It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hybrid Alien Agenda? We're already the hybrids

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Why cant human evolutution be just that... evolution.

One recent example is the 2004 fossil discovery in Canada of fish with "intermediate" features, four finlike legs, that allowed the creature to pull itself through shallow water onto land. Scientists around the world cite this evidence as an important discovery in identifying the transition from ocean-dwelling creatures to land animals.

By understanding and employing the principles of evolution, the discoverers of this fossil focused their search on layers of the Earth that are approximately 375 million years old and in a region that would have been much warmer during that period. Evolution not only best explains the biodiversity on Earth, it also helps scientists predict what they are likely to discover in the future.

edit on 1-1-2012 by LonelyGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
After America's Industrial boom after we found oil, we had alll these companies making chemicals to peddle.

DOD bought up these chemicals by the shiploads, degreasers...lubricants/greases....silicone products....chemicals to dump on the ground so you don't have to keep clearing Golf Courses, power lines. The PCB's that were in transformers as a "coolant", those transformers converted 440volts to 220 volts to go off into buildings.

All those chemicals resulted in humans today having broken DNA. They were dumped all over before we had laws on Hazardous Chemicals/Waste.

The "alienz dna......hybrid agenda" is a Psy-Ops program to save liability for the corporations/Governments that destroyed human DNA.

Ain't no alienz in a physical form on Earth. We do have a life form here from another world, but they are energy based and not made up of matter.
edit on 1-1-2012 by Pervius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I absolutely agree that we are hybrids. I believe that this has been going on for thousands of years - each civilization being an experiment of its own. A very common misconception created by Hollywood is that if the apocalypse comes the earth will be destroyed. No! The earth cannot be destroyed, it is massive! Only the creatures inhabiting the surface can be wiped out, like a restart button for the experiment. That is why I believe history has been so blatantly manipulated - to keep people from asserting that more developed civilizations could have existed and wiped out so the experiment can take place again with the earth being the laboratory. The earth is a valuable habitat for exploring the endless possibilities of DNA development, noone would want to destroy it, it's us humans that are endangered.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by setsero

Absolutely agreed. The Earth is a perfect place to conduct lab experiments.

Might I inject a slight variation to your theme?

What if Aliens regularly harvested their human crop at regular intervals that coincided with regular cosmic cycles, when population is bulging at the seams?

That way, those of the "herd" that evolve past "instant gratification", i.e., chewing their cud, licking themselves, chasing each other around, hopefully wouldn't be the wiser. It's one thing to believe that Nature did it and another altogether knowing that Farmer Anu does it.

It's not really that outlandish to stretch the imagination to the point of seeing a much bigger and much hungrier predator (meat eater) higher up on the food chain than hubrids. Is it?

ELE (Extinction Level Event) as an Alien Harvest anyone?

Just my two swats,

Astar

edit on 2-1-2012 by Antoniastar because: Human and Humanity are not necessarily one and the same.

edit on 2-1-2012 by Antoniastar because: Oops forgot something...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Just a Bob Dean said, we're a genetic experiment, which means we've been genetically engineered by Extraterrestrials. Which would be the reason why they seem to come here to see how well we are all progressing.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by setsero
I absolutely agree that we are hybrids. I believe that this has been going on for thousands of years - each civilization being an experiment of its own. A very common misconception created by Hollywood is that if the apocalypse comes the earth will be destroyed. No! The earth cannot be destroyed, it is massive! Only the creatures inhabiting the surface can be wiped out, like a restart button for the experiment. That is why I believe history has been so blatantly manipulated - to keep people from asserting that more developed civilizations could have existed and wiped out so the experiment can take place again with the earth being the laboratory. The earth is a valuable habitat for exploring the endless possibilities of DNA development, noone would want to destroy it, it's us humans that are endangered.

Setsero....although there are many add ons to our DNA....if we were hybrids or had our natural evolution manipulated in the past...we would see it. The Human Genome Mapping Project has mapped every atom of every DNA and RNA subgrouping exactly to position and time in our evolutionary development.

As far as destroying the Earth...any Space going race that has the ability to create a singularity for the purpose of Folding Space to travel the stars....also has the ability to create a Singularity at a position of great enough size to swallow the Earth Like a Blackhole.

I am also aware of U.S. Military testing of Matter/Antimatter reactions and contrary to popular belief...their is a point at which a reaction of this type will pierce our Universal Laws and take on charachteristics of reactions in Alternate Divergent Universal states within our Multiverse.

This means....at a specific and large enough Matter/Antimatter reaction....the reaction is no longer constrained to one Universal State....but many....thus it litteraly is fed matter or energy from these divergent universes....as Matter or Energy in their Universal States is Antimatter or Antienergy that makes this reaction much larger.

The largest hurdle that both the average person an people who are experts in this field have to jump and accept is...our Universes Physical Laws are part of a massive interconnected Multiversal system. Some will stedfast deny this but all evidence as well as certain information and data that these people are not privy to...hold up this concept as a reality.

The reason they fight against this concept is that it cannot be solved by our current math as it is like a flat head screw driver trying to screw in a 7 point asterix head on a screw. It doesn't work as a way to prove or figure out this reality.

There is a uniquely human skill that is compatable with accessing and glimpsing this Multiversal State....Psychic abilities. Some may scoff but Police have been using Psychics for years as well as the Military. Some people have the ability to access similar Alternate Universal States that are divergent to ours but connect by probability. The reason for this is that Quantum Particles that are part of a persons Brain Matter and Energy...are also part of that persons Alternate Self in a divergent Universal State. Sesitives can access their doubles thoughts and senses....and also pierce Linear Time. I have known about this and seen it work firsthand...and I am a big scheptic...but once after I saw a Remote Viewer work...I then knew...ANYTHING WAS POSSIBLE! Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join