It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That Awkward Moment where it is 2012 and we are Still Here.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Okay I am going to be honest here. Ever since the new year has started, I have felt amazing. Absolutely no sense of doom and gloom. I am in a great mood and I feel very positive.

I know they say it is supposed to be December 21, 2012, but I mean I am simply over all of the "end time" dates. How about we just enjoy our damn lives.

Today I went for a walk. I observed the world with all of my senses. I made a couple people laugh and I wasn't even trying. Get out there and live your life. Stop hiding.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

et out there and live your life. Stop hiding.

I will NOT, I enjoy bathing in dark conspiracy theories in my dimly lit room..
go away with your new modern metro man thought process

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
You completely misunderstand the meaning of 21st December 2012..

Also,judging by your post,you sound like a standard joe. This site,has none of them (well,ok,a couple)..
Live your life?
Some people are interested in what life ACTUALLY is,dont go living your days like a bot..explore,learn about yourself and the mind and everything around it,the possibilities are endless my friend

If you wish to wake up and acknowledge your street and the same neighbours,then do so, whilst i think about the rest

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
So you're saying live in a different bubble world where everything is peachy and there is no wrong?

Obvious troll/disinfo agent.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I cant wait to let out my hearty roar of laughter at the end of this year, 2012, when absolutely NOTHING like assumed happens!

Its funny, er, no SAD how silly some humans are over some ancient calender that ends on a certain date. It HAS to END sometime you know.

AND, I am STILL WAITING on that PLANET-X nonsense from the 90's to happen!

After this 2012 year comes and goes, [color=cyan]the next end date for them will be December 31st 2013...

...it will be this date to them because their calender hanging up on their wall at home will END on that date.

*SIGH* Silly nutters.

edit on 6-1-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
you say you went on this, walk...what is this .. walk, you speak of.....EXPLAIN YOURSELF WARLOCK

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
I cant wait to let out my hearty roar of laughter at the end of this year, 2012, when absolutely NOTHING like assumed happens!

Its funny, er, no SAD how silly some humans are over some ancient calender that ends on a certain date. It HAS to END sometime you know.

After this 2012 comes and goes, the next end date for them will be December 31st 2013 since their calender will END on that date.

Oh, and I am STILL WAITING on that PLANET-X nonsense from the 90's to happen!

Silly nutters.

edit on 6-1-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

Why are you here then troll?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

ha ha i like this one a group of us are planning some whisky and treats on top of my shed to watch the sun rise on the 22nd have a good year all our friends on ATS

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

It's only awkward if you believe the crap and have been spreading it around.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I imagine there will be a lot folks slyly trying to re-register with new user names.

Can't really expect to have any credibility in your future postings with permanent Nibiru-shaped egg on your face. The scarlet N!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
You will all get exactly the world you believe you want/need/exist in already. Be careful though. Unless you understand how things really work you could be biting off a lot more than you have the stomach for.

Look inside yourself. Who are you? Are you ready for your heart's desire? Do you know your own heart?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by signwearer
So you're saying live in a different bubble world where everything is peachy and there is no wrong?

Huh? Where in the world did you come up with the OP being a troll or dis-info agent?

I have seen the OP around ATS for a long time and even had many discussions with them and I assure you they are anything but that. They are a kind, intelligent, deep and caring person and I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

There is no harm in telling people that they are in a good mood and don't wish to be afraid anymore. There is nothing trollish or dis-info like about encouraging others to be happy and not to dwell on the negative.

I prefer not being afraid of my own shadow. If something happens then it happens. Until then I will live my life, be happy and have fun.

If that makes me or the OP a troll or dis-info agent in your eyes, then so be it.... But I think that your quickness to scream troll and disinfo agent is more an indicator that you are afraid to be happy.

Smile. It wont kill you.

edit on 6-1-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by signwearer

I don't think he's a troll or disinfo agent..

But just an optimistic, overly-cheerful guy.

However, we don't usually do 'overly-cheerful' around here on ATS.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
That awkward moment when none of the 2012 prophecies point to the beginning of the year.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Thank you very much gimme.

To the haters. I am actually a very spiritual person, and it isn't like my life is all peaches and cream. Maybe I forgot to add the part where earlier today I was cooped up in my room not wanting to do anything. Then I decided to do something positive for myself and took a shower, got dressed, and stepped outside. Best decision I made today. The first breath of fresh air as I stepped outside instantly improved my mood. The sky was beautiful, the weather was brisk, and I chuckled to myself at people's odd fashion choices. My friends and I like to call it no-fashion Friday. Seems to happen every Friday.

The message of my thread is that there is a world outside. No matter if you the believe the world will end this year or thousands of years into the future, get out there and enjoy it. It is there for your senses to explore.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
So, if you disagree with all this 2012, then you are a troll because you are writing in 2012 threads lol
The same people who believe that something is going to happen on this date are most prob prown to believing in this sort of rubbish. When the date comes and goes, they will simply turn to another prediction Date.

This is not good for people. On one hand you have the people who believe the world will end, so they are scared and worried sick that it effects their lives in a huge way. And on the other hand, you have the people who believe that something great is going to happen, and all our worries and problems will go away. How will these people be when they wake up and realise that the world is the same crappy place?
edit on 6-1-2012 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

et out there and live your life. Stop hiding.

I will NOT, I enjoy bathing in dark conspiracy theories in my dimly lit room..
go away with your new modern metro man thought process

Now that is just funny!! LOL

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
We could put bets on at the bookies about 21 12 2012, but if it does happen no one will win!!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I agree SolarE it is up to us to experience the positivity in this world and brush off the negative...

just 2 days ago I had the worst feeling in the world waking up and throughout my day then I learned in one phone call that someone very dear to me has been diagnosed with lymphoma cancer. and my old dog was lost from her new owner.

the next day last night I had to shoot a doe that someone hit on the side of the road and just left there to suffer and die... all these things are very trying on ones soul there must be a good way too look at it all... Posts like yours do help others see the light. thank you.
edit on 1/7/2012 by -W1LL because: sp

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

It's because he's not spreading fear. Everyone knows those people who actively trying to make the world a better place are disinfo agents. The people who are truly enlightened are the ones that sit around doing nothing waiting for the world to fix itself.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join