It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul supporter vs. Michael Savage.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
This caller was awesome, it would have been better if Michael didn't cut her off every second and also have his voice 10x louder to cancel her out.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Savage Proved LONG AGO he is Nothing more than a ZIONIST PUPPET . I Cannot Trust what Some Jewish American have to say nowadays , they have become Suspect in my eyes because of the Few who Stand Out as Obvious Radical Z's.............

edit on 5-1-2012 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

Savage Proved LONG AGO he is Nothing more than a ZIONIST PUPPET . I Cannot Trust what any Jewish American has to say nowadays , they have All become Suspect because of the Few who Stand Out as Obvious Radical Z's.............

Wow dude... you should try to generalize more.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

I Reanalized my thoughts here , in NO WAY was I trying to be a AS . Pardon Me.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Nice to hear Savage get verbally bullied, his ratings must be low and is forced to let people talk for a change

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

Savage Proved LONG AGO he is Nothing more than a ZIONIST PUPPET . I Cannot Trust what Some Jewish American have to say nowadays , they have become Suspect in my eyes because of the Few who Stand Out as Obvious Radical Z's.............

edit on 5-1-2012 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

I know what you mean, it's like Muslims with regards to terrorism and extremism. Who are the ones that get heard?
edit on 5-1-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Michael Savage approves this message:

Gentiles exist only to serve Jews

Ron Paul - LAST CHANCE AMERICA

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I had an open letter to Michael Savage posted here at ATS - it involved His gross errors on a topic verboten here, and though I got three applauses for it back in the day, I guess it was quietly stripped from My thread list.

Anyway, Savage makes up things and is generally an a$$. I am glad to see Him get pwned.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

Most Muslims are Good, God Fearing Human Beings . The same can be said about Jewish People , but there are Many a Minority in any Ethnic Community that Stir the Hornets Nest of Radicalism . Those who do should be Condemned , yes ?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
S+F nice find. Yep, anyone who likes Ron Paul is 'crazy'.... but go ahead and vote for Obama, who is a complete liar and a fraud.

Joe Rogan on Ron Paul (Joe is a huge Ron Paul supporter) www.ebaumsworld.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
It's funny how he tries to call her out on being "hysterical"

This video may have been previously posted, but for the sake of comparison, who sounds more hysterical?

hypocrite much?
edit on 27-2-2012 by jlm912 because: script fail

new topics

top topics

join