It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Sincere Apology to the People of Iran (cuz we're about to destroy you)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Let me start by saying as a persian living in Sweden, you'd be doing Iranians a favor.. they might not understand it because they are too closed in and brain washed by their own media, closed out of the real world and have no idea what goes on in the real world.

Their world consists of what is fed to them everyday.. their government and religion is cheating the people EVERYDAY, killing innocent people, the few young people who want a new system are shut down by being captured and tortured and killed and this is not a joke.
Crimes against humanity are being done everyday in Iran.

A change to its country and its people would be a blessing, no matter what the reasons for the war...whether US is going in for the oil or for something else... they are still doing us a favor.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman

Originally posted by godWhisperer

after seeing videos of american apaches blowing people to bits for no good reason, after hearing about the effects of the american global military efforts, it makes me sick to think of yet another nation (iran) preparing to endure horrible american atrocities for the good of a few despicable people. if americans really thought about the deaths of REAL PEOPLE that their government causes, if we could just never forget how precious life is, then i don't think we would stand for another round of mass murder.

Apaches don't have a damned thing to do with the psychopaths ruling the US, and I'll thank you not to disparage the name of my people.

Apaches fought a long horrendous war protecting their families, their lands, and their freedom, but were outnumbered by American psychopaths who got paid by other psychos for our children's scalps.

We stood for freedom and family.

I take your post as a severe insult to me and my ancestors so brutally murdered and deported from our homelands, and demand an apology for your thoughtless characterization.

I think he meant the helicopters. Anyways, war is horrible. I'm not American just a citizin of the world.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
nuke them to bits!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

The U.S. would never use our nuclear arsenal unless someone unleashed theirs on us first

Oh really? I guess you can tell that to all the families in Nagasaki and Hiroshima that lost loved ones.

Yeah, and the US dropped it on Japan, because Japan used it first?? I am confused by this statement of yours.

The US would drop their nukes, as soon as they get a chance. They proofed it, by just running a little test on Japan, you know, just to see what it can do. Such is the ignorance.

vvv

Because the death toll of allied troops involved in an invasion of mainland Japan would have been to great otherwise. Anyone who knows history knows this. You obviously don't research facts before making statements. Those bombs saved allied lives.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Nice effort OP S&F. TPTB have been gromeing the amercain poeple for a very long time. The main aim of this countrys groming was to give them a superiority complex as to make them easier to follow lead in to conflitcs. That is the role of amercia in the grand scheme each country has been grommed but for diffrent results.
edit on 26/12/2011 by indisputable because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Indeed i hate what our country has become but dont kid yourself , they dont give a damn about your post ..They have no respect for us and even if we were truthfully a democratic nation they would still hate us ..WHats the answer i dont know however i dont need you to APologise for me because i have done nothing wrong, if you feel so guilty join the peace Corp and go "help" people all over the world and see how they feel about you and the US

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

AGreed anyone who uses this ARguement ,knows nothing of History ..The Japanese would never have surrendered and MILLIONS more would have died ...Also the Fire Bombing Of Tokyo was far worse and killed many more and those were Incendeary bombs ......WHen you open your mouth and speak about things you know nothing about you sound like an idiot ....

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
"Destroy" is an awfully powerful word don't you think? I have read your thread twice, and while I do not feel like a part of the *WE*, you and I ARE, just by citizenship and association. I have never been to Iran no, and pray never; but from what I know, they think we are the Great Satan and I'm not sure they would care if they hurt any one of us...
If they had a nuclear weapon, I would not put it past their government to find a way to detonate it right on top of the White House doorstep.....

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
There is a little saying I have that can be tailored to almost anything. "You can be *insert here* on one hand and crap in the other--See which one gets filled first." You are sad on one hand but still pay taxes which directly contributes to the war machine. I'm sorry but being sad is a lot like praying. If people really wanted to stop things like this they wouldn't finance the machine. This is along the same line as people supporting the troops by slapping a two dollar magnetic ribbon on the back of their vehicle. Alas, we come around full circle to the same old same old comments like "There is nothing I can do, I can't just stop paying taxes." It is that kind of attitude of the helpless victim that has got this country to where it is today. Most problems can be solved with creative solutions. Attitude, vision, and a willingness to change is where it all starts.

Imagine yourself 10 or 20 years from now. You have your own piece of property where you grow most of your own food. You have some chickens a really nice ultra efficient organic garden. You've learned how to can and dehydrate the food you grow. You've worked hard to buy all those solar panels, small windmills over the years that now power most of your energy needs. You are no longer connected to the power grid. You have taught your children all of the best organic farming techniques so they are now empowered to do as you are doing when they grow up. Since your garden is so bountiful and power needs are minimal you are able to quit your job and make due off of the extra crops you sell on the side of the road or at a farmers market. You've made lots of friends and everyone loves your produce. You are now saving up money to install a small catfish pond and maybe get a few ducks. At this point you pay very little taxes, if any at all, and can sleep much better at night. Your children grow up and eventually follow your humble path of self sufficiency improving their homesteads as newer technology becomes affordable.

