalized the power of Presidents — in secret and with no checks — to target American citizens for assassination-by-CIA, far from any battlefield. He has waged an unprecedented war against whistleblowers, the protection of which was once a liberal shibboleth. He rendered permanently irrelevant the War Powers Resolution, a crown jewel in the list of post-Vietnam liberal accomplishments, and thus enshrined the power of Presidents to wage war even in the face of a Congressional vote against it. His obsession with secrecy is so extreme that it has become darkly laughable in its manifestations, and he even worked to amend the Freedom of Information Act (another crown jewel of liberal legislative successes) when compliance became inconvenient.

He has entrenched for a generation the once-reviled, once-radical Bush/Cheney Terrorism powers of indefinite detention, military commissions, and the state secret privilege as a weapon to immunize political leaders from the rule of law. He has shielded Bush era criminals from every last form of accountability. He has vigorously prosecuted the cruel and supremely racist War on Drugs, including those parts he vowed during the campaign to relinquish — a war which devastates minority communities and encages and converts into felons huge numbers of minority youth for no good reason. He has empowered thieving bankers through the Wall Street bailout, Fed secrecy, efforts to shield mortgage defrauders from prosecution, and the appointment of an endless roster of former Goldman, Sachs executives and lobbyists. He’s brought the nation to a full-on Cold War and a covert hot war with Iran, on the brink of far greater hostilities. He has made the U.S. as subservient as ever to the destructive agenda of the right-wing Israeli government. His support for some of the Arab world’s most repressive regimes is as strong as ever.

Most of all, America’s National Security State, its Surveillance State, and its posture of endless war is more robust than ever before. The nation suffers from what National Journal‘s Michael Hirsh just christened “Obama’s Romance with the CIA.” He has created what The Washington Post just dubbed “a vast drone/killing operation,” all behind an impenetrable wall of secrecy and without a shred of oversight. Obama’s steadfast devotion to what Dana Priest and William Arkin called “Top Secret America” has severe domestic repercussions as well, building up vast debt and deficits in the name of militarism that create the pretext for the “austerity” measures which the Washington class (including Obama) is plotting to impose on America’s middle and lower classes.

The simple fact is that progressives are supporting a candidate for President who has done all of that — things liberalism has long held to be pernicious. I know it’s annoying and miserable to hear. Progressives like to think of themselves as the faction that stands for peace, opposes wars, believes in due process and civil liberties, distrusts the military-industrial complex, supports candidates who are devoted to individual rights, transparency and economic equality. All of these facts — like the history laid out by Stoller in that essay — negate that desired self-perception. These facts demonstrate that the leader progressives have empowered and will empower again has worked in direct opposition to those values and engaged in conduct that is nothing short of horrific. So there is an eagerness to avoid hearing about them, to pretend they don’t exist. And there’s a corresponding hostility toward those who point them out, who insist that they not be ignored. The parallel reality — the undeniable fact — is that all of these listed heinous views and actions from Barack Obama have been vehemently opposed and condemned by Ron Paul: and among the major GOP candidates, only by Ron Paul.
edit on 8-1-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Your Fox news channel is our Foxtel in Australia. That freedom watch clip is the best thing I have ever seen in here in Australia. I think you Americans call him a libertarian. We need this mans mindset here!!! God help us! Shannon83, with no shame.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by WiZKiD111

God, I loved every word he said ... couldn't agree more.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
George W. Bush on the issues
www.issues2000.org...
verdict at bottom: Right conservative

Mitt Romney on the issues
www.issues2000.org...
verdict at bottom: Right Conservative

Santorum on the issues
www.issues2000.org...
Verdict at bottom: Right Conservative

Ron Paul on the issues
www.issues2000.org...
Verdict at bottom: Libertarian

edit on 8-1-2012 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by imawlinn

What about this speech from 2002,
Ron Paul tells the speaker exactly what is going to happen

edit on 8-1-2012 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by WiZKiD111

The first time I clicked on you post a big red block appeared. It said "what if" then under that it said "Firewall of the United States of America". The entire background said "BLOCKED" in bold. What was that about?

I like Napolitano and he makes a point that most of us all ready know.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
What if Ron Paul sold out to the establishment? what if Ron Paul does the exact same things as Obama?

What if Alex Jones becomes president?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I don't see any reason why someone should be applauded for the telling truth. Action speaks louder than words. It seems that that these "tell it like it is" politicians are good at getting people riled up, taking their votes, and doing whatever the hell they wanted to do from the start.

How many times can voters get suckered at the ballot and still feel good about themselves?

Everyone knows a dog barking behind a fence isn't a threat. That's why he's allowed.

The whole country is fenced in, who cares if the dogs bark while the thieves conduct business as usual.
edit on 8-1-2012 by MaryStillToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
This was actually allowed to air on mainstream tv in the US? I don't think ive ever seen anything that truthful ever on mainstream.

I think something big has changed and you and i just saw the very beginning of something BIG.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonro
This was actually allowed to air on mainstream tv in the US? I don't think ive ever seen anything that truthful ever on mainstream.

I think something big has changed and you and i just saw the very beginning of something BIG.

Pardon me. but in my opinion, you place too much confidence that the 99% brain-dead Amerikans will place any credence in the good judge's words. Most will meerly dismiss his rant as that of an "angry old coot" and go on their journey into the paradise promised by the NWO media, at whom's alter they worship.

I would conclude the judge's "what if" questions with this:

What if I gave a damn?
What if I did not give a damn?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I never post I've been a troll for many years just reading things and just a little while ago deiced to bite the bullet and make a account. But I felt that I had to post on this one, I am so impressed that out of all of the networks this was on FOX! This is an great video! I am going to save it to my spare hard-drive. I couldn't help but subconsciously think to myself and there will be a cut to commercial break anytime soon right during mid speech or something on that grounds. But thankfully no, I only can hope that this was shown on prime time with many people watching that could spread the word. Also this speech was short, sweet and straight to the point, I loved it. And the fact that it was aired on "FOX" in it's entirety made me love and value it a little more, because I would never guess something so open minded, common sense and "thinking for yourself" would be aired on that channel.
If this was aired on FOX NEWS on prime time uncut I believe that I would have fell out of my chair out of pure amazement.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Judge, Alex, (sometimes Glenn), Jesse, RP, Jon Stewart

A few voices are ringing true Keep the Faith and HAil Yeah!! he said this on about all of Faux's Poster CHildren good ..

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join