It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS RECAP 08: Namaste Chemtrail Pyramids

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Changetwothousandtwelve

WoW. I see you just joined ATS, so thanks for sharing your thoughts and enjoy the ride.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
these episodes are lame. what do the off topic posts say?
edit on 6-1-2012 by ragsntatters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Is there a way to watch these on the iphone? I can get to the page but there's no video link, and it'd be handy to be able to watch them on the go. Podcast? YouTube? I think it's a great little taste of some good threads I had missed, and I love the format. Thanks -

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by magicrat

I have the same trouble on my mobile as well. However, I was told there's an ATS channel on YouTube. How convenient is that? All the recaps are posted there as well.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Brian, first of all, love the recap show! Very nice! I also eat meat. I also say Namaste. Some people who have taken up the word simply don't know what it means. I chimed in on that page to make my point. Be who you are, You are still God, and free to do as you will. Namaste. Plus I LOVE ATS, Get all kinds of mind working stuff on here...like Pyramids. Cool things. Lots of weird stuff inside that makes no sense. Galleries you can't walk in. Strange chambers, hidden rooms and no pharaohs or carvings or heiroglyphs! Weird. But essentially yeah, it was a really cool way to stack rocks, which were supposed to symbolize the sun's rays coming to earth. But hey-oh! They also go right along with the stars in the Orion constellations. Our ancestors were egotistical and superstitious, but NOT stupid.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by codegreenspace

Hi Brian,

I would just like to ask before we go any further, Actually I would like to say something. I know you are from Arizona and all...

Sometimes I post something and it is funny and I get a lot of stars. Unfortunately I have this tendency to think, "Wow, they really like me, I shall post more funny things!", and then 99% of the time I fall on my face.

So, the gun thing? I thought it was really funny when you did the recap after the 'Guns-in-Avatars' comment and started whipping out the arsenal. Really funny stuff, Brian. Perfect for ATS; looks like 'woo-woo' and fluffy bunnies from a distance; but get too close and out come the teeth! No, really good stuff, if I had been drinking anything at the time I might have choked to death laughing and not be here to correct your pronunciation of the names of Japanese Sun goddesses.

But the avatar? Do you always like to dress up in costumes like that?

You aren't Franklin J. Camper are you?

Thanks in advance.

edit on 8-1-2012 by Frater210 because: ?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Somehow I missed this! Thank You, ATS, for putting electrogravitics into the spotlight. (I was wondering why My thread was suddenly getting responses!)

Hopefully awareness will be raised to the tipping point and We will end political madness, poverty, hunger, war, and the power elite's control over Us!

EDIT to add: Good try on pronouncing My moniker... [grin] It's pronounced: Ah'-ma-ter-ah'-soo. In case You want to do more of My threads. [wink]
edit on 1/8/2012 by Amaterasu because: addition

edit on 1/8/2012 by Amaterasu because: typo

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

My plan is to change my avatar each week to a pic of the latest episode, so look forward to more avatars from me...I don't dress up in costumes, well maybe for halloween.

Tip for ya, drink liquids at your own risk...I wouldn't want anything to happen to your unicorn. Unicorns and Glitter, Wait - is this a progressive commercial conspiracy???? hmmmm...

About the Frank Camper thing, I cannot confirm nor deny that I am him or related to him. Happy Hunting!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

About the Frank Camper thing, I cannot confirm nor deny that I am him or related to him. Happy Hunting!

Thanks, Brian, you are a good dude.

Camper? I'm actually quite far ahead in the hunt.

Oh, wait, there is a hunt? Because if that was a game; we won. Very quickly.

Someone must be very frustrated. And since I assumed it was a game (along with a small, but dedicated team of others) I went ahead and got ahead as best I could so I could relax and watch it unfold.

In other words? I am many moves ahead of Team Camper.

U2U me if you want to compare crib sheets.

Also, if it is a game the stakes are awfully high; three members banned in as many days. In fact two got it in one day. Also members were being slapped with T+C violations and that sort of thing, losing points. Seems like a pretty rough hunt. Even if it was a slough of sock-puppets.

Now that I think about it, Brian, you obviously know about it because of your response; wouldn't you feel better if you just got it off your chest and told us what was going on there. Is it a game? I mean, you kind of threw it down there when you said 'happy hunting' I think you would feel better if you talked about it..

is this a progressive commercial conspiracy????

That was thinly veiled but the humour is appreciated.

edit on 8-1-2012 by Frater210 because: yahoo buckaroo.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

It's good that members are posting on the threads I bring up throughout the recaps...That was a good thread, a quick read-thru can make one spend all night researching the topic.

About the pronunciation, my bad as I apologize for that one - I've been butchering many members monikers and need to figure that out more before we wrap the filmin...thx for the correction however as I will not mess it up from here on out.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Ah, Brian, I could tell your flak-jak was freshly NIB. Same with your handgun.

Us older folk aren't tricked, but we still like the presentation.

Good work, once again.

ETA: OOOPS! Wrong episode.
edit on 1/8/12 by Druid42 because: added ETA.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

What can I say man, I'm a clean freak

I can assure you that the hardware has been used for several years, the vest - you got me there, I needed a new one!

Thanks again! - Who knows what will come up next!
edit on 1/8/2012 by codegreenspace because: added a Thx

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Aye, you have been doing an awesome job on the recaps; and I'd expect a twist. That's just the way ATS is. Kudos.

Waiting for the next one.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by codegreenspace
reply to post by Amaterasu

It's good that members are posting on the threads I bring up throughout the recaps...That was a good thread, a quick read-thru can make one spend all night researching the topic.

About the pronunciation, my bad as I apologize for that one - I've been butchering many members monikers and need to figure that out more before we wrap the filmin...thx for the correction however as I will not mess it up from here on out.

Not a problem. [smile] It's Japanese, if that helps. The last syllable actually is somewhere between soo and tsoo... Amaterasu is the Shinto Goddess of the sun (interestingly, She left Earth, vowing to return as "the Advocate...").

Glad You enjoyed the thread! (And glad it led many places and added knowledge. [smile])

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

I was told there's an ATS channel on YouTube. How convenient is that? All the recaps are posted there as well.

Anyone have the link? I can't find it searching on YouTube...

Thanks -

edit on 9-1-2012 by magicrat because: context is king.

edit on 9-1-2012 by magicrat because: formatting ain't nothin' to sneeze at neither

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by magicrat

Channel link with behind the scenes footage

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSmediaPRO

Excellent! Thank you - I'll be watching on the train now.

Don't know why I never thought to search for AboveNetwork...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join