It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery Of Operation Blackjack

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The guy who did this actually posted on ATS years ago in the huge thread about it. He is no slouch and was well researched in various Occult memes. This is why the story is so convincing. He even posted on the David Icke forums. There is no hidden message-He was just screwing with people.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Are you sure? The reason I ask is that there was a poster on the Icke forums at the time, who there was some confusion over as to whether he was the one, but it was a mix-up over the avatar he used - or so we were led to believe by him. But I did notice that he stopped posting there after that, and at the time, we'd been on friendly terms, and I PM'd him to urge him to clarify, which he ignored.

The more smart-arses there are screwing with people for sport, the more angry I get.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toffeeapple
reply to post by antonia

Are you sure? The reason I ask is that there was a poster on the Icke forums at the time, who there was some confusion over as to whether he was the one, but it was a mix-up over the avatar he used - or so we were led to believe by him. But I did notice that he stopped posting there after that, and at the time, we'd been on friendly terms, and I PM'd him to urge him to clarify, which he ignored.

The more smart-arses there are screwing with people for sport, the more angry I get.

Yea, I'm pretty certain it is the same guy. He did post on ATS. I would dig it up but those Blackjack threads are massive. It's just too difficult to find, but the guy did post that he had read a lot of jordan maxwells work as well as david icke. That's probably why he knows so much about saturn worship and the other symbolism he used.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Thanks. I think I'm too trusting, and I didn't want it to be him, taking the p!ss.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
More hidden references to 2012, and an interesting name:-

www.edgemediatv.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2354&whichpage=16 latest post

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Direct link to the above information:-

www.edgemediatv.com... latest post.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
"22/6/2012 Is Dinnertime"

A recent video game with Blackjack references, and "2012" found in the "Simpsons Doomsday Clock":-

www.edgemediatv.com... latest post

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Article summarizing the above, please spread:-

______beforeitsnews/story/1752/187/Nuclear_9_11_Planned_For_6_22_2012.html

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
They're not very good at special effects are they?
Good post, normally I'd skip over something this long (sorry :wow
but reading this one was a pleasure.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gambon

im new here and if iv repeated anythingthat some one has said forgive me ......iv been watching these things for a long time and have been very hesitant to jion any chat or forum because of the tracking involved .....years actually but it has come time to now stand up i feel and make very clear where i stand ...."wich way dos a tree fall"..?...the way it leans .. I lean towards bible prophecy and believe totaly what you are saying on here is incredible .. the work you guys have done is exceptional and in a world of sheeple and idiots who never look outside of the matrix this forum is refreshing .....
I will only forward what i know and have studied......from outher sources that might add to the ...LABARYNTH......again forgive me for things that were repeated previously

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Alan12

i just watched allen 12 clip from edge media and now the page isnt found to quote from... but those who did get to see it i only got to page two and would like to say it was about opperation minitor and ariadnie look it up on wicki [ wich im sure is a aronym for wicca pedia ].....ties in the symboligy of most of what youv said in this forum ...funny thing tho when you start looking at other things you start going into a labarynth... the labarynth is the maze that ariadne web that is woven if it is a round maze it is female if it is male it is square ...Now the music video done by the labarynth ...Earthquake is now a bit clearer....the web? the maze ...welll funny thing is the Huge spider outside the Rock a fella foundation is a huge spider and no one knows why its there......whos up for the movies that predict spiders as aliens ?...i dont watch many movies iv been told theres a few ...funny hey......i am studying the minitor side this dos sound very much like a hybred dulce base thing theyr designing or have designed to be let loose

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I'd like to bump this thread, and also point out a few things...

It has been 666 weeks since 9/11.

Look closely at the symbol on the stolen nukes. It's a sun.

Tomorrow we arrive at another 6/22- Operation Blackjack day...Sunday. The next time it happens on a Sunday is 2027.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Highest terror warning issued today by MI5 chief.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

This comes to mind.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
In plain sight...

edit on 14-10-2019 by FlyingFox because: freedom

<< 2  3  4   >>

join