It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America, land of cowards and fools.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I'm tired of hinting at this. It's obvious the US Govt is corrupt? It's obvious the whole system is corrupt? It's obvious they will never allow anyone (Ron Paul) to get elected, and literally make up secret countings to screw him, or anyone like him. It's over. It's so over in America.

So what about the people who know? What about the millions of people who realize they are more than screwed, but soon to be either killed or enslaved in a literal and real way by their own government, and the rapidly public New World Order?

You cannot have enough guns or food. You are doomed without rising up with your fellow Americans against this in a real and literal way.

The system proved theres no hope by cheating Ron Paul.

There's no hope Americans. So you wait, and cower, and make little stupid plans about you and your families survival. You are pathetic. You even know what's coming and you haven't done anything other than worry about yourself.

I'm glad I admitted I feel no hope at all, and that even a revolution would fail now, but at least you'd go out trying to do something instead of being the selfish coward the Average American is. Cowards.

Your government kills millions while you complain. They steal all your money while you complain. They're poisoning you in the food and everything they can think of, and you complain. They staff fema camps and you complain.

Will you cowards still be complaining when they're shooting you or taking you away?

America, Home of the Coward, Land of the Slave.

I am amazed every single day people wait to start actually taking back their country so many of then LIE and say they care so much about.

They really are out to get you.

There really is no hope at all now.

Are you ready to stand up, or just put your head down peacefully as they rape your wives and daughters before your eyes, and then execute you?

It's coming and so very many people know this is no exaggeration. Reality is almost here. Stupid cowards.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

I bet you wish sometimes that America never broke away from The British Empire

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Every government is corrupt. Don't just pick on the U S of A.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong
reply to post by thejlxc

I bet you wish sometimes that America never broke away from The British Empire

Nope we are so glad you did break away

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

And what exactly are you doing besides ranting on an internet board? Pathetic. If it's so bad here, why not expatriate? I hear Iran is nice...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Speak for yourself.
And for the person that wishes America was still british,
look at Ireland. Books are your friend.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Bad hair day?

Chill out for cry's sake!
By the way, how is Guv Brown
treating you these day's?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
i feel you, i can't believe people still won't wrap their heads around the fact that the system is totally f-d. mainstream news makes me sick because of how information is presented (if at all). i paid a price by choosing to be 'awake' (general sadness and isolation) but my brain just wont allow myself to be a slave.

americans are a wonderful, kind and intelligent race; just tragically misinformed.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

imho this is something it would better belong to the category 'rant'.

but anyway, things are not so bad than you think.
when our nation was founded there were some people who had a vision which is still alive in all of us.
If you are unsatisfied with something educate yourself, cause for almost everything for which people stand
and like to engage into there is an organisation, where you and your thoughts on things are always welcome.

You may get a totally different view on things once you meet with people who see a view things in a different light.

imho its true that in the bush-era there were a few laws fabricated which makes life worse in the US.
By comparing it with other democratic/republic nations one can come to the comclusion that this land is much driven by a specific hypochondria. which here and there led to the creation of stupid regulations and laws, noone in another nation would ever sign.
But all things can be changed. by YOU and the group of people around you.
It does not matter much who'll be the next president, as long as there is consense about decisions being made which represent the peoples opinion. And if the peoples opinion is different, then you alone, or you, with your organisation backing you has a voice which can be heard via the media.

You can definedly rant alot about this and that, but that will bring no progress.

There was a former president, named John F. Kennedy who once said:
'you shall not ask what your nation does for you, you shall ask what you can do for your nation'

and imho you can do alot.

Join somewhere .. collect info somewhere .. have the media engage ... whatever

you can do alot which would bring all of us forward, except ranting .. that does not help

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA
Speak for yourself.
And for the person that wishes America was still british,
look at Ireland. Books are your friend.

What books do you read? The last time i looked Ireland (Eire) is an Independent State and part of the E.U.. It's currency is The Euro. Northern Ireland on the other hand is part of The U.K. Hope that clarifies it for you.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Why would people revolt, they actually have things to lose.

That's how big business and corporate elites have survived, they've gave us the crumbs from their bread, now people are content with the crumbs because it's better than starving eh?

We're kept ever so slightly above breaking point.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
im gonna crush those people in the 4th dimension!!!!...

the OP is right....5 more years or so and we are pretty much all done...probably on my 30th birthday - 10.1.2017 ...seemes legit

..and furthrmore it doesnt matter that he only mentions the U.S Gouvernment..
any other gouvernment are merely pawns of them (although id say the U.S Gouvernment are pawns of someone/thing theirselfs)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

Ok......so what's youre plan of action to resolve the "mess of a government" we're all cooking in ???? Youre calling people cowards and fools.........I learned in kindergarden that NAME CALLING was neither polite, nor constructive......And so I ask again....what's youre plan of action, to resolve the problems you mention??

"Anger leads to Fear...Fear leads to Hate....mmm...yesss"

Everybody loves Yoda

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

Thomas Jefferson warned us ...

Andrew Jackson tried to prevent it from occurring.

Research the war of 1812....which began when we attempted to control our own central bank.

Abraham Lincoln tried to produce money according to the US Constitution...he was silenced.

Ike ( Dwight D Eisenhower) also tried to warn us...as well as JFK.

And here we are today slaves to banks and victims to their worthless inflationary fiat currency...

Those of whom with their riches control practically everything....our politicians, media and the policies employed by our military.

It's also quite obvious why they will not hire those with high IQ's as LEO....for they might think too much and begin connecting the dots.

And as to why We are purposely under educated for a distinct reason and purpose...

Be prepared to Remain Silent or be ready to Assume the position..or end up as JFK did...

