It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul keep on doing you man. (video)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+78 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Ron Paul keep on doing you man. When they start comming at you with that nonsence. Answer the question like you did. And then take the damn mic off and walk on out the door.

This guy cracks me up.

He is very indignant in some parts on behalf of Ron Paul.
He is angry that anyone can't see the obvious manipulation by CNN.

I would like to see CNN at least play the part where he impersonates their correspondant in falsetto.

David Grouchy
edit on 23-12-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

"Of course hes angry !! You keep asking him the same damn question!!"

Nice find!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I LIKE IT!!

This guy spells out exactly what the problem is. Next thread that comes up about Ron Paul being racist, I hope you won't mind if I refer them to this thread.

Good Find.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
THAT was awesome.

S&F

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by N3k9Ni
I LIKE IT!!

This guy spells out exactly what the problem is. Next thread that comes up about Ron Paul being racist, [color=gold] I hope you won't mind if I refer them to this thread.

Good Find.

In that case,
here is a background video on Ron Paul done by NPR.
In it he talks about how he got into politics and the exact moment
he realized TV brainwashing worked.

Ron Paul: August 19th of 1971, it was a sunday night
when this announcement came

Nixon: I have directed Secretery Connelly to suspend temporarily
the convertability of the dollar into gold or other reserve assets.

Ron Paul: The stock market went up.

A record amount,
as a consequence of this dissasterous announcement.
My interpretation was 'My Lord. What's going on here!
They're doing everything wrong, and everyone loves it.

NPR commentator: And this was Ron Pauls' spark.

edit on 23-12-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I think he needs to take over Wolf Blitzers show! That guy told it how it is .. the blatant lying and poor journalism on CNN's part was at least very obvious.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
There are so many well informed, critical thinkers like this guy in America that the MSM is becoming more & more ineffective in their attempts to discredit and brainwash the population.

I want Ron Paul to win the election, but I also fear for his life if that ever did actually happen. One man telling billion dollar corporations that he'll be changing the rules & they won't be making the same profits they have been for decades on the backs of the American people, won't go over well with them. We need to surround him with bodyguards 24/7 if he gets the position in office.
We can't count on the secret service to protect him, as we learned with JFK.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I LOVE what he says about the two-party system at the end and how he makes it clear why Ron Paul is running on the Republican ticket. LMFAO! This guy is my hero.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Occupy Ron Paul?

As entertaining as that is to think about, that probably wouldn't be good.
edit on 23-12-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I liked the video and it is hard to dislike this man.

In a lot of ways he is highlighting things that drive me insane. Even things we see right here on ATS. Let us remove Ron Paul from the whole issue. Let us pretend we are not even talking about Ron Paul right now.

How many times have so many of us sat around on these boards bitching, moaning, complaining for hours on end and pointing out media manipulation, the bias, the lies from ALL the news networks. We have done it on issues such as the economy, the weather, the wars, the possibility of Alien life, and history. Many of us have starred and flagged these post and commented left and right about how the game is rigged. How the sheep are steered and told what to think. What have we learned from all of it?

Now let's put Ron Paul back into the equation. Why is it that suddenly what we have learned, what we have seen, what we have starred, flagged, posted about not apply?

So while many of us sit here and scoff and say we can't understand why people buy into this bunch of crap, we have to keep reminding people, as well as ourselves, that they do it because it works.

I found a link in another thread (which I have been unable to find now) that should be required reading when even discussing this issue of the newsletters. If anyone can help me find it again please u2u it to me. It was an article written by a professional ghost writer with 25 years of experience. He says he believes Ron Paul, and goes on to explain why. Everything from how such a business works to how to understand writing styles. It was really an amazing article that really helps others to understand the whole situation. I will try to find it and post it here, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Here is Ron Paul on Racism.
Being interviewed by Bill Moyers.

David Grouchy

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

A quote from the Godfather.

