It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey, Limbless Orphan! You've been freedomized

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Has there been an estimate of civilian casualties announced since the coalition started killing for freedom? Are our governments following the Afghanistan policy of not keeping count? Even if they are keeping count will they tell the people they�re killing in the name of, us.

It'd be worth knowing as we could work out some cost/benefit analysis for the next countries on the hit list.

Is killing 20,000 men women and children worth the "freedom" of 20,000,000 for example. Or if twenty Americans get killed how many child mutilations can we get away with and still feel 'proud of our forces'.

Of course the answer to all these questions is �As many as we like�, if no one keeps count.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 09:39 AM
link   
You point is what?

Saddam has killed how many MILLIONS of children in the last 15-20 years?

For the greater good my friend!

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shining Wizard
You point is what?

Saddam has killed how many MILLIONS of children in the last 15-20 years?

For the greater good my friend!

I'm not your friend.

How are questions "uninformed"?

For the greater good of who? The Limbless orphan?

If Sadam killed millions, and the US supported Sadam remind me who are the good guys?

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Stop being a Pseudo French wussy, war is hell, and what about the kids who had grenades in thier pants? Were they okay to die? And what about the 18 year old boy who was in a foreign land? That's okay to you right, if some damn american dies oh well, got news for you idiot, an 18 year old is a baby too and somebody's son and he had no choice as to whether or be thier or now.

"You are not here to die for your country, you are here to make those bastards die for there's" Good old general Patton, and God Bless that man

People like you are the reason PETA kills PEOPLE to defend the rights of a cockroach, you are more dangerous than Saddam Hussein.

[Edited on 14-4-2003 by Shining Wizard]

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I did see this topic earlier AlecMac.

I can't express my anger about the mock sympathy he is now receiving without being insulting.So I'm not going to add anything more.You can probably guess how I feel.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The people are the good guys. All forms of government are corrupt. Yes even America's.

It will be for the greater good of the people of Iraq and people everywhere else. It is a step to disarming dangerous counties. To show that the US can do it. Dragging terrorists, and those who support them, out by their ears kicking and screaming.

The reasons are solid, I cannot deny that. But the intentions...not so solid...

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Now one who serve's thier country is a bad guy, the idiot pulling strings who never see's battle is.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shining Wizard
Stop being a Pseudo French wussy, war is hell, and what about the kids who had grenades in thier pants? Were they okay to die? And what about the 18 year old boy who was in a foreign land? That's okay to you right, if some damn american dies oh well, got news for you idiot, an 18 year old is a baby too and somebody's son and he had no choice as to whether or be thier or now.

"You are not here to die for your country, you are here to make those bastards die for there's" Good old general Patton, and God Bless that man

People like you are the reason PETA kills PEOPLE to defend the rights of a cockroach, you are more dangerous than Saddam Hussein.

A post ago you were my friend......

I'm not anti war, I'm anti lying propaganda bullshot. You know the stuff.

This is a war of liberation.

Iraq was behind 911

This is not about oil

We are spreading freedom

We are anti-terror

Here's one for you. If a countries leadership tries to kill anothers head of state by bombing a resturant is that terrorism?

Today the US threatend Syria with attack for harboring Iraqis (Colin Powels comments). WTF!!!! Exactly which bit of international law does this come under?

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 02:17 PM
link   
If I need to explain what is more important then you are a lost cause.

Terrorists are a threat to you, me, your cousin, his girlfriend etc.

When facing unconventional assaults, one most worry more about protecting his comrads then determining who amongst the 100 million anti-free world protestors have a grenade and who doesn't

new topics

top topics

join