It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Letter to Anonymous

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by ShadowLink
reply to post by Domo1

I think this thread is more along the lines of him asking Anonymous if they are aware of these things, and more so IF they gave any thought to trying to obtain this information through their various methods to release it to the world.

In essence to hit the elite where it would hurt the most. The hidden tech that they keep from the world to maintain enslavement.

That's the way I understand it anyway and I intend to pass this thread along.

Thank You. Both for Your proper assessment, and, most especially, Your willingness to pass along what I offer.

My goal is to raise awareness to that tipping point such that We demand the tech effectively en masse. Your help will be very valuable towards that goal.

I think most of us understand what you mean.
I,ll begin looking at your links, as this looks like a great thread.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56

Originally posted by ShadowLink
reply to post by Domo1

I think this thread is more along the lines of him asking Anonymous if they are aware of these things, and more so IF they gave any thought to trying to obtain this information through their various methods to release it to the world.

In essence to hit the elite where it would hurt the most. The hidden tech that they keep from the world to maintain enslavement.

That's the way I understand it anyway and I intend to pass this thread along.

Thank You. Both for Your proper assessment, and, most especially, Your willingness to pass along what I offer.

My goal is to raise awareness to that tipping point such that We demand the tech effectively en masse. Your help will be very valuable towards that goal.

I think most of us understand what you mean.
I,ll begin looking at your links, as this looks like a great thread.

Thank You for reading and I look forward to Your feedback when You have done reading.

(Glad the intent is grasped by most. [smile])
edit on 1/1/2012 by Amaterasu because: typo

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
A very good post to start the year off. This would be a dream come true and poverty would literally cease to exist. But to get to a stage like this, all hell has to blow over first unfortunately.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I hope everyone gives this a Star and Flag!

Your letter is phenomenal, not only would this provide us all with the energy we need, but it would also gravitate towards UFO disclosure, taking us into a whole new state of consciousness.

Much love!

I will spread this everywhere I can.

edit on 1-1-2012 by princeguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BULLETINYOURHEAD

Thanks for your input troll.
Just cause you say ANONYMOUS (proper spelling) are CIA doesn't make it so.
They might be, they might not be.

The way you type and try to enforce your opinion makes me want to ignore you for what you seem to be. A troll.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

Fair enough. I'd be a happy camper if there were free energy. I don't think Anonymous is advanced enough to stumble upon that kind of secret, if there is one. If they do, I hope one read your thread.

I have to suspect that at least one or two Anonymous members also visits this site... This may move Them in that direction.

I apologize for My less than gracious response to Your initial post. You may want to check out My links under the information about electrogravitics.

I have no question about there being at least a couple of the core people in Anon and the more shadowy groups that stand behind that banner do come by here regularly. Why wouldn't they? ATS is just up their Ally. After all, Anonymous is really different from most of us only by having the skills and ability to do something about it.

With that in mind.. Great idea with the thread! I have serious doubts Anonymous even plays on the same field as some of the technology which guards the crown Jewell level stuff but....... They WOULD supply the perfect conduit for someone who is on the inside to act on any possible desire to get the word out they may have entertained.

Anon would make it very diffuclt, if not impossible to really trace back if some thought were put into how to get it to them in the first place.

So.. Who knows.. we can hope, and you can't go wrong asking. We could use a break from the Gods of war and Karma. At least you thought to ask for it.

edit on 1-1-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: spacing change

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
Implying Anonymous has some sort of technology hidden away from the rest of the world. This thread has me laughing so hard. There is no free energy. If there is, Anonymous wouldn't have it.

It is doubtful that "Anon" has the technology hidden. IMO the OP is suggesting that "Anon" focuses efforts to discover and release said technologies / cures/ secrets, and make them available to the public.

"Anon" has done direct cyber attacks to certain groups with good intentions but thus far the significance to the 99% has been of little consequence.

It would be of great service to take the power from the global cabal, in this case i mean it literally, take the power or energy from the control of the global cabal and handing it to the 99%.

edit on 1-1-2012 by Glargod because: holy typo

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Some of that sounds like Mr. Roboto.
Thank you very much, Mr. Roboto, for doing all the jobs that nobody wants to.

But seriously, it would be nice. I wish I could believe it will ever happen.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NerdGoddess

Couldn't describe my first reaction any better.

Also, It's more easier said than done unfortunately. People will expect something for doing services for others because Ego's are growing as fast as our technology, along with that you will always come across one person who wants to break the laws and isn't afraid to do it. However I had a look at your The Ethical Planetarian Platform; Revision 001 post, and I must say I am impressed. I'll gladly spread your links around

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
----quoted reply now removed----
edit on 2-1-2012 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by coldhand
A very good post to start the year off. This would be a dream come true and poverty would literally cease to exist. But to get to a stage like this, all hell has to blow over first unfortunately.

Actually... It is the "hell has to blow[ing] over" that I am trying to avoid...

But yes, this would be close to heaven on Earth.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeguy

I hope everyone gives this a Star and Flag!

