It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eric Dondero, Now Blasting Ex-Boss Ron Paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I saw this earlier this morning and just recently found a YouTube clip of it. It's a bit surprising that Ron Paul doesn't want to come on and talk with this man, since a quick conversation should put everything to rest. I wonder how much this man is going to come into play in Iowa and the states beyond.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I read an article on yahoo about this donderfool guy and the article actually said he went out of his way to say ron paul was not racist or anti semitic and even had minorities working on his staff lol. So I guess thats one more proof Ron Paul is not racist.

But then he said Ron Paul's foreign policy was insane because he thinks America gives too much foreign aid to Israel, well I hope a lot of neocons are reading msm because paul supporters will agree with him on that point.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Not really much to talk about.

Dondero says Paul's not bigoted towards gays and truly believes in their right to do as they will, isn't racist, "thinks the world" of people falling into these groups (although he may be personally uncomfortable with gays, if NO other possible *and reasonable* explanation is given or looked for), and pretty much ends on Paul's foreign policy being bonkers - nothing different than we've heard from any other neoconservative who lives in unending fear of islam and thinks we can do anything we want around the world without increasing our chances of being retaliated against.

Oh, well, he does clarify that Paul (correctly) understands that WWII was blowback for the harsh Versailles Treaty after WWI, WWI was the result of entangling alliances causing something relatively minor to blow up into a global debacle, FDR (as discussed in the mainstream media fairly recently) knew about Pearl Harbor attack before it happened, Russia and Europe likely would have succeeded in defeating Hitler without our intervention (but did conceded that a few other instances did validate our entry into WWII even if was not necessary), and that Paul doesn't like zionism (further claims argued by other of Paul's former aides).

Oh, and he is supposedly the best ever at being a possible closet LIHOP'er.

All unsubstantiated and unverifiable, of course, as is from a personal account, but most of it actually speaks to Paul's wisdom as I've held the same views for awhile.
edit on 12/27/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
How much are the Neo-Cons paying this guy?...they will stop at nothing to stop the sanity...RP doesn't fit their bill of the old corrupt, politico in this country and they will continue to do whatever it takes to make him look "weird".

The idiots who are in charge of America are scared...plain and simple, they will stop at nothing to keep their agenda going.

GO TO IT RON!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
This doesn't surprise me. The GOP is using the MSM and playing all their dirty tricks. This idiot is getting his 15 minutes and wouldn't be surprised if he got paid to say this.

Just look at the headline..."Foreign Policy Is Lunacy." Okay America, unplug your brains!

They're going to beat this like a rented mule.

Since when did a foreign policy like Paul's become lunacy?...

errr...umm...Since after 9/11 when the brainwashing started as the "War On Terror."

This is the way the neo-cons want people to think to achieve their goals! War is good! Killing in the name of Democracy is good! Who cares about the millions of innocent lives lost as well as our troops...just tie a yellow ribbon!

Ronald Reagan's probably rolling in his grave!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by neOrevolutionist

Hey, if he'll adequately (in my opinion) rebut the claims of bigotry being made against Paul and leave everyone with nothing that our neoconservative friends didn't already believe in the first place...I'll call it a win. Hell, even the orthodox Israeli rabbis agree with Paul's view on Israel, based on some videos I've seen.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The establishment GOP backers will search high and low for anyone who was ever connected to Paul for their negative opinion on him as a way to disavow him. The GOP is trying to do to Paul what they did to Perot.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
when he was asked if he was endorsing any other candidates, he stuttered and clearly shows that hes being paid to trip the good ole Doc up
as far as Rons Foreign policy Everyone one has their right to their own opinion and Rons dead on the money, and especially about Bush and Cheney

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I saw the video and it made Ron Paul look more good than bad.

He attacked RP's policy yet said he was a 'nice guy', "not racist at all", and stuff like that, but condemned him as some sort of "Truther" and disagreed with his views on Iraq.

So with have a Neoconservative who worked for Paul, who got disappointed, who still likes Ron, who is getting the spot light now for some comments.

Big whoop.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
After reading the article on drudge, and watching the video, the only real question I have is this:

Why is a doctor wanting to legalize all drugs and prostitution?

One can cause all sorts of problems with the body and brain, and the other can result in STD's. You go to a doctor for treatments, so maybe its to drum up some business?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Why is it always CNN that are going with the first reports. Why is there no mention of the billions Newt and Romney made from government defense contracts? It's all a joke if they can sway numbers slightly they know they will destroy his push for the presidency. Oh well guess he will go for the independant push then and really open them up to their lies they keep pushing

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I love Ron Paul so much. I don't believe he could ever be wrong on anything.

Everyone else is just lying. Trying to ruin him.

Not me though. I love him.
edit on 27-12-2011 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Oh I just love all of this recent propaganda. It's amusing to see the media ogres squirming around like the pathetic worms they are. What sucks though is that the ignorant masses will eat it up like candy and think of themselves as informed for parroting what the talking heads on TV hammered into their thick skulls.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Dondero was fired from Ron's staff and even tried to run against his old boss for the congressional seat.

Guess who lost?

Guess who's angry?

Guess who has motive?

Guess who comes out of all of this with even more solidified support in early GOP primary states and on the national level?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by neOrevolutionist
How much are the Neo-Cons paying this guy?...they will stop at nothing to stop the sanity...RP doesn't fit their bill of the old corrupt, politico in this country and they will continue to do whatever it takes to make him look "weird".

The idiots who are in charge of America are scared...plain and simple, they will stop at nothing to keep their agenda going.

GO TO IT RON!

new topics

top topics

join