Peace.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

Ummm Arnt you american? Why arnt you in the streets, screaming? Why are you not occupying a ditch somewhere? Why are you screaming to me in a forum of a bunch of "yous" when you are doing no more than anyone else here? Why do you think we have a voting system? Do you think we're too lazy to do that too?

You may need to see a doc about some high blood pressure meds.. That's just my advice.

Just short of going out and getting arrested... what are you doing that you feel I should ALSO be doing? Preaching to me isnt a sure way of motivating me over nonsense.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
in my experience its quite clear people with your attitude are around 14 to 21 years old, are either still in school or shallowly dipped into the workforce and by the sound of it you have no idea what the responsibility of taking care of a family feels like do you? all those factors add up to somebody who has no clue about the reality of the world. such a bad attitude to have
the real worlds problems arent solved with ranting in frustration, as you will eventually find out.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by POPtheKlEEN89
in my experience its quite clear people with your attitude are around 14 to 21 years old, are either still in school or shallowly dipped into the workforce and by the sound of it you have no idea what the responsibility of taking care of a family feels like do you? all those factors add up to somebody who has no clue about the reality of the world. such a bad attitude to have
the real worlds problems arent solved with ranting in frustration, as you will eventually find out.

I'm a 43 year old man, a father, a husband, a war vet, a man who has done things and NOT talked about them. I'm good to go, I know what the hell I'm gonna do. What are you going to do? I'm sure so many of you think you have years and years to decide. Just like all the other lemmings. The decision has BEEN MADE.

When are they gonna implement it? Will Americans stop being COAWRDS who love their country bombing innocent brown people worldwide while stealing everything else. COWARDS who think voting matters anymore. COWARDS who wait for the end, hoping if they bitch enough it will help.

I know you're all doomed. I know that. I'm just venting at the ether. Hey, just wait... maybe it will get better?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

I'm tired of hinting at this. It's obvious the US Govt is corrupt? It's obvious the whole system is corrupt? It's obvious they will never allow anyone (Ron Paul) to get elected, and literally make up secret countings to screw him, or anyone like him. It's over. It's so over in America.

actually its a group nestled within the government, actually if you found the time to learn about what most jobs in the United states government entail you would find very few are actually corrupt establishments and its a small concealed club of business owners with senators in their pockets, not the whole government.

o what about the people who know? What about the millions of people who realize they are more than screwed, but soon to be either killed or enslaved in a literal and real way by their own government, and the rapidly public New World Order?

thats actually not public opinion at all, and it seems only those who choose not to spend time researching the facts would jump to a conclusion like the nwo is gonna enslave us, when you have no clear definition of what the nwo is at this moment, and how they would enslave us or why, your answers would only be speculation and as such the public cannot react because you are paranoid.

You cannot have enough guns or food. You are doomed without rising up with your fellow Americans against this in a real and literal way.

i agree but there are lots of very intelligent people in this country, wich so many tend to forget creates quite a different social atmosphere than in the late 1700's.

The system proved theres no hope by cheating Ron Paul.

who cheated ron paul, the news? and if you ask its got to be a 1 in every 7 people even care to watch network cable news, another remark being made without any acknowledgment of reality.

There's no hope Americans. So you wait, and cower, and make little stupid plans about you and your families survival. You are pathetic. You even know what's coming and you haven't done anything other than worry about yourself.

again i rest my case according to you my families survival is miniscule compared to survival of our glorious nation huh?

I'm glad I admitted I feel no hope at all, and that even a revolution would fail now, but at least you'd go out trying to do something instead of being the selfish coward the Average American is. Cowards.

if your like this outside of the website i can say nobody probably cares whether you have hope or not and well go off the trust system here, how about you think back to everything youve done the past four days and whether or not it fits in with your not being the definition of an average american coward. i wonder...

Your government kills millions while you complain. They steal all your money while you complain. They're poisoning you in the food and everything they can think of, and you complain. They staff fema camps and you complain.

bit of a sensationalist claim, you know if you ever want to be taken seriously giving reference to actual events would be a huge step. well if you can, because grabbing things you think are true off the top of your head does not make it a fact for your information.

Will you cowards still be complaining when they're shooting you or taking you away?

aside from the few imbalanced psychopaths you really expect oath keepers in the police forces and military to kill multitudes of their own people? have we all been mk ultra'd????

America, Home of the Coward, Land of the Slave.

uh huh
where else have you been? what was it like there?

I am amazed every single day people wait to start actually taking back their country so many of then LIE and say they care so much about.

that makes no sense.

They really are out to get you.

well if you hav'nt face-palmed yet....

There really is no hope at all now.

i like how this needed its own line.

Are you ready to stand up, or just put your head down peacefully as they rape your wives and daughters before your eyes, and then execute you?

in my entire life, and the entire life of my family, we have never seen officials with authority openly rape and murder civilians, i will not take your word for it, nor will anyone else i bet.

It's coming and so very many people know this is no exaggeration. Reality is almost here. Stupid cowards.

i love it, how often does the word stupid come to mind and you end your OP with it, classic. and stupid. all in all i have to say thanks for compelling me to respond to the dumbest OP ive witnessed being posted on ATS, i bet the mods laugh at me with experience at the moment.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

yea whatever you say buddy if you are a 43 year old veteran with kids god bless you.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

Just someone else too busy complaining to see exactly how good things really are in comparison to other countries. Not necessarily, the best of the best, but pretty darn close. I suggest that if anyone feels this way while living in America, give India, Ethiopia, or any Mexican border town a go for about three years. Then see how you feel about "horrible ol' America."

top topics

<<   2 >>

join