If you are too old to achieve this. You can always start preparing your children nieces/nephews by teaching them ways to not be dependent on the system so hopefully when they are older they know exactly what to do. It's a choice and it's not an easy one but it can be done...by you. Most people would rather just wine and complain about the world rather than being the change they wish to see. This is just one creative solution to deny the machine.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Nice effort OP S&F. TPTB have been gromeing the amercain poeple for a very long time. The main aim of this countrys groming was to give them a superiority complex as to make them easier to follow lead in to conflitcs. That is the role of amercia in the grand scheme each country has been grommed but for diffrent results. oops soz posted twice

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
hi all
having read the ops post i agree to an extent that there are PTB who are hellbent on getting what they need and the military industrial complex does play a HUGE part in the planning of the next war. However to lay blame at thier feet is to turn the other cheek to those that allow this........US!!! we as a race of people have ALLOWED this to happen to each other and now still lay the blame at the feet of others.. remember they could not have done this without the will of the people....this didnt happen behind the backs of us all..WE did this and WE are the ones who have to fix it, WE elect people to do the things that we dont want to do and then blame them when WE dont get our desired outcome....WE as humans are responsible for this not that US and THEM attitude..

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

You do not speak for me.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by tmpxvx

Would the Swedish military be willing to do any "favors" for Iran? Would you think any different if it was your Swedish brothers, sisters, aunts and uncles that had to go attack Iran? I'm kind of tired of the US, and the rest of the world thinking of our military as some kind of disposable attack force that is going to eliminate evil from the world and kill every bad guy so we can all live in paradise. The criminal mind always thinks violence is the answer. Think about that.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
I am an American. I am a man with a family. I am not a Christian nor a Muslim nor a Jew.

You do understand that Muslims respect people with a religion, regardless if it's their own, right? They respect a believer, even tho he might be a Christian.

Needless to say, speak for yourself. I don't want war, especially having been fighting one personally for 10 years (and you?), but you sure as hell don't see me crying and whining like a baby about it all.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Thank you. ...Didn't see this vid posted here - but it belongs on this thread.

S&F&

edit on 26/12/11 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
You might want to read a little of the evidence before you hastily voice an opinion. Looks like a treasure trove of information to me.

www.iran911case.com...

for example

information.iran911case.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
I am an American. I am a man with a family. I am not a Christian nor a Muslim nor a Jew.

You do understand that Muslims respect people with a religion, regardless if it's their own, right? They respect a believer, even tho he might be a Christian.

Yeah, sure. Thats why they are burning churches, give intense whippings if they find a bible in your backpack, kill "infidels" and many more...
There are muslim countries like Morocco that are pretty tolerant but on the other side you have Iran or Saudi Arabia...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Does Iran supply other groups to combat US troops? Yes.

Hezbollah gets most of its arms through Syria, where it has a headquarters, and the group freely admits it gets much of its funding from Iran. Diplomatic sources say the funding includes $20 million to $40 million a month.

This is not secretive news. It is common knowledge.

So let me understand this clearly.
You are claiming that Iran is funding Hezbollah, which is not in Iran, to attack Americans in the US?

I was under the impression they were against Israel.

Hezbollah first emerged in response to the 1982 Israeli invasion of Lebanon, during the Lebanese civil war... Hezbollah's 1985 manifesto listed its four main goals as "Israel's final departure from Lebanon as a prelude to its final obliteration," ending "any imperialist power in Lebanon," submission of the Phalangists to "just rule" and bringing them to trial for their crimes, and giving the people the chance to choose "with full freedom the system of government they want," while not hiding its commitment to the rule of Islam.[9] Hezbollah leaders have also made numerous statements calling for the destruction of the state of Israel, which they refer to as the "Zionist entity."

It seems to me that Hezbolla can be called freedom fighters.
You have a problem with people fighting for their freedom?

But regardless of that, I want to know if Iran has attacked US troops.
Where is this undisputed info?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by tmpxvx

A change to its country and its people would be a blessing, no matter what the reasons for the war...whether US is going in for the oil or for something else... they are still doing us a favor.

Which one thing do you think would have the most impact on the people of Iran?

1) Completely open internet access
2) Freedom of Religion (truly being open and capable of being any religion openly and with access to those)
3) Regime change

This is specifically for tmpxvx as he/she is an insider but of course anyone feel free to answer it.
Also, tmpxvx, did you live there or are you a descendant of people who lived there?

edit on 26-12-2011 by Thermo Klein because: relevant typo

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by nake13

I am not an American,I am from Scotland but feel sure that our government will once again attach itself to Obama's coat tails when the time comes to wage another illegal and non justifiable war this time against the Iranian people.
Instead of offering my disgust at the upcoming "military action" I would urge us all whether American,British or the citizens of whatever NATO country may be involved to get out on the streets and visibly show our anger at what our respective government purport to undertake in our name,who's with me?

Well we all better, because if Iran shuts down the Strait of Hormuz, its the Europeans that will suffer.
Russia would thereafter have a strangle hold on Europe, and then we have the makings of WW3.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join