It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My wife has a serious Tumor

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

I was hoping for the best. My heartfelt condolences. I can't imagine what you are feeling right now but please know we are here for you although that pales in comparison to what isn't for you there anymore. And please..I know you are angry at the world and its gov's, we all are but please don't do anything rash or which could jeopardise your safety or freedom.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

Cold comfort at this stage but you will be fine. Things always happen for reasons, even if we can't in a million years understand that at the time. Allow yourself to feel everything you need to feel now. Don't hold anything in. Be smart though. Save your rage for the machine, not the walls or behind the wheel -- or at the bottom of a bottle either. Okay, maybe once. lol But know that the sun will be out again for you, and also know that your wife will always be right beside you. She wants you to be happy. Make that your life's purpose now, for her via you, because she's part of you.

We never really die. We only transit to the next phase.

Be happy.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I'm so sorry, you lost her alot sooner than you had even thought.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I was hoping some ATS person who was actually doing things against the horrible things happening to us would e-mail me, or message me. I am upset about my wife, and will be, but I've been "awake" for years, and I'm very interested in helping, in person, and permanently. I hope such a person or group exists. I have little left but the fight now.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

You know there are people here who try and fight but we really are living in an oppressive regime, just as much as people in China, Iran, Saudi Arabia, etc, et al. The problem with "the fight" as I see it, is knowing the who, where and when of the fight. If I thought I could accomplish technological opennesss by some act, I would do so without hesitation but how? I've lost my Nan and Dad to cancer and the screwed up med system and its so called "treatment" and it pisses me off more than I can say but what CAN we do about it besides informing each other on boards such as this and discussing alternative treatments.

From what I gather, unfortunately your wife was stage 4 before they discovered it. There is no stage 5 as far as I am aware but what you described in that hospital might warrant some kind of prosecution attempt. I know it's lame but it does sound like someone somewhere made a mistake to induce that kind of water swelling or whatever the medical term is.

Please respond again when you have the chance.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
If "the fight" has devolved to people who know sitting around and telling each other how bad it is, we're doomed.
There are more proactive things to be done, but that is for personal discussion. At this point, I see no hope at all. I could be wrong. I can't lie and say I think I am.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

That is true enough so I will have to agree with your first statement.

When my Dad was diagnosed with the lung variety I searched online for some alternative answers, ideas and treatments. He just went with the standard Doctor path of radio and chemo therapies and a pile of morphine, and various other meds designed to alleviate some other symptoms and stuff.

The only change I could get my folks to change was the removal of aspartame from the diet (he was a diabetic too). I really wish I knew how to effect change but I just don't see how. either

I get the hope thing too but wish I just had a different and more positive answer for you. I won't lie either, I don't.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I'm truly sorry to hear about this man. I wish there was something I could do. It seems like these things come out of nowhere, and I agree that there are some responsible parties out there that are the cause and need to be held accountable.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
She's been gone two weeks, two long long weeks, and it's no better. I can't do anything, maybe not even save myself anymore. I am so sad it's broken me. Good luck to you all, I'm typing from the public library, and I have no idea when I can get on again.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs!

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I won't go on about my own personal circumstances as all tumours are different and Al treatments are different. Just never give up. Treatments are always improving. Let's just say I should have been dead over 10 years ago. I'm currently on chemo 13 years after first being diagnosed. A diagnosis is not a death sentence. You have to try and be strong and remain positive which is an over used cliche and probably seems trite at this point, but just get your head down and get through it whatever it takes. I wish you and your wife all the luck. Be strong and never lose hope

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: thejlxc

It would have been nice to see what thejlxc had to say, he hasn't posted for 3 years and I would like to know how things turned out for him and his family.

Hope all is well mate

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join