Your letter is phenomenal, not only would this provide us all with the energy we need, but it would also gravitate towards UFO disclosure, taking us into a whole new state of consciousness.

Much love!

I will spread this everywhere I can.

Thank You. Star for You, too. [smile]

Indeed, I think Humans are a beautiful race of Beings, presently twisted under the ill-fitting yoke of a money system that promotes the love of money (the love of it being the root of all evil - get rid of money and the love of it cannot exist). A new Consciousness, truly.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I figure this effort can't hurt - and may result in helping to reach the tipping point.

Thank You for Your reply!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glargod
It would be of great service to take the power from the global cabal, in this case i mean it literally, take the power or energy from the control of the global cabal and handing it to the 99%

Yes it would. And that's My goal.

Spread the word! Reaching the tipping point in awareness is the key.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
Some of that sounds like Mr. Roboto.
Thank you very much, Mr. Roboto, for doing all the jobs that nobody wants to.

But seriously, it would be nice. I wish I could believe it will ever happen.

Spread the word that it is possible. To paraphrase, evil wins if good People do nothing.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indenu
Also, It's more easier said than done unfortunately.

The more it is said, the nearer to done it will be. Awareness needs to reach a tipping point and passing along awareness (saying) will bring Us to the tipping point all the more.

People will expect something for doing services for others because Ego's are growing as fast as our technology, along with that you will always come across one person who wants to break the laws and isn't afraid to do it.

That's why Linux failed, right? All those People creating for Betterment for free with just name recognition as payment? It turns out that if One can follow One's bliss (with needs and most wants met), One will do what is needed.

As for the (statistically non-existent) People who break laws to break laws...there is no solution. But We can deal with Them as We do now. Lock Them up - but with all the amenities except travel and social interaction. Statistically speaking, ALL crimes are committed with a money/power/energy motive. Remove that and statistically there will be no crime.

However I had a look at your The Ethical Planetarian Platform; Revision 001 post, and I must say I am impressed. I'll gladly spread your links around

Excellent! Thank You! Humanity WILL win!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

That's why Linux failed, right? All those People creating for Betterment for free with just name recognition as payment? It turns out that if One can follow One's bliss (with needs and most wants met), One will do what is needed.

As for the (statistically non-existent) People who break laws to break laws...there is no solution. But We can deal with Them as We do now. Lock Them up - but with all the amenities except travel and social interaction. Statistically speaking, ALL crimes are committed with a money/power/energy motive. Remove that and statistically there will be no crime.

I agree with the fact that we all need to help each other. I try to use as much Open Source software, not for the fact that I am thrifty, but rather because I believe that groups who concentrate their efforts to make things of value is, IMO, of greater worth than groups who concentrate their effort to benefit the net worth of a few.

This world needs more "not for profit" groups who would focus on R&D, Social Growth, real NEWS and overall betterment and evolution of our global race (without prejudice).

As for the unlawful persons, I would suggest ousting them as a community. As you state, there is no real solution, but there are some beings who are of a true detrimental nature to society. To further reinforce your point on the removal of money/power/energy motives, I would suggest that the number of laws be reduced to a memorable amount. Often people struggle with a Justice of the peace's argument that "not knowing the law is no defense". I would like to argue that we aught to use common sense, but sadly, common sense is no longer that common.

There should be a group of Moral and Ethical Laws, as well as Natural Laws, but only laws that would be truly fair and just. after all "An unjust law is no law at all." Augustine of Hippo

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
Nice post I guess OP but this:

unlike solar, wind and other tech which the PTB have fought and outright suppressed.

Plus solar and wind power have been proven to give us just one tenth of the energy that gas, coal and oil do. You'll never hear that from those who blindly think that those sources are feasible on their own without gas as the main source (those same people who think that living in a society without any currencies could also be sustainable). They only work in fiction.

Now if we used gas, coal and oil while looking into the natural gases through fracking until a true "free energy" source becomes available and actually works to power things on its own and to the standard we're all used to now with at least 87% of energy output being provided by it then sure, lets promote that but until we do, solar and wind just don't work like some seem to think or pretend.

I cut some of your post as I'm only addressing that...

You're right about solar/wind not returning the same level of energy as the chemical release of energy at this moment. I believe that there is a well orchestrated, concerted effort to ensure that we're never going to get off of fossil fuels due to the fact that FAR too many rich guys will cease being as rich.

A general comment about alt energy and in no way directed at anyone

Any faulting solar/wind/tide energy for its lack of output is a bit dubious; what generation are these technologies as compared to existing technology generations?

If we faulted cars when when they were in only generation 2 we'd still be riding horses.

Necessity is the mother of invention. If it was necessary that we generate all of our engergy by non fossil fuel means, those non fossil fuel means would be generated right quick and in a jiffy, but until there is no necessity to do so we won't see much growth in those fields as there is too much money against those fields or buying the patents/designs/IT for those fields. Rich folks want to stay rich.

Derek

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join