It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer is Curable NOW

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Ok second time with this thread due to a bit of a mishap with a link I had on the thread this has now been changed.I am one for alternative medicines and therapies and if others didn't know of the info that is in this 15 part video so have a look and hope that you can enjoy and learn something new as I did.

Extra info from other websites about this video

This documentary pulls together more than 30 international holistic professionals who have been working passionately in the field of cancer alternatives — doctors, scientists, researchers and writers from around the world. You've probably heard about many of them in books and on TV, but if you'd like to see their knowledge distilled into a 90 min firework of insights, this movie is the place to do it.

The almost two-hour movie is very professionally done with some great 3D animations and some sad but true cartoons to lighten things up.

Marcus Freudenmann and his wife Sabrina, a naturopathic doctor, traveled the world with their four children for almost 3 years to meet the experts. Their mission was to create a film about natural cancer treatments that would "wake up the world."

In my opinion it could do just that.

List of chapters with the video

Some of what you'll learn in this program:
A FAULTY SYSTEM
- Greed, Fear, Pressure, Obedience, Blind Faith

THE CAUSE OF CANCER
- Household Toxins, Food Toxins, Plastics, Vaccination, Environmental Toxins, Emotional Toxins, Overwhelmed by Life, The real cause of cancer, Dealing with the cause

THE JOURNEY TO HEALTH
- Self-responsibility, The pain of change, Victory is a Decision, Cancer is a Wake-up call, Finding good support, Common sense, Self confidence, A new way of healing, Healing is possible, Your body heals itself

MANDATORY CANCER TREATMENT
- Exercise, Oxygen, Sunshine/Vitamin D3, Cancer diet, Alkaline, Detox diet, Gerson therapy, Detoxification, Supplements, Vitamin C, Enzymes, Immune boosting

MEDICAL CANCER TREATMENT
- Whole body hyperthermia, Local hyperthermia, Prostate treatment, Ozone treatment, Dental cavitation, Root canal fillings, Antineoplastions, Hormone harmonizers, Nature has no side effects, Low dose insulin potentiation, Metronomic low dose

MENTAL CANCER TREATMENT
- People are waking up, Healthy Habits, Motivation, Mental Detox, Meditation

BLESSINGS FROM CANCER
- Secondary gains, Blessing for all involved, We vote with our shopping cart, It's time to change, Epilogue

youtu.be...

The rest of the video is on my youtube channel if you care to watch more have fun and hope it isn't too boring of a watch for you.If someone could embed would be great and how do you even do that tried but no go.

Couple of links with some other info

www.rethinkingcancer.org...

premium.naturalnews.tv...#
edit on 6-1-2012 by vkturbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I look forward to watching it later this evening when I have time. Kudos to you for bringing this to our attention. Our current method of dealing with cancer in this country is backwards, barbaric, often a dismal failure, and WAY TOO EXPENSIVE!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Great post and I look forward to watching.

I've always assumed that the cure would never go public because the medical industry/government make too much money on it?

But from reading your post, it seems that we are talking about self treatment?

edit on 6-1-2012 by Ozvaldo because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2012 by Ozvaldo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Great post.

I truly believe that spreading this type of pertinent information is what will bring down the impact of cancer. Keep it up and thank you.

Veritas surfeit.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Ozvaldo

Basically they say that cancer is not just something that happens over night it is because of the lifestyle you choose to live. They go on about different ways of beating it and a majority of it is in Germany but there are other programs which need a full lifestyle overhaul.

One of the main reasons a drug company does so well is due to people wanting the conveinience of doing nothing to getting better trouble is more people die from the normal treatment a doctor will say to go with than the actual disease.

So have a look I'm currently still uploading the rest of it and shouldn't be too far away from it all being up.
edit on 6-1-2012 by vkturbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Surfeit

No worries that is what I want to do so people do not just believe the Dr's are god because they are far from it

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
And please remember, only because I hadn't seen it listed yet, to check out the doc Run From The Cure: The Rick Simpson Story.

As other posters have noted, can't get in to the topic matter in these forums.

PS Your youtube channel ROCKS, vkturbo!!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
As per your request, vkturbo:

(just copy/paste the youtube link - everything to the right of the "=" in the youtube link - paste in to "vid:youtube" option, if that helps

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

Thanks for this. My mother just recently found out she had lung cancer and wanted me to look up whatever info I could find about it. I'll make sure she watches this vid.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

OK that's great, thanks mate I look forward to watching it all.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
[removed by staff]

A new link for the movie as the other vids have been removed due to copyright infringement ooops
edit on Sat Jan 7 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

Copy/paste everything after the = sign - this one didn't come through

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Here is another vid but not sure if it is the same movie sorry guys I uploaded the whole movie but was sent a email stating to remove it so I hope you all got in there and had a look at least

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
best way not to get cancer is to go to a full vegetarian diet and to eat foods that are not processed.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

Thanks! I doesn't appear to be the same video-- I didn't get to finish watching the series you uploaded to the end, dangit!
Just a question - did youtube tell you that you "may have copyrighted material" in your videos, or did they outright tell you to remove it?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dthwraith
reply to post by vkturbo

Thanks for this. My mother just recently found out she had lung cancer and wanted me to look up whatever info I could find about it. I'll make sure she watches this vid.

This site is quite good.
cancertutor.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

I received an actual email from the people who made the video and basically was told to remove all copies I may ask them if I can use it and then re upload it but they may not like that idea

top topics

join