It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New CNN attack on Dr. Ron Paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I start to wonder what CNN's real beef is with Texas congressman Ron Paul? Here is a personal attack disguised as journalism. The article ends with a blow below the belt:

... and this latest presidential campaign represents the summit of his bunco artist career, his very own "Springtime for Hitler."

www.cnn.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Wow really? So I guess David Frum supports Newt Gingrich because Newt has done some work for the RJC Republican Jewish Coalition, and David Frum is a board member of that organization. Case closed.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Ron Paul's admirers see him as a man of integrity. They are tragically mistaken about that. Despite his too-dotty-to-lie persona, Ron Paul is not in fact on the level. In evading responsibility for his newsletters, Paul has replied "I don't know" and "I don't remember" to queries whose answers he must know and surely remembers. The back story of the newsletters shows a man who, sufficiently saturated in racism and extremism himself, was ready to exploit the even greater racism and extremism of others for financial gain.

They say that about a man who will work for an average wage, it just proves how out of sync they are and that its just rubbish journalism as always from CNN.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
already posted!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
This topic was already posted here, by tw0330;

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter
already posted!

www.abovetopsecret.com...