It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking For Serious Researchers!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I have had a particular research thread on my mind for about a year now. I am looking for serious researchers. If you have seen my threads, you can see that I am very thorough! I considered just U2U members, but I think that it would be easier to see if some out there are interested.

If you are not sure about it, and wonder what my research style is you can check out my threads.

This project will be extensive, and lengthy. I need members that are willing to work together, and have some time on their hands. I will start this within the next 2 weeks.

If you are interested please U2U me, or write in this thread. I will not be stating what the topic is about on this thread, as I have seen others do that, and then someone comes out with the exact same thing. This will be a controversial subject, but one that I think has a great place here on ATS! Its nothing against the T&C or anything like that, but something that many will have an opinion about.

I need about 4 members, thanks for your time.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Back in the day when I was a scholar we had to send our ideas for a project to ADVISOR to get approval and the ball rolling.
That is if you haven't done so yet.

Good luck, I hope it works well

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Thanks, I wasn't even sure that people would be interested. I didn't want to jump the gun, and then I had no team, I will be sending a U2U to Advisor A.S.A.P.

From what I can remember there is a time limit, and I wanted to be responsible on how I used it

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Thanks for all the reply's so far. I have U2U Advisor, and am awaiting his response. I dont want anyone to think that I am not answering any of the U2U's but as a mod reminded me, I have to await research approval.

Peace, NRE.

Please bare with me, as soon as I hear something I will let you guys know. And if I get approval I will state what the research is about. For those with concerns, it is in NO way against the T&C!!

new topics

top topics

join