It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dec 24 - U.S. District Court Rules Iran Behind 9/11 Attacks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
How come the link looks different to the Bloomberg site if I google it?
How come the story does not reflect on the site when I google it?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
America .. you look so stupid. You will fall very soon, I can't wait.

Also on another note why is it that America is being controlled by idiots that can't even execute a "plan" ? If you are going to lie to your people, atleast do it in a way where you make it sound legit.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
This is getting beyond a joke. Everyone with half a brain knows it was CIA, FBI and Mossad along with their stupid governments that were behind 9/11.

This is just more BS to demonize Iran. If they convince the American people that Iran attacked their country and killed their countrymen then it will be used to go to war on Iran under false pretences just like Libya, Iraq and all those other soon to be 'Invasions'.

If the people do believe in this crap then they are either stupid or have been drinking too much flouridated water!!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Almost funny...yet many will - for some inexplicable reason - believe that this is true and demand justice!

They just keep blaming whoever they want for 9/11 so they can keep the war mongering on full speed.

We are at war with Iran. We have always been at war with Iran. I know this because the thought police told me so and big brother is always correct. Iran is enemy and war is peace.

I love big brother.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Do we therefor get our money back for supporting a decade long false war(s)?

This is sickening.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
U.S. District Court Rules Iran Behind 9/11 Attacks

PR Newswire

NEW YORK, December 23, 2011

NEW YORK, December 23, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --

A federal district court in Manhattan yesterday entered a historic ruling that
reveals new facts about Iran's support of al Qaeda in the 9/11 attacks. U.S.
District Judge George B. Daniels ruled yesterday that Iran and Hezbollah
materially and directly supported al Qaeda in the September 11, 2001 attacks
and are legally responsible for damages to hundreds of family members of 9/11
victims who are plaintiffs in the case.

Source

Just wow, huh? Looks like perfect timing if you ask me.

I will gaurantee you that ANY plantiffs in the case were coerced and are NOT doing this willingly nor with possible knowledge of the U.S. governmet involvement. This is TRUE BS and completely bogus and we all know it. What a huge crock of crap. What willthey come up with next? I would challenge this case and DEMAND proof be provided that Iran or Hezbollah was involved at all AND the CONNECTION between Hezbollah and the CIA!!!

Just more BS from the Elitist idiots!!!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Open_Minded Skeptic

Originally posted by ManjushriPrajna
Don't al Qaeda and the government of Iran belong to two different Islamic denominations? Shia and Sunni? I thought they were at war with one another? Why would Iran support a rival faction?

Yes, they do and are... and it is arguable whether they hate us or each other more...

This "ruling" is absurd on its face... I wonder if this judge is a Bush appointee... one of those ilk who don't pay attention to the whole "fact based reality" thing... those clowns are good at making stuff up.

Nope, Clinton appointed him in 1999.
The entire case is ridiculous in that no "damages" will ever have a chance of being recovered for these families. It's an empty ruling, except for appeasing some vengeful people who want to place blame anywhere it sticks. Apparently it didn't work against Saudi Arabia, so now charges are being brought against Iran.
I don't like the timing of this one bit, just as we're drawing down our forces. Given the bogus events of the last ten years, it's easy to be skeptical of the rollout of this news.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

This won't work.

Perhaps it is just a litmus test to see if this idea will float, thus the release on a day when only hardened newsies will be paying attention.

How many Muslims have to die for the greed of a few?

Americans, we have to rise up against this intolerance!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Sorry guys n gals but this should be your line in the sand... Fetch your brooms go into the streets and call shananigans!! The 'convenience' of this ruling beggars belief.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Read the first page but the incredulous comments are too much......
There is a certain round about plan in operation here thinks me.....
Didnt the US goverment freeze millions of dollars of IRANS bank accounts a while back?
This will be a perfect setup for the survivors to sue for the bankroll of the century.....
I think theyll gladly shell it out to the first class action that can be thrown together.......

iranprimer.usip.org...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
this is so stupid, what a way to gain entry to yet another country. Iran did not have anything to do with 9/11. America was the reason for 9/11. The sooner people understand this the sooner the world can get on the road to peace.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

How convienent,how many times are they going to change their story?is this what it means to be transparent in politics?the government will say anything to justify getting us into another war...these people are shameless

edit on 25-12-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This ruling is ludicrous!

I think we all know that the real perpetrators won't be found for as long as the blame is passed from one country in the ME to another. Who's going to be the next victim of this lame accusation? China, Russia or even the American citizens?

But I also think Iran made a terrible mistake when they (Ahmadinejad) said that the US-government was behind 9/11. Why? Not because they were speaking the truth, but the Iranian leadership is portrayed and regarded as lunatic in the western world, which is why they do not give credibility to the 9/11 truth movement, but make those searching for the truth look like loonies, too!

What we see now is the poor reaction of those in the US that feel cornered by Iran's claims. It's the behavior of a child that simply accuses another one when confronted, instead of admitting what it did. No it was you! You you you!
edit on 25-12-2011 by SunLightyear because: error

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
reply to post by WarJohn

get the F--- out of here! Thats got to be BS! No Fn way. Are you serious? Get out of here.. I want nothing to do with that ruling.. Wtf.. Im obviously blown away.. BS. Does the government even work on xmas eve to even have this ruling? I cannot believe this.

The timing itself is outrageous....way to convenient now that we are puling out of Irag. After all of the propaganda, money, and a decade spent to go after Bin Laden and his CIA cronies, we have this. This is completely rigged. No doubt about it. Now the question is: will all the droned and drugged/brainwashed US citizens fall for this? Or does it even matter? Of course, this also coincides with the timing of Ron Paul's surge in the polls; a man who is slowly exposing our corrupt war-mongering and fiscally destructive foreign policy for what it is.
edit on 25-12-2011 by empireoflizards because: added sentence.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

1 problem with that/dont know where the nukes will hit.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
lame lame f4cking lame, a bitch slap for everyone in America..

Merry Christmas U.S.A !

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Paul !! that avatar of yours' cracked me up. That's a beauty !

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave
reply to post by WarJohn

I thought it was bin laden or did the americans waste 10 years and billions on a false war against a guy that had claimed to of been responsible for . I hope America goes to war with iran and get nailed by china and russia. Maybe time for some one to drop a nuke over washington dc and make it into a parking lot. I am getting seriously sick of the american government . America is the biggest threat of the world guilty of war crimes , terrorism since ww2 . Come on china or russia it is time to take out the trash.

I agree totally and I have to live here! It's really not fair the way americans get a bad name because of something
the powers that be are doing and many americans have no control over or no idea! I hope whatever happens the
destruction becomes limited to Washington and I would even send a thankyou note to whomever takes out the terrorist political heirarchy! I feel that the time for games is over and once the biggest game players are gone this world will be a far better place! I don't know if taking out the ruling elite would definately change things but we have to start somewhere! God help us see the truth before we all end up fighting WWIII !

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
why couldnt there be more than one group behind 911? why is it so hard to belive that Iran might have had a hand in it. They do support Hamas and Hezbollha

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

So according to what evidence is he basing his decision off of? To me it's laughable to declare a whole country as the perpetrators of that act. To think that means the men, women, and children all took part and knew about it somehow and I just don't see that in any way,shape or form and further more if we go over there under this premise we are going to find ourselves seriously f****d up you all know what I'm sayin...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join