“But let me say this. I am a superstitious man, a ridiculous failing but I must confess it here. And so if some unlucky accident should befall my youngest son, if some police officer should accidentally shoot him, if he should hang himself in his cell, if new witnesses appear to testify to his guilt, my superstition will make me feel that it was the result of the ill will still borne me by some people here. Let me go further. If my son is struck by a bolt of lightning I will blame some of the people here. If his plane should fall into the sea or his ship sink beneath the waves of the ocean, if he should catch a mortal fever, if his automobile should be struck by a train, such is my superstition that I would blame the ill will felt by people here."

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Here is a surprising person defending Ron Paul,
all while saying throughout "I'm not a Ron Paul defender."
but that "They are scared to death of Ron Paul."

He shows clips from several other news shows and comments on them.

David Grouchy

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I'm black he has my vote.

Really, any body who has any mind about politics and our future should have his vote...

who else you going to vote for?

Romney

barry soetoro

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Ok so here's something I don't understand: if you have white people calling someone racist against black people, and black people saying he isn't racist, then how on earth is he racist?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

the media finds him guilty of being racist because he is not a sheep.

Ron Paul hates sheep therefore aliens

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

my brain just exploded.

that was @*&#$^&!^#$ AMAAAZING!!!

Amen brother

YOU KNOOOOW!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Here's another good one I just watched:

He's like...the worst racist EVER.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I love this guy. He sounds like he's from Memphis... At any rate, people listening from the South will not find him hilarious, they will hear instead the honesty and sincerity from this man. My brother is testifying, and he is serious. I hope he keeps it up.

For all of you from the North, until you spend time down there you will never know how normal this man is, at least for his area.

I would like to say that if we all end up having to bug out, this man is welcome in my group and bunker.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I want Ron Paul to win the election, but I also fear for his life if that ever did actually happen. One man telling billion dollar corporations that he'll be changing the rules & they won't be making the same profits they have been for decades on the backs of the American people, won't go over well with them. We need to surround him with bodyguards 24/7 if he gets the position in office. We can't count on the secret service to protect him, as we learned with JFK.

I have always said the same thing. I for one am ready to drop everything and serve as security, and do not care if I live through the job, as long as Ron does. Dying in this cause would make my late father very proud of me.

The problem though, as my law enforcement father always used to say, is that you cannot effectively stop an assassination, you can only prevent the assassin from getting away. You can make an assassination difficult to accomplish but a determined professional will get the job done.

I don't want to get all gloomy just when things are looking up, but it is a fact that Ron Paul is going after the same powers that JFK did and these are things that we have to think about. Seriously think about.

There are some that say that we didn't really win the revolution from Britain. That we actually went broke - which we did - and were forced to accept the illusion of freedom while we were actually just turned into wage slaves - which we are. I don't know, just saying.

But then I have to think about Hugo Chavez and his situation. We are told he is such a bad guy, but we are told this by the guys that are ripping off this country and those that were ripping off, and still are to a lesser degree, his country. But if you talk to a normal person, an average citizen of Venezuela he is the greatest thing since food was invented. Hugo drives his own vehicle, himself! Citizens run up to his SUV yelling "Hugo! Hugo!" and pat him on the arm and shoulder. And he fears that we - the US vultures - are planning to kill him. They probably are...

However Hugo holds his television broadcasts from a tent in public, and all his ministers are there, answering live in front of a live audience. One other thing about Hugo, he took their oil back from our vultures and defaulted on the fraudulent debt that the con men said they owed.

We have fraudulent debts, and some of the same vultures here. And we have tents and SUVs and a bunch of pissed off citizens. So why can we not have the same thing that Venezuela has? Any poker players here? If so you know what an effective bluff can be worth, and how dumb you can feel if you do not consider the possibility and get blindsided by one.

We know what happened in JFKs case, but at the time the country was just not expecting anything like that to happen. we were walking around with big comfortable fuzzy blinders on at the time. The shock of the nation was a clear indication of that. This year we know that they want to be able to imprison us, censor our internet, deny us a lawyer or a trial, or even tell us why we are being held. We have even seen that they are quite willing to ignore the Bill of Rights and blast a US citizen off the planet without due process. We know what they are capable of, it is up to us to be awake this time around. Will that be enough? I don't know but we have to hope so.

I am putting a lot of hope in the Oath Keepers, I hope they do us proud.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join