It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TROLL 12 Step Program

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
1. We admitted we were powerless over nothing- that we could manage our lives perfectly and those of anyone else who would allow us.

2. Came to believe there was no power greater than ourselves and the rest of the world was insane.

3. Made a decision to have our loved ones and friends turn their wills and lives over to our care even though they couldn't understand us at all.

4. Made a searching and fearless moral and immoral inventory of everyone we knew.

5. Admitted to the whole world at large the exact nature of everyone else's wrongs.

6. Were entirely ready to make others straighten up and do right.

7. Demanded others to either "shape up or ship out."

8. Made a list of all persons who had harmed us and became willing to go to any lengths to get even with them all.

9. Got direct revenge wherever possible. Except when to do so would cost us our own lives or at least a stiff jail sentence.

10. Continued to take the inventory of others and when they were wrong promptly and repeatedly told them about it.

11. Sought through bitching, complaining, and nagging to improve our relations with others as we couldn't understand them at all, asking only that they knuckle under and do things our way.

12. Having had a complete physical, emotional and spiritual breakdown as a result of these steps, we tried to blame others and to get sympathy and pity in all our affairs.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I don't get it.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa
I don't get it.

To me...the number one directive of a troll is control. Gain it by any means. It's a joke, hence in the joke forum.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
That's pretty funny

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Um, my name is The GUT and I have a problem.
So funny DestinyOne. And witty. I like witty.

Okay, one day at a time. I can do this. No trolling for 24 hours. After that I reset the clock.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Obvious troll post..

2nd line is obvious as well..

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Maybe we could start a troll support group. When someone feels like trolling, they can call their mentor and talk about it.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by N3k9Ni
Maybe we could start a troll support group. When someone feels like trolling, they can call their mentor and talk about it.

Cool...I volunteer you as Group Leader.....

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I read through your 'commandments' of trolling and all I could think of - psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists. Each of these psychological dispositions includes all the traits you mention - because - the theme of your twelve points is - I am damaged and now all attention must be directed towards me and I know it all.

Narcissists in particular - know it all! They are omnipotent and their mantra in life is - me me me! They can lie and they are capable of turning tears off and on like a tap.

While I wish I could laugh at your post - and I do want to - all I can say is it would bring a decidedly healthier atmosphere to the discussions on this board - if the trolls all went to their own thread to thrash their discussions out with each other.

If only.

Much Peace...

new topics

top topics

join